Sonic 2017 at the PSMeet

Footage of the new Sonic thing (not Mania) being shown at the PS Meeting. No official title for it yet, still "Project Sonic 2017". 2 Sonics at the same time. Slated for November 17th 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2ufpxnyXqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like Spagonia getting fucked. Unleashed: Apocalypse Edition?

THEY'LL GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME.

YOU'LL SEE

That's blurry enough to pass a a "leak"

>Implying daytime stages of unleashed and all of generations weren't right

What kind of gimmick is sanic going to be using as he boosts and endlessly chains homing attacks on autopilot

So they are reusing generations assets for this game?

Way too much motion blur, they gotta tone that shit down.

Can't see shit

Nice try famke jansen but the meeting is about playstation HARDWARE not Software
Come back at Paris Games Week and Playstation Experience

>all of generations weren't right
Yeah I loved the fucked up classic sonic, the retarded filler and how only half the levels were even remotely good

>Unleashed
>Colors
>Generations
>Lost world

> 2 Sonics at the same time

My Dad's brother's nephew works at Sega. Fake as fuck.

>Unleashed
Shit

>Colours
I liked it, but it had too much 2D and was repetitive.

>Generations
9 L E V E L S

>Lost World
Lol

L
>9levels

I wasn't aware that length mattered

I guess you'd be okay if there was only one level, too, huh?

So... They are going to show multiplats and pretend they are exclusives once again.

Wew.

>2 Sonics at the same time
What

>mobile posting this hard

>one really good level

>it becomes soley about time attacking that one level

>tons of youtube videos and discussions about it

yeah I would

>he liked 2D Colours but disliked Unleashed
How does it feel like to be a fag?

>Werehog
>Better than Colours
How does it feel to be wrong?

looks like it uses unreal engine 4

Isn't PS Meeting usually about PS hardware? :/

Anyways that screenshot looks really cool. If that's not Project Sonic, then please let it be a Gens mod. That game hardly gets any level mods anymore :(

Christ please don't let it be heroes type gameplay with switching Sonic's. I'll fucking kill myself.

I will give you all of them but lost world. As a huge Sonic fan who owns Lost World, it's fucking garbage.

At least the Werehog has actual platforming. The 2D sections in Colours are literally just jumping from copy pasted platform to to copy pasted platform above bottomless pits.

Looks like someone did asset fuckery and merged Spagonia with Crisis City.

I think this is most likely a mod at best, passable shoop at worst.

Finally some (fake) leaks. Been wondering when we were gonna get one for this game.

Because Unleashed is literally the hold boost to the endline game with almost no 3D, paths, obstacles, etc it's literally just a straight line. Every time I see Unleashed gameplay I am constantly reminded of the "hold right to win" classic sonic mods.

You can have momentum based physics, exploration, verticality, and 3D platforming and still have it be Sonic and this is proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2ufpxnyXqg

This should literally be 3D Sonic games. This is literally just a prototype as well and its level design is way better than most 3D sonic games. They said Sonic couldn't translate into 3D, but a fan game did it.

I'm really looking forward to this game. So some fake leaks on the way doesn't hurt me, it just makes speculation more enjoyable while wait

>Because Unleashed is literally the hold boost to the endline game
Good one.
Please show me a video beating Skyscraper Scramper and Eggmanland with nonstop boost. I have time.

*and no dying

>replying over an hour later
Why even bother.

>H-he's fast!!

I think I can see the light from the pavement bouncing unto Sonic, like the Hedgehog Engine is famous for

if it's a shoop, it's a pretty detailed one

>co-op Sonic Game

Might be good

Nice unleashed screenshot you fucking faggot

This is probably fake, so I will bump this thread so more people can laugh at your leak.

Besides, this event is mostly for tech. Wait until E3 to hear about Project Sonic 2017.

No games are being showcased at the event? No chance even for Neo versions?

How would you showcase a console without games.

something something ps3

Did the PlayStation event already happen?

It's in 1 hour and 53 minutes.

>This should literally be 3D Sonic games.

No, that looks like shit and would be dumb.