Tfw have to do this every time I change my steam name

>tfw have to do this every time I change my steam name

every name you've ever had is publicly viewable

Why? You know anyone can just google your SteamID and see any of your old names right?

Private profile.

no amount of name changes can change your actual id you idiot

Autism.

what site?

No, doesn't work, names aren't hidden. If you want to actually change your identity for whatever reason you have to make a new account.

SteamDB

>open up someone's past names
>see this

Can still see names.

This.

where on steam db can i check my old names?

Can't find this either

your name is Jacob

DELETE THIS
SHOOT DOWN THE SITE

I WISH

>imgur

is my waifu real over there?

Why is this in english if i'm french ?

>every time I change gender I have to change my steam name so people don't misgender me

New technique.

Why even? What the fuck is steam's problem? Why do they show every single alias you've ever usen? Whose information is that useful to except for people who want to know shady shit about you? Might as well list your credit card info and address while they're at it.

[spoilers]My name is Jacob[/spoiler]

Help.

Why do you even change your name so many times?

I think it's originally for friends use only, so they can see who you are if you meme-ify your name. It is annoying that non-friends can use it.

>tfw chronically change my name to inane shit at least 3 times per day
>literally the first chain of words I come up with
>everyone in my friendslist fucking hates me for it but no plans of stopping
>steam outright told me to stop changing my name at one point and my name was stuck as "case in point paste" for a week

Pussy

Is this what autism looks like?

20 years? Life is over.

Why would you even need to change your Steam name?
I don't think I've changed my name once in the 13 years I've been using Steam.

CANT WAKE UP INSIDE

I accidentally changed my name by 1 letter a few years ago when I was editing some shit on my profile. Really bugs me that I've got that stupid name list now.

;_;

Wait, why?

Are you running from someone?

Why the fuck do people do that with names and their birthday?

Practically begging for gifts.

>Not picking an online competitive game and making a full party and changing your name to Power Ranger Red and telling your friends to pick a color and follow suit

Attention-whoring, why find out which friends care and remember when you can literally force anyone who glances over you in their friendlist to talk to avoid looking rude?

wtf?
My username is listed on the alias and I never changed it
Unless your display name is This user has no known aliases?

DELETE THIS!!!

No. I've been using the same alias since I first created my account and never changed it.