ITT: IDEAS FOR GOOD NINTENDO MOBILE GAMES

You work at DeNa and Nintendo. Super Mario Run hasn't done well. Your job is to come up with a Nintendo game strictly for mobile devices that will do well.

What game will it be and how will it play? Let's have some creativity here, rather than shit post at how much we hate infinite runners

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ1WpJA1h7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

G&W ports into mobile

>Super Mario Run hasn't done well.
Literally impossible

Port roms to android.

There, instant shekels.

Tetris Attack PAD clone
WOW that was hard.

Animal Crossing, except there is a $1000 microtransaction that unlocks h-scenes with the villagers.

I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't do well. Regardless, this is a hypothetical thread on what other game ideas for Nintendo would be good on mobile

Nice idea

>porting roms
>how to destroy the VC shekel sucking 101
Come on user, come up with a Nintendo mobile game idea. You can do better than that

Angry Kirbs™

Fire Emblem High School Dating Sim.

Fire emblem, but make testicle crushingly difficult, and add microtransactions to revive dead allies.

>Make a new Tetris Attack/Panel de Pon.
>Style after either Pokemon or Yoshi because nobody on mobile is going to buy anime fairies.
>Microtransaction store for power ups and extra credits.

There, that'll probably do moderately well.

Good, we are getting somewhere.

Then Bill trinen cock blocks you. Next

Mass attack esque? How would it play? The Kirby IP has a lot of potential for mobile

People hate waiting on mobile as it is, so I don't think making a turn based strategy game and making it hard will have people coming back

Something that would suck the Japanese wallets dry. Nice

That's good folks. Keep them coming. Sup Forums has a lot of imaginative minds here, let's see what you folks can come up with.

>DKC go
>Advance wars rts
>aninal crossing

Shigeru Miyamoto here, taking these ideas.

Preesu understand

Puzzle & dragons but with smash bros character and the proper balance gungho forgot about when they introduced solar chicken

>>Advance wars rts
I'd play this tbqh on a console tho

It already exists, Batallion wars.

Warioware

This. Look up Dumb Ways to Die, it's pretty much a WW clone. Pretty fun toothough I played it for like 5 minutes then dropped it like every other mobile game I tried

Virtual Console for Android and iOS with Nintendo branded Bluetooth controllers.

Wario Ware, you pay for continues like any other p2p game, maybe an editor behind a paywall.

WarioWare is the ultimate F2P concept and the microtransactions jewery could even be explained with an asspull that it is Wario being greedy as usual.

Why the fuck have they not done this yet?

Animal Crossing is ripe for mobile. I'd just double down on that.
Additionally, I'd revisit Miitomo to add features from Tomodachi Life and allow a greater degree of sharing.

I dunno, maybe because Miyamoto hates anything that he didn't create.

First, they put out a small Bluetooth controller similar to the Classic Controller, but small enough to stick on a keychain or at least in a pocket. Give it a little hinged clip to attach your phone to. It's recognizably Nintendo, give it a retro look or skins for some accessorizing. Game Boy skin, NES, Famicom, SNES, you get it.

Then, the easy thing to do is Virtual Console stuff. Keep it at the prices on the eshop now, i.e. $5 for NES/GB, $7-10 for SNES/high profile GBC/GBA/N64/eventually GC when phones and tablets get strong enough to do that. All compatible with the controller, but also have touch controls. An option for touch controls would be swiping directions and tapping areas of the screen for RPGS and TBS like Fire Emblem.

After that, uniquely mobile games, all obviously compatible with the controller but also totally able to be played without. First adaptations of big franchises, like:

Mario Kart with bigger, wider tracks to compensate for touch/gyro controls, track packs to buy and download, including older tracks for controller users. Online and local multiplayer, pay2notgrind character unlocks a la Hearthstone. Will eventually become Super Smash Kart when they run out of Mario characters to hype and start adding Samus and Pikachu and shit.

Probably a Mario Runner if that isn't already announced.

A touch friendly Kirby game like Canvas Curse.

