SuMo is shaping up to be the best gen since RSE

SuMo is shaping up to be the best gen since RSE.

Are you hyped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFbMGKvN6ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am cautiously optimistic...

Why use those logos though?

so far so good, even though it's gonna be easy as hell.

>since RSE
Fuck off Hoennfag

Reminder that SuMo is an abbreviation that /r/pokemon moderators forced upon their userbase because SM automatically implied SadoMasochism, which wasn't family friendly enough for their tastes, so they banned everyone and deleted every post that used SM over SuMo.

if there's going to be a hard mode then that pretty much seals the deal. Otherwise yeah, GF actually changing up the 20 year old formula for once is a big plus. Z moves look kinda dumb, wonder how they're gonna balance them? Are megas still in?

because it's an MLP thread to bait barneyfag

>those logos

You really wanna wake him, don't you?

how do you even know that shit? and better yet why the fuck should anyone care

No, not according to retards, since smart people purposefully use SuMo now just to trigger retards like you.

I hated RSE though.
I like the poke design from that gen though.

What makes you say that? I've barely paid attention since RSE, and haven't paid much attention at all since B/W/B2/W2

praise it, blaze it

who /sun/ here

>Not calling it MS

>yfw Z moves look fun as hell

>gold
>silver
>crystal

>pearl
>diamond
>platinum

wat

Why should I be interested?

>not being a Hoennfag
Are you stupid or do you just like being wrong
Those are the two options

are you okay user?
what's wrong?

what he's said doesn't imply RSE was the best, just that nothing surpassed it since
he could still be a gen 1 or 2 fag

Trash JRPG

Hoenn was literally the worse region until they made Kalos. It is surpassed by Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh and Unova.
And then they made ORAS to make Hoenn even worse than before so that even Kalos could surpass it.

The only people who like Hoenn are the teenagers whose first Pokemon game was RSE.

Not anymore because their official videos pretty much spoiled everything that could be a potential surprise in those games.

No reason to play anymore.
I know I'm at fault for looking at them, too, but I don't want to avoid browsing Sup Forums just because of spoilers.

How can anyone who is over 18 be hyped for such a game?

Yes
And there is nothing wrong with that

my first pokemon game was red and I fucking love hoenn, best gen by a long shot

Who the fuck cares dumbass.

>I fucking love hoenn, best gen by a long shot

Why tho?

Just look here:
youtube.com/watch?v=YFbMGKvN6ts

Hoenn was fun as kids because there was so much mystery to the region and that really masked how shit it was. As adults though, it really offers nothing beyond a barebones region with awful pacing

Okay, I watched the video, dear worthless attention whoring tripcunt.

I'm not seeing anything interesting.

My first region was Kanto, I've played every gen and Hoenn is still the best
It had the best starters bar Kanto, it had the best roster of new pokemon out of all of them, some of the coolest legendaries, a great layout with varied areas, the diving added a new layer to the map and was very interesting, the gyms were fun and the stories were interesting without getting in the way like it does in some of the later games

but rse was shite

>SuMo

>SuMo is shaping up to be the best gen since RSE.
RSE almost killed the franchise.

post pokesluts

>Hoenn was fun as kids

Even when I was a kid I fucking hated Hoenn. The whole region just felt like a weird chore. And the focus on surfing didn't help in the slightest.

gold (metal)
silver (metal)
crystal (not metal)

pearl (not metal)
diamond (not metal)
platinum (metal)

>SuMo
Fuck off

>it had the best roster of new pokemon
3rd gen introduced most forgettable pokemon though.

>a great layout with varied areas
It's 50% water. That is not variety. The layout is literally "Left: land, right: water"

>the diving added a new layer to the map
A layer of water

Your retardation module seems to be faulty. Go get a new one before you make more stupid posts

what if I hate fat guys fighting?

I think SuMo is funnier looking

I guess it really comes down to opinion
But in my opinion you're both wrong and an idiot
You not liking the water segments doesn't make them bad, I enjoyed the islands and the surfing
And while it was a layer of water it was a layer we hadn't seen before inhabited by pokemom that suited the location and I quite liked it

how deep does it go?

>Remove Masuda
>Pokemon is suddenly great again

pure coinicidence

Problem solved.

It's shaping up to be Gen 6-2

That's one ugly rat.

This is good, that way we can immediately spot a redditor or just an overall faggot

15mio rs + 6mio emerald. sold, 4th most selling games in the franchise. yeaaaah, you are right.

He'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

You mean you don't like ReGreBlueYe, GoSiCry, RuSaEm, FiReLeGre, DiaPerPla, BlaWhi and BlaWhi2, XeYi, OmeRuAlSap?

At least you admit it.

That always bothered me as well. It's like they completely forgot platinum existed when making Crystal and were like "crystals are expensive enough, let's go with that" and later realized they already used "crystal" as a name while making Platinum and only then remembered platinum existed.

