Where were you when video games were saved?

Where were you when video games were saved?

Playable Characters:

>Guts
youtube.com/watch?v=kBO6sn7W2xo

>Giffith
youtube.com/watch?v=HTtuQSI10I4

>Casca (WET COSTUME ALSO CONFIRMED)
youtube.com/watch?v=KsgeN4vnpGk

>Judeau
youtube.com/watch?v=5-r1lbxjRiI

>Schierke
youtube.com/watch?v=FM_9AJNXdac

Also Playable:
Wyald
Serpico
Nosferatu Zodd

Who are you hoping is playable?
Skull Knight and Void or riot.

If Judea is playable despite that totally uninspired playstyle but Pippin isn't I'm gonna be mad.

Too bad the gameplay, graphics, and voice acting is shit tier.

Being a Berserk fan is suffering.

When the fuck is a good Berserk game going to get announced?

If PW3 is anything to go by this game should be pretty fun.

It isn't, OP linked all the videos for you to watch. It's a shitty musou. It might be the worst they've made recently.

I'm the OP

I was actually hyped for the game until I saw the gameplay. Bargain bin purchase...maybe.

Then OP, as usual, is a faggot.

>musou
>shitty

nice meme

Hey man, PW3 is one of my favorite games ever and I'm a huge fan of Berserk, I'm pretty hype for it. All I want to do is discuss the game.

Absolutely shitty.

Thats one combo. Have you ever played a Warriors game?

It isn't.
They literally said they took inspiration from Ken's Rage 2 for this one, and Ken's Rage 2 was absolutely abysmal and major step down from Ken's Rage 1 which was actually great.

If you want every enemy to die in one hit you can play on easy.

>one combo
>i totally played it guys cause i watched it on youtube like a good expert
>it's shit

nah just your posting

>It's a shitty musou.

What is wrong with musou?

A Berserk game shouldn't have combos and sponge enemies that stand around and do nothing.

Or a ghost range of 10 feet on attacks.

Or shit physics for corpses(look at that cape ffs).

Or no dismemberment(there isn't any, just random giblet shit).

Not much really but this game has shit animations, visuals, even voices. Outside of the models it's nothing like the source material.

its one thing to say you don't like musou games, but even all the people i know who love it can admit that it's pretty shitty

Nice example, you fucking moron. Did you even watch the webm you posted?

just butthurt basarababbys mad their shitty chinese knock off series isn't being brought over anymore.

berserk fanboys sure are annoying

>no ghost range on attacks
>cape has proper physics
>actual dismemberment and even cutting enemies in half

Did you? Get cancer and die.

And every combo is just as bad. Or is there one we haven't seen yet that you're going to spam every fight because it doesn't look awful?

What you described in your post isn't a fucking warriors game.

>Did you even watch the webm you posted?
Yes, did you? It's almost the opposite of the other one. What are you trying to say?

>Guts is actually fast like the manga, unlike the musou
>good physics
>good dismemberment
>animations are good with momentum and everything
Even the blood is better.

>WET COSTUME ALSO CONFIRMED

>Swings sword
>Everything hit plays the exact same animation at the exact same time

Looks shitty.

as pre order DLC :))))))))

What berserk game is this and is there an american version?

The PS2 game and it has a fan patch.

why the fuck do they keep making fucking shitty dynasty warrior style combat.
this shit is pissing me off!
so boring to kill 100 fucking clones then move on to kill the next FUCKING 1000 Clones of the same enemy!!!!

>Get cancer and die.

Sup Forums are such a bunch of spiteful and quick-to-anger faggots. Control yourself you imageboard culture raised dickhead.

Capcom should have gotten the property so they could make an improved spiritual successor to DD.
Instead, we get another anime musou from KT.

>says the mad faggot
kys

I just wanna see berserker armor guts

Just curious since I don't play this series or know shit about it, is the game gonna be dubbed with the English voices? I honestly really like English Guts, Casca, and Griffith.

The attack on titan game was published by the same people and didn't get dubbed. I doubt this will follow.

Yeah but the dub for that was garbage

I hate Bryce Papenbrook

>Hasn't even played the original game

>Spergs out and posts the same webms every thread

You are literally the saddest fuck on Sup Forums

>>Hasn't even played the original game
What?
>You are literally the saddest fuck on Sup Forums
Why? Because I'm always right?

Farnese please
Mozgus would be really cool too

why cant KT make fun combat?

it'd be fine if capcom made it, but i'd prefer them to use sengoku basara's combat instead of DD's

Why are you right? Because you hate musou? Congratz you have an opinion, but every thread you keep saying the say shit, posting the same webms like it suppose to mean something. Post voice acting from your precious ps2 game for us to compare, post sound quality, show us how a game from 12 years ago has better animations on weaker hardware.

>bla bla I'm a sperg
Where's your answers to my questions? Why are you deflecting as if I proved you wrong about something?

