twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too bad no one has a 4K TV and no one will buy PS4 Pro

>twitter.com/Bloodborne_PS4/status/761780380013735936

Where 2 buy

why would you need to buy a 4K tv ?

i will just hook it up to my HD tv ?

weird, tweet is about a card game

>60fps, hdr, 4k

It won't work 60 frames at 4k. Cerny said HDTV versions will get advanced features, not 4K.

FAKE AF

>twitter.com/Bloodborne_PS4/status/761780380013735936
nice bait moron

Not possible, BB is bottlenecked by the CPU & Pro doesn't fix that

Also fake tweet but no one will check it & 300 replies later...

I'm so glad I waited to play the DLC

I want that card game tbqh

BUT I THOUGHT 30 FPS WAS MORE CINEMATIC!!

What the fuck user. That was a cruel joke. PS4 Pro patch not confirmed. OP is a faggot.

You don't need a 4K tv, retard. Did you even watch the conference?

you don't get much benefits from not having a 4K TV, since the assets are the same in both resolution it's just a glorified stretch machine.

Won't this totally fuck with balance though? Like the game was designed to run at 30FPS. And how about connectivity between players with the 60FPS?
not even gonna bother checking that link.

4K is what PS4 Pro is for you fucking retard

would that actualy make the game playable now?

Lol wtf how do you get it to fuck up that bad?

it runs at 60 whether you have a 4k tv or not are you retarded

I do and I will, fuckboy :^)
Enjoy poverty

And/or 60fps, which is what this whole thread is about.

mine never did this

>literally no one checks the url

>The game was designed to run at 30fps

>He thinks games break if you run at a higher framerate

Experience a very specific scenario without the day-one patch

>sonyggers forced to finally admit 60 fps does make a difference and they have been suffering in pain, crying alone with their 20 fps shit for years now

AHAHAHAHAHA truth hurts

good for you

basically if you put your ps4 to rest while still running the game it runs out of ram and it starts dropping frames like crazy, just restart the console and you get your silky smooth 28 fps back.

SOMEONE HELP

I don't have a ps4 yet and i want to play this game really badly. Do I hold out for PS4 pro or is it just a meme?

Where were you when Sup Forums died?

OP's picture is fake

It'll still do SSAA on 1080p TVs

yeah
Many of them do

Works on my pc

Why are console players so dumb

>were going to patch in more fps

I'm more excited about this card game than anything shown off from the Sony stream.

Souls games literally do retard. Where do you think the weapon durability bug in DS2 came from for example

>it's fake

From shitty game devs linking things to framerate. Literally 1990s tier game engine design

its not like From are the only ones doing that

What other game dev is dumb enough to do that? As soon as you make it for PC your shit will explode into treats.

>That fucking awful grammar
Try harder next time.

i only really remember one other atm and it was NFS rivals
it just ran twice as fast when you unlocked the 30 fps cap
you'd be amazed how lazy devs are
people finding google images in AAA games and shit

$400 Patch.

Mine did it for this fight, and the fight with the spider faggot. It had something to do with having the auto camera correct setting turned off.

>fps does not matter
>omg, 60 fps we did it Sup Forumsros

really makes you think.

>pre patched stuff
still mad PCuck?

Most games will get a FPS increase through, PC Gamers pay sometimes 400$+ to get FPS's and graphical update on games, picking the Slim intead of Pro would be droping the ball and the upgrade is only 100$.

Titanfall had their smartpistol lock on time linked to fps.

so higher fps meant faster locks.

I've been out of the loop. Is PS4Pro the same thing as PSNeo?

yes

>all the people freaking out that now games will have two versions and you NEED a PS4 Pro to play them

Nah. It'll be like Skyrim was on PC. The game is built at the base for PS4. All discs are the game for PS4 and PS4 Slim. Now if you put the disc in a PS4 Pro, it downloads a patch with the new assets and unlocks the framerate.

This way standard PS4 owners still get their games while PS4 Pro owners get a little extra. I think it also means that devs can opt out of utilizing the Pro specs and just release their game as is for all versions.

Bethesda links their physics engine to the framerate

W-WHAT'S UP, MASTERRACE? GETTING COLD FEET ALREADY? JUST LET ME BUY THIS BRAND NEW 400$ PLAYSTATION REAL QUICK, 60 FPS INCLUDED, M-MUSTARDS!

