Is Sup Forums hyped for SuMo?

Is Sup Forums hyped for SuMo?

Not really.

loli armpits.

Why is she so fucking sexy?

I don't know, I'm waiting for later on today if they show the starters evolution for my answer.

wont be in the game

>internet friend gonna buy it
>tfw gonna be able to poke battle

I'm hyped for the N3DS bundle to come with her.

I'm not particularly. It's shown me little to get really excited for. Even the big new battle mechanic and marketing gimmick, Z-Moves, are both much less exciting and less interesting as a battle mechanic than XY's Mega Evolution was.

It's Pokemon though, so I'll most likely enjoy it a lot.

N3DS comes with free lolis?

Freshly imported from Japan with every purchase. But the N3DS is of course still region locked. Is it worth it?

Is she in the game if you play as a guy? If not I might have to cave in.

What move is Rowlet using?

>armpit loil fetish

you sick fucks.

I am

>owl having obsession with armpits
I dont get this meme.

Just hack it so yes.

What is this weird ass shit?

>SuMo

>tfw you're approaching living Dex completion

It's a bad feel man. It's just once a year I get poke fever and just go on a catching/grinding spree. I have like upper 600s mons, all neatly arranged in the boxes right in national dex order. I play obsessively for like a week and just drop it again, and it's kind of depressing to realize how much time I've wasted chasing pixelized creatures.

Why not just play as her and give her sexy clothes?

Nah, there's no real point playing pokemon games unless you're a kid or just super stoked on the whole "collecting them all" thing. But I don't know why you would be, since there's so many crappy designs now.

The base single player game is so easy you don't have to pay attention to strategy or stats at all. You can clear the whole thing with a single unevolved mon as long as it's high enough level.

On the flipside, the multiplayer is filled with kids fielding 6 legendaries and smogon autists who min-max perfect teams and abuse whatever the current meta tactics are so that you have no chance unless you do the same thing, right down to picking nearly identical pokemon. Plus to even get a pokemon "combat-ready" takes hours of grinding IVs/EVs/Natures and possibly hidden abilities, so people just inject perfect mons anyway.

Not to mention that GF keep adding more powerful features that break the game but serve no real strategic purpose and exist only as a "cool factor" to sell cartridges e.g. Megas and Z-Moves.

I like seeing the new designs though even if lots of them suck.

It's intrigued me enough for me to consider pirating it.

I'd rather fuck than be the little girl.

>therealfunk

>Not posting the best page

Pokemon has a fairly unique style of overworld for an RPG, and not everyone plays games for their difficulty. Some just like the sense of growth from seeing their button presses lead to those numbers going up, and Pokemon has a wide variety in how many things you can make the numbers go up on and those numbers go up just often enough to keep the happy brain drugs going. The constantly visible EXP bar steadily climbing up ever since GS helps with that as well.

I'm getting real fucking tired of seeing that god damned owl EVERYWHERE.

GameFreak wants more and more players to battle online, so they cut the experience of the journey short.

plus you can fap to it

I mean getting into competitive pokemon is sort of fun. But I still miss things like the Battle frontier.

what's your favorite pokemon?

>He says while posting one of the most common anger reaction images

What is she going to do to dawn?

lilligant

u posted it

furries are diseased

alot of cuddling and hand holding

It's a tree, user.

The more catch-all sounding term is "creature fucker"

>palm tree
>furry

Cinccino.

From SM, is my favorite so far. Vikavolt is cool too.

speed are for losers.

>Liking Bewear
Contrarian or brain-damaged? It's legitimately one of the worst pokemon designs ever.

Why are you so fucking sad?

Not that user but you are telling me whoever drew that is not a furry?

>SuMo

This lil nigga.

Not sure how much I'll like his Alola form yet. Looks a little weird, especially the arm, but maybe it grows on me.

Are palm trees furry?

If anything, they're Xenophilliacs.

Trick or Treat mother fucker

That was not my question.

Totodile, Water types are my favorite & he's cute.

I am just shocked that adults will be playing this.
I know I am one of them, but I'm already gone. There are normal adults who will think this is ok for them to be playing.

Buffs when

I think fire types are better.

I think it's cute, and I like the inspirations and premises behind the line. If it's good in battle too I'm all set.

The only Pokemon design I outright dislike myself is Yungoos with its terrible face, but luckily its evolution makes up for it entirely. Every other one at worst I just give no fucks about it.

Fire type are fine I guess, they're better than boring Grass types I'll say at least.

I still don't know the correct way to train pokemon. I mostly just grind the elite 4 until everything is at lv 100

that is the correct way for normal playthroughs.
It is kinda crazy to bother with EV training or even IV breeding until endgame.

Even endgame it's not like you need it. Unless you want to play online there's absolutely no reason to do it

That is the endgame in current Pokemon. I did EV train for battle frontier back in the day.

I don't even know what EV training and IV breeding is.

I think the Battle Towers in Ruby/Sapphire require it. I just couldn't beat them. I had both Latios and Latias and a Metacross and still couldn't muscle my way through the last 10 trainers on the way to beating 100 trainers in a row.

