Ninja Gaiden Thread

How do I beat this bitch?

Did you get güd?

drop the game and play devil may cry

That's only assuming he's a turbo-pleb.

But I already beat all of them except for 2 and DmC.

I'm trying but I have no health items and only one ninpo. Plus she has 2 grab moves that do a shit ton of damage and are hard for me to avoid.

Slice and dice.

Look at a guide video

izunadrop2win

Keep trying user, I believe in you.

Have LV2 Dragon Sword.
Flying Swallow EVERYTHING in the whole game forever

during her air charge move, doing a flying swallow will do guaranteed damage while not harming you.
doing a flying swallow during her aerial grab/pillar throw recovery animation is also a guaranteed hit, while tricky
your regular ground Y(if it hits) can knock her down, like the flying swallows
ninpo can also knock her down, but you're better off using that as an "oh shit I-frame" move
once you knock her down, do a xxy shuriken xyxxxx or a 360 Y(hold)
do repeated roll jumps to dodge both pillars and energy orbs
you could do wall runs and/or wall flip attack to dodge as well

Anyone have that picture of Ryu teaching a baby Kratos how to do combos?

I recommend the basic Dragon Sword versus Alma. It has a good balance of speed and offense. If possible, I recommend upgrading it as much as you can. A good combo is knocking her down with a sword strike while running and jumping towards her, then blade of susano'o I think? It' the x y x x x x combo.

Also, does anyone think the ninja gaiden 2 and 3 are worth picking up? I've only played #1 and all its iterations.

This is really helpful. The first time it seemed impossible to me but years later Im back on it and it isnt that hard as I tought (but still isnt any easy).
I recomend OP to follow this and to do a "no attack try" just to know how to evade every move and how much time do you have to fight back. Since it seems you have died a lot, what is a practice battle?

if mike "motherfuck 10 inch" matei can do it, so can you user

Didn't Black fix this? In the original you could literally cheese every boss with it.

So is there anywhere to look up advanced techniques for this game like animation cancelling and stuff like that that wouldn't be immediately obvious in normal play?

I wanna step my ninja game up.

2 is the magnum opus of the series and 3 is just shit

>anywhere to look up advanced techniques for this game like animation cancelling and stuff
not really
most stuff you can learn from just playing the game a few times.
You can cancel some attacks' recovery animation with a shuriken
activating ninpo cancels recovery animations on ground
you can press block or something to cancel the input buffer or something
you can press block after a guard break to block another attack
wind path has brief I-frames
NG doesn't have much secret techniques or whatever

her ass is built like the space shuttle

>2 is the magnum opus of the series
tep kok

2 is great, Sigma 2 is generally considered a downgrade of 2 but better than nothing, 3 is terrible and 3: Razor's Edge is an admirable attempt to make a shit game less terrible. Definitely get vanilla 2 if you can, and if you fancy trying 3 at all definitely get Razor's Edge instead of vanilla 3.
Don't bother with Yaiba.

>I have no health items and only one ninpo. Plus she
> not topping up on them before every boss
It's like you want to lose

Any vids or source?

Are there any Muramasa statues directly before Alma 1? I know there's one in Sigma, but I don't think it was in Black. Black was an asshole when it came to shop placements.

nope

DMC conditioned me not to use healing items

I remember playing a demo of 2 and it seemed ok, so I'll try and pick up a copy. I might pass on 3 unless I can find Razor's Edge. I didn't know Yaiba was part of the series. Thought it was just an odd name choice.