Let me spray you, Sup Forums!

Let me spray you, Sup Forums!

Please don't.

spray this *unzips dick*

Is that the designated shitting bird?

I have reason to believe that there is a full version of that image and she is actually spraying someone's dick.

is this like one of those weird fetish images I see get posted on the deviantart

Sure, go ahead.

Did a zombie/hunter attempt to eat your dick off, er sumfin'?

If this were RE4, I would've tossed a flash grenade there. Birds surprisingly carry handgun ammo and grenades

Rebecca can you spray some in my crotch?

Full image please?

source?

whats in the bottle

Weed

All over my dead body.

Why are you abusing Wriggle? She did nothing to deserve this!

Whoa! What is it?

OH

OH NO!

fuck off I want that A rank

I want to explore Rebecca's chambers.

Now that you bring it up, I just realised that the games Rebecca appears in don't punish you for using first aid sprays. RE1/REmake has no ranking system, and RE0 determines your rank purely by how long it takes you to beat the game.

First aid spray still doesn't exist, why?

context? is the bird just an asshole?

When will she be in another game? If Barry is then they should be able to work Rebecca in somehow.

It would have been funny to see her in the movies too but that's neither here nor there.

stop it ! don't open that door

No idea when she'll be in another game, but she will be in the next animated film.

It might appear as though this was merely a random act conjured up by a birds need for a bowel movement, however there is more to this act than the birds let on.

Thank you user, I was so thirsty for dick.

It#s an animal.
It doesn't care about effects on iits comrades, it does not know the emotion "disgust". Just like the other birds doesn't really care after the surprise moment. "That will be washed off the next time I go swimming, it's OK."

Why am I not surprised?

Is that an Okusan doujin?
sauce pls

>Need to shit
>Gonna shit
>Took a shit
Other bird:
>What the shit?
>Eh, whatever