A Chibi Robo game that is gimmicky as shit and takes full advantage of gyro, touch, mic, camera, maybe even having it send you texts that you reply to and shit.

A WarioWare that does similar shit.

Mario Sports games, shit like Tennis should be just fine with touch controls.
I had more ideas but I can't remember them.

Metroid and F-Zero continue to get neglected. Zelds probably wouldn't see much considering it's kind of indepth. They'll want to save Big Games like that for main consoles and handhelds.

>Kirbs
>not Angry Borbs
C'mon man.

>release Mario game on Steam
>give free hat/skin
>???
>Profit

Insane profit I'd say.

Dry? That's an understatement. I'm talking more waifu dlc's, amibo that unlocks special scenes, voices and outfits, and beach event mappacks. Shit will make billions.

They'd sooner make a Rhythm Heaven for mobile.

Which to be fair they totally could.

Why the fuck do people here want Nintendo to make full-fledged games for mobile now? If they're making their BIG games for their consoles, then why is everyone so butthurt over this? I'm so confused.

Animal Crossing.
But on a phone.
You can visit the towns of people in your contacts.

namco actually proved you right before, they made a mobile version of Tales of Phantasia and had it locked to a difficulty harder than the hardest mode available in any previous version of the game, and sold level ups and gold and items for microtransactions

It didn't do all that well

Because they can. They did a lot of neat stuff with the DS, as well as Wii U and 3DS, and they can make similar stuff for phones.

Run is literally New New Super Mario Bros. It is to NSMB WHAT NSMB itself is to the main series.

>Why the fuck do people here want Nintendo to make full-fledged games for mobile now?
Normies want to play good games but owning Nintendo consoles isn't good for their social status.

I have nothing against developers making new games for a platform. I'm against porting a game after it is supposedly 'exclusive'.

What's the time limit on that, though? Why not port, I dunno, the DS Zeldas to mobile? Just because they were 'exclusive' to the DS?

Shut the fuck up

>Wario Ware mobile game

I'm not even into phoneshit but I'd buy the fuck out of that

>implying you don't want a super comfy wireless SNES+ controller to take with you on the go
Just imagine, they could set up Bluetooth functionality with the NX or whatever surpasses the 3DS so you could link your controller to that and have local multiplayer with your deviceless bud.

WarioWare makes so much sense so Nintendo wont do it.

user

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT

GIVE ME MOBILE WARIO WARE OR RHYTHM HEAVEN

I'LL BUY A NEW LEVEL PACK EVERY 4 MONTHS

The deal with DeNA is for 5 (FIVE) GAMES
1. Miitomo
2. Mario Run
3. Animal Crossing
4. FE
5. ??

That's it. There's only ONE game we still don't know about.

Mario vs Donkey Kong, ports of arcade style NES games like Dr. Mario and Yoshi, WarioWare, Wii Party (with multiplayer through WiFi of course)

Mobile WarioWare

with user made content

in Mario 64 you could stretch Mario's face. Well that on mobile but with a lot more Nintendo characters and more places to pull from.

>not drawing dicks and then pulling the drawing around

Lemmings but with toads

>more places to pull from

They just announced Lemmings but with Pikmin, and before that there was Lemmings but with little Mario robots.

2D Zelda dungeon run:
>Randomly generated 5-minute dungeons.
>Level up your character with a leaderboard and everything.
>Lose one level when you die.
>Buy items with real money or get them through in-game loot.
>Custom colored Link.

Or maybe a Four Swords thing.

WHY ISN'T THIS ON PHONES

IT'S PRETTY MUCH A MOBILE JEW GAME ALREADY

FUCK

WHY DO THEY MAKE MOBILE GAMES AND THEN PUT THEM ON 3DS

Ever play Anodyne? Zelda on a touch screen is kind of awful.

ANIMAL CROSSING

As I said in another thread, just make it like Happy Street.

Please don't be jews with it. Happy Street is only of the few mobiles who have many ways to get premium currency.

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ1WpJA1h7E

Everything on a touch screen is kind of awful

Not necessarily. Classic JRPGs would be fine if Square Enix hadn't found a way to fuck that up.