>normal adults
>normal

EV Training is fighting against certain Pokemon to train up certain stats. Like imagine if beating up nerds made you smarter, and beating up jocks made you punch harder.

IV Breeding is literally eugenics. It was also nigh impossible to actually do anything good with it prior to XY unless you were using external tools to check values, and at that point you might as well use those tools to alter the values too.

Can someone explain EV training in 10 or less sentences? I just don't get it.

Use google. Retard.

Both got very steamlined in 6th and 7th generation, so if you're interested in squeezing more playtime out of your Pokemon game, I'd recommend looking up an EV/IV guide once you're done with Sun/Moon.

Polite warning: Pokemon endgame can stretch to thousands of hours if you find it fun

I like this explanation the most
>Like imagine if beating up nerds made you smarter, and beating up jocks made you punch harder.

Basically that. Imagine a normal rpg where you can put points into strength or vitality.
Pokemon has the same in EV only it is kinda hidden.

Are they real or not?

EVs arent hidden starting with gen 6th

maybe.

I guess I get it. So if you want to train defense, you make your pokemon oneshot Geodudes all day. But wouldn't it take forever to level up like that?

The main page is going to be updated with new info today (likey the middle evo forms of the starters) so we'll find out soon. They're real

Gen 6 was kinda trash, especially after Gen 5 which was in many aspects the best the series ever reached, so no not really.

Well you don't have to level up that way. Once all EV are spend you can just level up normally and it wouldn't have an effect.

So after 254 Geodudes you would have the max Defense Value and you couldn't even get anymore def. Then normally leveling up would use that value to calculate your defense.

>SuMo
kys yourself.

pretty much every leak mentions them and since one leak will end up being (mostly) true, then i'm saying yeah they're real

Normally, but there's various items and effects you can use to increase the amount you receive, like a special status effect that doubles the amount of EVs you receive called Pokerus that after you obtain it always lingers, and the Power Weight series of hold items which regardless of the Pokemon you defeat adds four values to a given stat, and they stack. And even then there's a limit to how much you can put into each stat.

To max out your EVs on one Pokemon, in DPPt/HGSS and BW1/BW2 it could take up to fifty-one battles with the ideal circumstances, but in XY/ORAS you can do it in as few as ten battles and on multiple Pokemon at once if they don't need different spreads, and you can also choose to do it through a minigame.

XY introduced Horde battles (you fight 5 Pokemon at once). If you use a multi-kill move like Surf, and your Pokemon is affected by a PokeRus (piss easy to obtain) and holds a Power Item (also piss easy to obtain) it can get anywhere between 50-70 EVs per battle. If you use the new Exp Share you can EV train up to 6 different Pokemon at once.

The max EV cap for a single stat is 252, so you only need to clear 4-5 hordes to have one max outed stat. In total your Pokemon can have 510 EVs, so you can max out 2 stats of your choice + free 6 EV you can allocate wherever.

How can you have spent that much time playing Pokemon without ever learning how to play

Are you a retard?

I've never had a single pokemon at level 100 or even level 80 because is such a chore and a waste of time, but I still know everything about how to train them competitively because how could I not after playing these games for decades?

but it's a Dragon

>gen 5
>good

'cause that shit has been hidden until recently and you would never really understand it unless you looked it up?

Gen 5 was fucking awful
B2/W2 were good but nowhere near good enough to make up for the atrocities that were Black and White

It's a game that is very easy to beat without looking up anything.

This. She's super cute and actually useful in battle.

My nigga. Still got my Feraligatr from Pokemon Coliseum that I carried to current gen.

BW2 was really great in a lot of ways and my favorite entry, BW1 was mediocre like the start of every generation and personally my least favorite entry.

Life's funny like that.

What did you guys dislike from gen 5 and what were your favourite games? I really hope you guys don't answer HGSS.

I dunno I really liked Gen V. But then again I also really liked Gen III. So maybe I just like the generation people generally hate.

before X/Y yes, it was reserved for autists
but gen 6 intruduced super training which lets your pokemon train the EVs you want in a football minigame
also it introduced hordes, which give tone of EVs

platinum

but HGSS is second

>Worst starters in the series
>Worst overall pokemon designs in the series with only about 20 that aren't vomit-inducing, made worse by the fact that
>You can't find any gen 1-4 pokemon because GF wanted to force their mostly awful fakemon on you
>Worst character designs in the series, everyone looks like a Kingdom Hearts character
>Worst postgame after gen 1 and 6 in the series
>Weather wars
>That awful fucking use of the bottom screen after D/P/Pt perfected it
>Those FUCKUGLY battle sprites
>Hard mode only unlocked after you beat the game
>Despite being the first pokemon game to actually put "effort" into the story, the story is still deviantart-tier garbage
>Unova's routes are all straight fucking lines
Gen 5 was trash.
The only saving graces it has are pokemon like Galvantula, Darmanitan, Scolipede, Gigalith, and Golurk, among others.

Also HG/SS are by far the best games, with Platinum coming in a close second. It's time for bed, Unovabortion.

Why did they make her so seductive?