All this Xdrone damage control.

Just give up Microsoft

can someone who speaks moon contact them and ask them if theyre going to make a patch?

Nigger tell me where I said this.
Obviously the game would run, I'm talking about the game being BALANCED for a low framerate. Shit like invincibility frames, hitboxes, enemy attacks etc. were all timed specifically to accomodate playing at 30fps. Suddenly switching to 60 will fuck up all of that, and I doubt they're going to go through and rework EVERYTHING IN THE GAME just for a 60fps patch.
Idort, fuck yourself shitposter.

fuck it meant to quote second.
whatever.

That's a bug when you set camera-auto adjust to off.

Patched 1 and a half years ago.

PC fag here, now I will buy the PS4 Pro, being tormented for so long by PS4 fags and their "30 fps is playable tooo!!!! (eventhough it has fps drops and plays 20 fps most of the time)", but I held out, I had discipline, either I would play Bloodborne in 60 fps in the future, or I would never play it.

Now I don't care anymore that it doesn't come to PC, all the buthurt PS4 shitposting niggers will have to buy the PS4 Pro, I won't have wasted any money on PS4, will just get the Pro right away.

My patience paid off, stay mad sonyggers, I still won :)

Japan Studio answer questions in English.

twitter.com/SonyJapanStudio

>console that was being sold as a 1080/60fps system at launch can't run its own games at that
>have to upgrade the hardware and wait for the only game on the console to get a patch

Hahahaha

Dis

BB is never getting a 60 fps patch confirmed

>he doesn't know

Great.

Oh well, never mind then, I won't buy the PS4 Pro, I will buy the PS5 if it gets Bloodborne remastered edition that runs 60 fps 1080p.

Then why the fuck do i want a Pro then? To play cinematic singleplayer trash? Jesus fuck Sony

>he doesn't knwo

browsing Sup Forums

It has better dynamic range, bro.

That still happens with the newest patch just like every other souls game, don't act like Bloodborne is magically different.

Every person with common sense that wants to play Bloodborne (and they must) should just buy a slim or the older ps4 and spend their money on a PC. This is from someone that only play on consoles.

>60
you mean 45ish right ?

Because you NEED the latest and greatest technology user
How else will you gain fulfillment in your life? Without this slightly better game box you are truly lost

Never EVER Sonyggers.

>holding fps hostage
So what, do I wait till some comparison videos come up to see the boost on usual resolutions or get the slim?

> Spening over £700 on 2 consoles to play 1 game

>what is downsampling

ULTRAKEK

>Falling for the bait

>paying 400 plus just to unlock framerate

>Still no PC port
Just shit my fuck up

But I hate playing Souls games at 60. The animations look janky as fuck and the cinematic pacing is ruined.

Stop it from dropping to 20 every 5 seconds and it's perfect, but just bumping it to 60 is a mistake.

Still can't use cheat engine on it.

So let me get this straight. PC owners complain about ps4 not doing 60 fps, but when it gets 60 fps they complain that we have to pay for it, even though their graphics cards cost hundreds of dollars?

Yeah nah. Your arguments are totally valid.

>4K

Sonigger truly believe this ?

Never ever.

7/10, I could imagine falling for this if I was tired.

Wait, I don't get it. Is the PS4 Pro standalone or not? They keep saying it's meant to "complement" the PS4.

Because every little shitter on the internet is making a big deal about "they cannot dis PS4 owners".

Same will happen with Scorpio
6 tf for shit if its being held back because "oww little shitters that don't want to ugrade" and "forward compatibility" shit nonsense.

I don't even own a PS4 anymore but it isn't really nonsense at all. We can't even get halfway through a generation without having to produce a new console lol?
Forget I said anything goy, please buy our new tech!

At home, playing Dark Souls 3 at 120 Frames per Second.

As someone who bought bloodborne didn't enjoy it but is willing to try again. Is it worthwhile to buy the dlc on NG or NG+?

>he doesn't know

At home, playing Bloodborne at 0 frames per second.

ftfy

>Not being able to afford a high end PC
>calling others poor

wew lad