>Square, Tri
>Square, Square, Tri:
>Square, Square, Square, Tri
>square, Square, Square, Square, Tri:
>Square, Square, Square, Square, Square, Tri

these are literally griffith's combos. why is KT so boring

What crawled up your ass?

Plus it looks nothing like the manga, that's the worst part.

Doesn't look too bad. Just need some Ninja Gaiden 2 style dismemberment in there.

He literally did answer your questions.

You have an opinion, but you continually sperg out ad nasueam like it's fact.

>Koeishit
>Saving videogames.

I don't need to answer anything. You come into a thread you know you're going to hate, just to post your opinion. Well prove it.

Nothing crawled up my ass.

Did people actually like the PS2 game? It was like the Dreamcast but worse in every way.

Not him but Musous are pretty bland and kinda shit.
The only reason people bother playing them is because of the fanservice games

>He literally did answer your questions.
No.

What original game haven't I played? Where did I say I hate musou? You are just sperging and not making any sense.

>Mousou shit
Aaaand dropped.

>cascas special move is getting men to do shit for her
typical

>You are just sperging

He's not, you are.

Afro Samurai also had nice dismemberment

So you can prove it, okay.

People play different games for different reasons. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean other can find enjoyment in what you hate.

>keeps posting hate on game
>uses the same webm
>has the gall to call somebody else a sperg

You're baiting, right? I mean, that's gotta be bait

Doesn't make the games not shit

bring the skull

>everyone who posts webm is the same poster

Your opinion is not fact sperg. Mincraft is a shitty 3D sand box game. Still one of the most popular game in recent years because so many people like playing it.

How have you still not figured out what an opinion is?

But "That's your opinion dude" is an argument now?

They're all the same games with different paintjobs and minor changes.

>people defending musou
why?

>They're all the same games with different paintjobs and minor changes.

What's your point?

People get called shit for liking them. At some point they take pride in their shit taste and are just misunderstood patricians

And that's your opinion. COD is the same game every year, still rakes in a boat load of money. Pokemon barely changes it's formula, it's still the most grossing video game on this planet.

Judeau of all people ? Why in the fuck ?

Honestly i don't get why caska is even in anymore. I get that she was a big deal during the golden arc, but the things she did was still much less than others.

Then again i haven't read all of the manga yet, but she's been a goddamn vegetable for a while now. All she does is either get some nightmare to come to life or get raped so i dunno what the fuck to make of that.

King of impressive that this manages to look worse graphically than hyrule warriors

Casca is literally the entire motivation behind everything that's happened since the Eclipse.

The only character that makes any sense in this game besides Guts is Zod. Not even Griffith really, he never displayed any superhuman level of skill or strength, he was just a very good fencer.

>Then again i haven't read all of the manga
why are you even posting then

>he never displayed any superhuman level of skill

What in the actual fuck am I reading?

Is she really ? Sure she was the cherry on top but Guts is sincerely not lacking motivation to kill griffith.

The only thing that she has personally motivated is the trip to elftown

He really didn't

Unless you mean post eclipse in which case fucking duh, but this game shows him pre eclipse cutting down scores of foes, which makes as little sense as the same coming from Judeau or Casca

>Casca is a one handed weapon fighter that mixes in unarmed attacks

Literally my fetish

Guts wants to kill Griffith, yes. But he literally stopped in his tracks and ever since he got her back he's literally just been trying to help her.

He used a sword that would've weighed probably 200 pounds and killed 100 men by himself, dude was definitely displaying super human traits even then.

>What in the actual fuck am I reading?
You aren't, because you didn't read his post. You retard.

>Griffith used a sword that would've weighed probably 200 pounds and killed 100 men by himself

In what fanfic ?

>He really didn't

He really does....and in the Golden Age Arc as well.....which is covered by the manga, anime and movies.

I'm at a complete loss as to how anyone would come to the conclusion that you have.

this nigger isn't even reading.

Yeah, I did.

Griffith is well above "human" levels of ability.

Different niggers, nigger.

>Playing, reading, watching a game where the main protagonist gets literally cucked
Is this allowed?

it's funny that you say that seeing as no one so far has a real answer to it anyways, including yourself.

Caska is a walking motivational poster for guts at this point, might as well include gambino because he was there and fought occasionally.

Not just cucked, but butt raped by a nigger.

>videogame has better graphics than the pre-rendered anime series

>Giffith

>Guts is actually fast like the manga, unlike the musou
No he's not. He's very slow and stiff in the PS2 game. Get that garbage out of here.

> He's very slow and stiff in the PS2 game
Take a look at the webm you're responding to, dipshit.

I've actually played the game and it controls like shit.

>the most basic control scheme
>controls like shit

And it's not stiff or slow you dumbass.

>NTR and BLACKED

>Musoushit

>Guts swings his sword and enemies barely stagger

I'm not very sold on this thing.