twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they don't need your agreement

British Empire.

It's not, the nigger mod is about to delete your thread

>country is filled with non-whites
>lets give them a white squad and confuse the new ethnic brits
why are stormweenies so retarded? UK isn't white, get over it

Because DICE.

It's really not a huge deal in the end. You'll play the game, a new one will come out, and this one will be forgotten.

Isint the game full of historical inaccuracies?

>implying there weren't regiments from the different countries under imperial rule

It's like you know nothing.

>You'll play the game
>

That's the sandnigger team though
the UK team is darker

>niggers killing pooinloos and vice versa
Its how the thing should have worked IRL

>reading comprehension
who cares what they used to look like, its about reflecting on the new majority of brits that are taking over and to please those demographics rather than some limey EDL cunt living alone in his flat and goes on about "oi m8 muh white pride, muh queen" on the internet while not realizing he is a minority and slowly going extinct with the rest of those inferior anglo-christians

>regiments from the different countries

No. They weren't within the structure of the British army you retard.

No it isn't.

>live in germany
>see a german girl dressed as a muslim
>a muslim fucked her and forced her to wear this trash

i hate this world...

But it was the British Empire, not the United Kingdom.

>can't recognize british uniforms

luddite

Well it's how germans work
Everyone can fuck them and tell them what to do and they will obey.

you're trying way too hard

There were volunteers from various colonies yes

But they weren't members of the British army.

The Australians that volunteered were under the command of the British generals but WEREN'T part of the British Armed Forces.

Ebin

but in the game its called the united kingdom

kys

well this game is retarded

>tell the truth
>"l-lol your just trolling...."
believe whatever you want, habibi

but don't come crying to me when all of England has a muslim majority and it spreads to Scotland and Wales

Don't talk about something you know jackshit about, I'm embarrassed for you.

Its pretty accurate representation of current london

but that's not inaccurate

Because this entire game is basically fantasy steampunk shooter. This is how WW1 actually was:
youtube.com/watch?v=0ff2x_9G6oI

>23%
>a majority

>British in 2016 are all shitskin arabs

Why haven't anglos just killed themselves yet?

>By conservative estimates well over four million non-white men were mobilised into the European and American armies during the First World War, in combatant and non-combatant roles.

>Soldiers mobilized by all belligerents in Great War - 61,526,000

>4m is 15% of all total soldiers

Why didn't they just give you at 15% chance to spawn as a different race

Why not be historically accurate

Until they get mad, then it takes all the world's super powers combined to stop them.

why are you samefagging this thread?

What are colonies.

The last time it took a single russian army of semi illiterate peasants under command of barely literate sandnigger and little material help from US to stop them.

>23% wont grow into ridiculous proportions within a short time span when it comes to muslims
>each have like 10-15 kids
>each kid will mix and pass on their superior genes to those of the inferior anglo
and the funny part is that the muslims know this with Imam's preaching about "outbreeding the natives", getting high political positions, opening islamic schools and places of worship all over the UK, creating sharia zones and taking control of streets, all while you fap to your chinese cartoons

face it anglo's you are the inferior race

>the white characters have their faces covered
wew

Germany also had the Ottomans and Austria-Hungary

Here's your (you)

1914-1918.net/faq.htm

There were over 1,5 million "colored" soldiers in British army during WW1, not even far fetched shamalama.

Just give me the WW1 mod for project reality and I'll never bother with Battlefield ever again.

>each have like 10-15 kids
It would take like annual income of 150000 pounds do that in UK. And as for average income of muslim family in UK, take an extra zero from that number.

The map in the beta takes place in Africa

in b4
>T-THIS PROVES NOTHING GOY

Islam will be banned in Europe soon anyway, Burkas have been banned in many countries, """burkinis"""" have, pretty much most Euros hate Islam.

Out of 8.7 million?

There were plenty of coloured troops but they didn't dress like that.

Yeah. More than half of the guns were never used in the war, they were prototypes. On top of that, the tanks move faster than they would have moved and they all block machine gun rounds and rifle rounds which isn't exactly possible because light tanks in WW1 were literally makeshift tractors with a different engine and sheet metal around it. Also they wouldn't hand over new tech weapons in the hands of blacks if there was only 2,500 made in the first place

okay thanks retardbro

>When Sup Forums tries to troll with anti-Sup Forums sentiment on other boards
Why is it always so transparent?

good thing your gubermend will do everything in their power to help them

even try to ban Trump from entering the country, seriously Nigel how cucked are you guys?

