Yes or no

Yes or no

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y2J98CvVau4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe

I heard that if you don't have a new 3ds the framerate is dogshit.

shit framerate, 4 enemies on screen at one time, etc. On a new 3DS everything runs fine and there are plenty of enemies to hit

It should have been released as a new 3DS game only but they didn't. Somehow that designation still only applies to ONE game in their entire library

the framerate is still dogshit even on the new 3ds, unless you turn off the 3d

Who the fuck plays with 3D on you fucking 5 year old.

musou on portables are a fucking mistake

Is it still worth getting on Wii U or am I gonna get ripped off?
I could pirate it, but I still only have a regular 3DS.

>shit framerate, 4 enemies on screen at one time,
What a load of shit, there are at least 15-20

it was an exaggeration m8. But not by much.

The fact is that the enemies displayed on screen is vastly inferior on an old 3DS compared to a new 3DS

youtube.com/watch?v=y2J98CvVau4

Wii U version, the extra shit isn't even worth it for the performance rate.

While we're at it how's 3DS Xenoblade?

Wii U version. A couple of extra characters isn't worth the downgrade in every other area.

The game is great.

Infinite content.

Perfectly fine performance.

It's a great game,play it where you prefer.

I will never not be eternally mad at nintendo for not giving the wii u version all that extra content they added on the 3ds version.

If you have a New 3DS, yes.
If you have a regular 3DS/2DS, FUCK NO. Stay as far as you can away from it.

They really want to bury the Wii U, and the current direct confirmed it.

Thats why i had no regrets about selling it regardless of how much i loved splatoon and wanted to play the game longer.

>If you have a regular 3DS/2DS, FUCK NO. Stay as far as you can away from it.
The money they spent on making those inferior ports could have probabaly been used to make it dlc for wiiu

Nintendo have just gotten to dumb and arrogant over these last few years.

I don't know

No, buy the Wii U version instead
If you can't, then play the superior musou games like Samurai or Dynasty Warriors.

>Samurai Warriors 4
>superior to anything

"Surplus" L I T E R A L L Y allows you to take a level 1 character into the hardest mission on the hardest difficulty and win effortlessly.

yes. only musuo ive ever enjoyed due in part to the cast. the one piece one is pretty fun too

i have both this and the Wii U version and i prefer this one even though the graphics took a hard pegging. the extra WW and Linkle story is super cute!

I pirated it on O3DS and didn't regret it. It was good fun. Not as bad as everybody says either.

It's not a Nintendo game

The gameplay is different.Porting everything to WiiU is not worth the effort because the sales are not there.

Yep. This direct was all about the 3DS cannibalizing the WiiU exclusives to make some money back on them.