Vampires: Masquerade Bloodlines

Just downloaded this. What am I in for? What mods? unofficial patch - got it.

What else? Can I use multiple mods? Won't play Malkavian, because I was so stupid to watch a video on malkavian dialogues and ruined it for me already.

What Clan should I play?

Other urls found in this thread:

debofnight.andcuriouser.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=37WarrMqs_M
youtube.com/watch?v=wFLdh7g9dBU
youtube.com/watch?v=GvYqKP6foZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What else?
Nothing.

> Can I use multiple mods?
God no, unless it's reskins.

>What Clan should I play?
Up to you, why would you let others choose how to have fun?

>Up to you, why would you let others choose how to have fun?

I remember somebody saying that some clans are obnoxiously retarded and a waste of time.

Are some dialogues (like Malkavian) also adjusted to your clan? I assume some people will react negatively at a Nosferatu. How about Ventrue? Is there special dialogue?

Tremere is most fun after Malkavians.

Only thing you need is patch and if you ant you can use +version that does change game drastically.

Also did you watch the whole game ? Because malks are really meant for new game + due to their dialogues relying on PLAYER knowing whats truly going on.

I just watched some random videos posted on VTMB threads and generals. Malkavians are very popular for their dialogue-options.

Only malks and nosferatu get unique dialogue and NPC reactions, all the other clans are pretty much identical with very little exceptions.

Nobody cared about this game and suddenly you see threads about this every day.

I don't like this.

Meant to reply to

Elaborate.

Then it's ok. But you really should keep malks for new game+ to avoid plot twists way beforehand due to dialogues.

is probably a battleborn babby

What History?

Huh, didn't capture the drop-down menu. Here goes.

>Nobody cared about this game

You smell new little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly moved astroturf.

alley prostitute.

just like my mother, brother

debofnight.andcuriouser.com/

Official thread soundtrack

Histories are more for flavor for anything else, pick whatever.

Make sure to include some combat skills as you play through the game, the last 25% is combat focused and pure social characters will have a hard time

>He didn't get the best clan ending

What's your excuse?
youtube.com/watch?v=37WarrMqs_M

>reskins
Not Op. Which ones do you use?

Figured I'd share this for those who have played the game already. Yeah I know its half an hour long.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFLdh7g9dBU

Eye replacer and pic related for Heather.

SOFT

Hello, samefag!

appreciate it!

>Navel piercing
I'm still not sure how to feel about these things.

Yeah, Paradox is shilling. Not that I mind, I like the game and it makes me less guilty of re-playing it every month or so.

It's not on the base game and no one really explained what the Sabbat was all about, with the exception of Skelter but he says that the Sabbat is too incompetent to deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=GvYqKP6foZQ

>Paradox is shilling
do you really, truly think that this irrelevant shithole full of 15 year olds who would just pirate this game deserves time and resources for shilling?

who the fuck cares, desu?

i only got the unofficial patch and iirc it worked like a charm

They did with Cities Skylines, Stellaris and others, why wouldn't they do with VtM? Specially since Sup Forums is the one who cares about cWoD, not the abortion that is CofD.