Most of them were Indians, not niggers like portrayed in bf1

>that website doesn't mention Rhodesia
>doesn't mention how per population, a larger percentage of Rhodesian's volunteered for service in WW1 than any other country.
>some Rhodesians had to be rejected because of how many would have gone and left behind important occupations
We live in the worst reality

>All these black ""german"" and ""British"" soldiers fighting in Europe and the middle-east in BF1
>IRL they only fought in Africa

why don't you point out where I am wrong instead of resorting to "muh Sup Forums boogeyman"

I ain't a shitty anglo and I have no problem spouting this cause it won't make no difference, you faggots wont do shit about it anyways

I'll believe it when I see it

Modern warfare is also absolutely nothing like Modern Warfare.

Really it's a lack of imagination on DICE's part to make trench warfare fun. They'd rather just reskin the same engine with the same vehicles

>Until they get mad, then they start a war where they can't take out an island country due to incompetence, proceed to start a war on another front, and then proceed to get ran through by peasants on said front.

>I ain't a shitty anglo
Actually you look exactly like one

>tfw the only German general to successfully invade British territory was in Africa and used mainly Askaris
>tfw we wont get to play those levels and fight against Portuguese and British colonial troosp
>tfw there's history that they could have used for this game but they just wont
>tfw they don't have to make excuses to include blacks
>tfw

Recently in France shitskins got uppity in a beach and started attacking Corsicans, Corsicans came back and beat the shit out of them and burnt their cars. After this they banned Burkinis and France banned the Burqa 5 years ago

They're going full Patricia Hernández on this game

>in France
It was in Corsica you fucking mong.

because it is historically accurate you mad whiteboi

Corsica is in France you retard

touche honkey

you are right I am a "modern anglo"

>MUH REALIZZZM
>in a game where you can run your horse straight into a plane and have him just vanish

Britain was going to surrender in 6 months until the Americans joined and signed the lend lease. They were bombed to oblivion and after Dunkirk it was over for them.

No I mean the shitty part

Charlemange's name in German is Karl der Grosse. This essentially translates to Big Charlie. Clearly he was a melanin king.

He won't be the game because
1. He was an OG racist and we can show that racist can still treat others like humans and work with them
2. American superheros that are "slightly historically inaccurate" sell better.

>Britain was going to surrender in 6 months until the Americans joined and signed the lend lease

The lend lease only necessarily helped Britain during the North and East Africa campaigns

yes, there is also

>"experimental" SMGs on every player instead of rifles
>bayonets are weak instead of highly useful
>Woman warriors who didn't exist at the time
>France and Russia being irrelevant in the base game despite being 2 of the biggest players in the war itself, the game is Americocentric

All ridiculous considering DICE Sweden claimed it was "grounded in history"

Lettow Von Vorbeck refused to help Hitler and treated his Askaris well, making sure they received their war pensions long after WW1. He's the fucking perfect reason to include kangz but he wont be in the game fucking hell I fucking hate this world it's fucking terrible

still makes those anglo girls crave my BBC while the white anglo man is left to his chink cartoons

>>bayonets are weak instead of highly useful
This is the funniest thing though. I've had people sneak up behind me and try to kill me with a bayonet only for it to prick me slightly and give me time to turn around and pop the guy in the head.

Yeah but it gave them the ability to even be effective in those campaigns. Montgomery was a fuckin moron. But to be fair he was up against Rommel, which even most of the U.S generals said he was the most honorable general because of the way he treated even his POW's

He still believed in racial purity.
Adding him to game would "confuse" properly adjusted children about real life.
They might actually think that racism is just a thought destroying buzzword!

you're on Sup Forums faggot, and Sup Forums of all places. you're not getting fucking ANYTHING

They had colonial regiments from different territory's but they would be controlled by white officers like India for example but they would not have mixed units.It simply wouldn't be tolerated at that time.Which is what ea misses in their quest for inclusion