Red Dead Remaster for PS4 and PC

JUST CONFIRM FOR ME NOW THAT ITS A BIG FAT FAKE SO I DONT GET DISSAPOINTED DURING SONY'S LITTLE SHINDIG TODAY

youtube.com/watch?v=7IkvAb6THQY

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefocus.co.kr/detail.php?number=62952&thread=22r02
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gamefocus.co.kr/detail.php?number=62952&thread=22r02

>.co.kr

Move along, nothing to see here.

>cowboy hillbilly trash

You want to run that by me again?

We'll be able to emulate sooner than it releases to PC

what spurd this?

fake

>Remaster
I'm sick of all those shit eating drones that post on Sup Forums like they belong to the hobby at all.

>sonyggers will get excited for a remaster

lel

>Rockstar
>doing shit
No.

I DONT GIVE A RATS COCK THAT ITS A REMASTER I JUST WANT IT FOR PC

As someone who played the 360 version on release, I'd be very happy for a PC release.

You're a low down Yankee liar

Is 360 emulation working?

Why so game starved, mustard?

dont have enough money to buy a console and dont even want to just for one game, played it alot on a borrowed ps3 for many months

you can literally get a PS3 or X360 for less than $50 nowadays

What time does this happen?

HAND. OVER. THE. EXCLUSIVES!!!

epic thread Sup Forumsros

show me, Im having a hard time finding anything remotely close to that price range, friend

today, apparently

How is that going to help when the modern barbarians use machine guns and explosives?

ah, overestimated a little
just checked gumtree page for my town and there are a number of X360's in 40-65 pound range

Superior nippon steel folded over 1000 times can cut bullets in half and block explosions.

No

Like 5 games are playable. The rest are graphical messes that run at like 5 fps like rdr.
Catherine is almost completely playable, has full speed but only has graphical issues

You clearly have never played Ninja Gaiden 2. Fucking pleb.

he could probably perform an anime omnislash rendering him invulnerable for a few seconds

I wonder if there would even be a point in getting it for Xbone because of backwards compatibility. I doubt "slightly better textures" warrants $30.

dont get too excited

>posts moon runes

This is an English shearing catalogue, user.

Please only post English shearing related images and articles.

its the article that started this rumor, user.