He's coming.

this

>You not liking the water segments doesn't make them bad

No what makes them bad is the fact that they have an encounter rate similar to grass, so the game is just forcing you through a shit ton of tall grass so you can navigate.

Even that wouldn't be a problem if there was some variety to the pokemon you could encounter but no. Wingull,Pelipper (who might just stall with Protect),Tentacool, and Tentacruel.

>best since gen since RSE
but those games were mediocre, i think you meant to say Gen 5

You are right, I remember that being kins of annoying until I kust started stocking up on repels
Which still isn't a good thing I guess
I just liked the character

but I found RSE to be one of the weaker gens

What the hell do you want, huh? Everyone complains about how Pokemon is always the same shit each time and then everyone complains that when Nintendo shows off all the new features that differentiate it from the other games they bitch and go WELL MAYBE I WANTED TO BUY A GAME I WASN'T SURE I'D LIKE AND FIGURE OUT ALL THIS FOR MYSELF

Holy fucking shit, it's like buying a console without checking to see if it actually has any games you want on it.

RSE was fucking shit

Why does Sup Forums hate XY

>/r/pokemon moderators

how would you know that unless you went to Reddit

Misandry. Sup Forums is full of women.

Sun or Moon Sup Forums?

Pro tip: only moon men are allowed to post

How the fuck is this relevant to SuMo at all? Or are you saying that SuMo is a remake of RSE or something, you fucking retard?

What the hell is moon bat's ability anyway? I at least know what sun lion's ability does, so I'm okay with choosing that since I know exactly what I'm getting. I think its a little weird that its psychic/steel. I was expecting it to be fire type.

moon obviously

Because it was... It was... Oh shit... It's not the best. GS is.

But user you are an idiot. We still know nothing.
>What are these UB´s
>What is the role of the Cover legendaries
>What is the role of Lillie
>Lillies conection to AEther
>Are AEther really good or bad?
>Will Colress come back
>What is the motive of Skull/Guzma
>What is the ability of the legendaries
>What is Type 0?
>Which mon will also get unique Z-Moves
>New Megas?
>What about the Top Kek Tiki and his gang?
>What is Zygardes Role in this game?
>Why are Dexio and Sina here
>Are there just Island captains and no E4?

The only thing we know: You start in town A, you do Island challenges, you battle the grunts, you catch pokemon, you will meet the legendaries and UB´s that´s it.

normies will pick sun
neets will pick moon

>>Are you hyped?

Not until there's word of what the endgame consists of. I care very little for autistic online battles, but i'll take a battle frontier and more episodes like the delta one. Or a whole new area that unlocks after beating the main game. Leader rematches. Just something other than battle maison and nothing else

Battle Frontier is neat and all, but I had problems giving enough of a damn to give each mode more than a few cursory tries.

I dunno, I'm just having trouble getting motivated enough to play Pokemon anymore. This isn't one of those "tired depressed gamer" things since I can play other games just fine. I just find myself unable to care about Pokemon as much as I used to now. I'm a little worried that I'll buy SuMo, play for a week and then let it collect dust somewhere.

>Badass Lion of the Sun
or
>Sparkly Gay Bat
I think the choice is clear.

>SuMo

>Fr*ck off r*tard.

it's going to be the crash bandicoot 3 of pokemon
they're dumping a bunch of underdeveloped ideas hoping one of them will work, then they will abandon everything and go back to the same shit next gen
or they will literally pull a crash bandicoot 3 and sell the franchise to another company

Ruby and Sapphire are fucking garbage though.

>Mostly shit Pokemon, as well as the generation which started the trend of rehashing them in mass

>Shit map, enjoy your water

>Shit gyms/leaders that arn't remotely memorable

>double battle gimmick very underused

Double battles annoyed me a lot. There was a grand total of like, 7 double battles.

what is the point of battle frontier when the game has online play? isn't battle frontier just a place where you can fight other trainers with teams at the same level? you can do that with human beings now.

There's a facebook post kill me that explained that a lion eating a sun is a symbol of alchemy on how one metallic element can turn into another

CPU's don't exclusively use the same top tier mons and/or legendaries.

But I don't want to face the latest meta team all the time

Playing humans is boring as shit.

He didn't make the thread so he's not coming

How the fuck is Hoenn 50% water, are you retarded?
It's 10% at most. Holy shit, how can you be so bad at basic math.

are you fucking retarded? ORAS is directed by masuda who is known to be a fucking hack.

Sun and moon is being directed by someone new.

Sun and Moon are directed by Ohmori, the same guy that directed ORAS. Masuda did X/Y

>DiaPerPla
>DiaperPlatinum

Then how many gyms there're in this gen? only 4?

I know this tactic. You make as many threads as possible injecting this idea that it's the greatest thing ever, spread misinfo and then sucker retards into getting the game.

Then when it doesn't live up to the ludicrous expectations people will shitpost for months.

None. You're in charge of setting up the Alola Pokemon League.

>mfw he-who-shall-not-be-named is in class right now, browsing Sup Forums to keep it clean of the horse menace

It's only a matter of time.