So why can't he drop his barrier during his ult?

So why can't he drop his barrier during his ult?

counter play idk

Because he is bananas.

Why can't he just crush somebody's head with his massive hands instead of just giving them gentle nudges when he ults?

It's a kids game, user. You can't have a giant gorilla literally crushing peoples heads and splattering their brains everywhere.

It could have confetti come out, like Halo.

>Winston plush
>no Reinhardt plush

nah son

He goes berserk; loses his mind in favour of massive strength. He isn't of sane mind to think about things.

If he's so smart why can't he just make it so he remains smart when he ults?

Real talk though, does Winston have the shittiest ult in the game? All it does is make him a massive target for a few seconds, and you're nearly always killed while during it.

Retards like to use the hurr durr disruption argument

Peanut butter addiction.

It does cause disruption, but it never impacts the game in a significant way. You pop it, cause a bit of mayhem, usually die, and that's it.

It really is fucking terrible, and I'm not sure why Blizzard hasn't addressed it yet.

>Real talk though, does Winston have the shittiest ult in the game?

Nah. It's great for stalling, knocking enemies off the point, and environmental kills. Sure, it could be better, but it does have its uses.

Winston ult is just a heal to last a couple more seconds until you get orbed and killed

too busy chimping out

It's an area denial ult not a damqge ult lt. You retards probably use dvas ult to try and get kills rather than control space too.

Area denial my ass. It doesn't deny anybody of anything. People just shoot your ass down and carry on. It's shit.

It's meant to finish off the person you've been zapping before you die. Not to 1v6 teamwipe.

Real shittiest ult has to be Junkrat's.

>Real shittiest ult has to be Junkrat's.

Why?

on PC it's really easy to kill since the aiming is so much more precise than on console.

>tons of health
>tons of jumps
>displaces enemies

The ult doesn't suck, just most players suck with Winston.

Rarely does my junkrat ult not kill anyone for being shot down.

Its a near-guaranteed kill and excellent backline healer sweeper.

Its actually good if you use it when the team is gathered and aren't filled with braindead mongoloids and use the opportunity when the enemy team is scattered.

The builders need a major overhaul.

Torb should Use scrap to build turrets of different types. I know it's copying engine, but it works and is far superior to his current buildings.

Symmetras turrets should heal allies for 2hps if there are no enemies in their range. When the explode they should also damage enemies or heal allies shields for 25.

Her e should Confer 50 shields on already shielded targets.

it's the same on console, easy as fuck

Is that you harambre?