$500 for 60fps?

So I'm planning on getting a PC for games but these prices are very disheartening. A single part of a PC costs more half a thousand dollars just to run a modern game. Maybe I'm just poor but isn't this a bit ridiculous for anyone else? $500 for one part, not even including the monitor I'll have to buy, and everything. Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/AMD-FD8350FRHKBOX-FX-8350-8-Core-Processor/dp/B009O7YUF6/
logicalincrements.com/
pcpartpicker.com/list/BTDd9W
microcenter.com/product/451883/Core_i7-6700K_40GHz_LGA_1151_Boxed_Processor
pcpartpicker.com/list/LgCXyf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's normal sys reqs exaggeration.

$451

>AMD FX-8350
>$145.99 USD

What are you talking about , fag?

>amazon.com/AMD-FD8350FRHKBOX-FX-8350-8-Core-Processor/dp/B009O7YUF6/

Newegg is overpriced shit I guess

You do realize newer i7s are cheaper than in your picture right? And games usually have bloated recommended specs. You definitely don't need an i7 for DaS3. Some games might be a different story depending on other factors.

>Paying more for outdated tech
KeK

>Giving a shit about sys specs needed giving out by the devs
They are most the times overblown as fuck and inaccurate to begin with. Even the min specs, not just the recommended ones.

3770k is not worth 450 OP

That cpu is 3 years old and I got it for 300 at release

nice bait faggot

You're actually retarded

I get 80fps in BF1 on a 3? 4? year old graphics card (970)

Ultra @1920x1200

Don't waste money on dumb shit.

You do know the 3770 is really old right? It probably has that inflated price since the stock is so low. You can get a better CPU for less just by buying a current gen model.

But considering how stupid this post is, must be bait.

The i5 I bought 3 years ago is still getting me 60+, you don't need to spend that much on a CPU

My 2600k still kicks ass to this day, I think I got it for about $280 back in 2011. Though I agree with everyone that $450 for a 3770 is a shit deal.

logicalincrements.com/

>Believing system requirements

Why are you people so fucking stupid?

>A single part of a PC costs more half a thousand dollars just to run a modern game.
>modern game
this is where you fucked up

I just sold a Z68 motherboard for like ~150% of what I actually paid for it (new) some years ago.

Gotta' love that EOL. Supply and demand, baybee.

Can this PC run Crysis on max settings?

Rate my build
pcpartpicker.com/list/BTDd9W

Is this a joke?

Because that's a Sandybridge replacement since SB was discontinued years ago you fucking moron.

Went full retard on the memory desu

microcenter.com/product/451883/Core_i7-6700K_40GHz_LGA_1151_Boxed_Processor

>i7 6770k for 309.99
>OP is too retarded and is going to buy a 5 year old processor

HAHAHHA

The computer itself is more expensive than a console but the games are much cheaper, you save money in the long run

Also, unless you're starting a youtube channel there's no reason to get an i7

Sure

>The computer itself is more expensive than a console but the games are much cheaper, you save money in the long run

Well you get better performance and curve the paid online fee. Well that and you can pirate shit or buy new games at launch for 35 dollars without paying for discounts.

pcpartpicker.com/list/LgCXyf

That one costs 600 and can run at console settings or higher at twice the frame rate or more.

Give it a few years and then just replace the video card if need be while in a few years ms and sony will present the next iterative console which you can easily outpace with a 400 dollar video card by then.