So are the Final Fantafags and their 2.5 second GCD mmo on suicide watch? Legion is so fucking fun bros

So are the Final Fantafags and their 2.5 second GCD mmo on suicide watch? Legion is so fucking fun bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

mods.curse.com/addons/wow/dejacharacterstats
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Warrior or Dk? I'm probably going to end up dpsing more than tanking but I still like to tank dungeons to skip retarded queues. I'm pretty split between arms and unholy.

Arms is god tier DPS right now, I still suggest you level as Prot though, just save your AP.

Yeah I've been leaning towards warrior. The mobility is just incredible and I feel like I'll get more out of it since I enjoy prot tanking and hate blood tanking. I kinda miss gladiator stance though; sword and board dps was rad.

>Join a guild after overcoming my autism and wanting to play with people.
>They recruit me into the main raid group after testing me in mythics and being impressed.
>Autism slowly receding.
>Random Resto Druid joins yesterday as a casual guild member.
>OT of the guild did a bunch of mythics with him to test him out.
>Said he was probably the stupidest player he has ever seen and that he died at least 10 times per dungeon.
>In the last mythic the Druid got a legendary belt.
>It straight up increases his HPS and doesn't alter his play style.
>Cause you know, Blizzard loves Druids.
>Log in today and the guild leader asks if I have a second.
>Says that they are going to bench me because Resto Druids are more powerful than Shamans and he has a legendary.
>I still have a higher item level than him.
>He says he can't pass up the raw HPS for progression.
>mfw

As if finding a guild wasn't hard enough already, now I have to secretly look for a new guild while pretending to be okay with this situation.

Blizzard said instead of new classes they would start adding specs to old classes instead. If we are fortunate we may see gladiator stance again as a 4th spec for warriors and maybe even paladins.

No, because WoW does not get new players, just old players who come around every expansion for a single month and then leave, but never try another MMO because of WoW nostalgia and "I HAVE SO MUCH TIME IN WoW"

Why does his HPS matter if he's an idiot who can't move out of fire? Can't heal when you're dead.

Unless you're a Priest.

>mfw even the dungeon meta achievement is time gated because there are achievements that are flat out broken and probably wont be fixed until 7.1

Don't have a DH to find out but why the FUCK is Akama a DH companion?
He fucking hates Illidan.

Fuck you whiny bitch. My server group highest progression guild is only 11/13m. I will never be able to be a mythic player. At least you have a chance.

Prob warrior, DK has some issues with frost and blood atm. Warrior seems to be decent every xpac

Although if you want to be grim dark edge and kill innocents and raise the dead the DK quest do not disappoint

>boost a rogue because I've never played one before
>holy fucking shit outlaw is amazing
>get to about level 108 and get bored because it's just saber until pistol proc, roll the bones for 2+ buffs, then run through.
>suddenly bored with rogue despite topping the charts in every group I'm in

How much AP does it take to get your artifact to 14 traits?
Is it worth to get every artifact to 14 or just pump everything into your main one?

WoW now has the worst GCD its ever had right though?
Part of the reason I already dropped it.

Isn't there an Artifact skin locked behind the Meta Achievement for dungeons?

If I grab that, after the fix of course, will it unlock skins on my alts?

My server is LightningHoof. I'm pretty fucking sure no one here even cleared heroic HFC.

Nice blog faggot protip nobody cares.

The cost of going from 1-13 is less than the cost of going from 13-14

>There are people in this thread that dont have a legendary
lmaoing at you

Well than I retract my previous statement sorry dude. You horde or alliance?

disc priest pvp is so much fun

anyone who thinks disc is bad is a turd, disc is sleeper op

you heard it here first

>minigames

Horde, but it doesn't matter considering how we barely have 800~ people between both factions.

We don't even kill each other anymore, we just nod and move on.

Is cross faction raiding a thing? I heard you can join another servers guild, can you raid with them too?

just face it, wow's dead and in two months no one will be playing it

>that kill stealing warrior

But WoW is so casualized it might as well be a mobile game

Allari used her scythe to take out Akama's corrupted soul or whatever the fuck, so the real follower for your DH is Shade of Akama

Holy christ I forgot how tedious BC content was. I loved it at the time but fucking 'kill 12 of these enemies that only spawn 4 at a time with a 5+ minute respawn timer' or 'collect 6 of these with a .00000001% drop rate oh and only like 3 of them spawn at a time'. And the sudden plummet of xp income makes Outlands and even worse zone for leveling now, which blows because it used to be my favorite zone.

>world quests keep giving me 835+ relics for my offspec
>still using 825 relics in my main spec
fuck this game

i don't know about them, but pic related are absolutely ass ravaged. expansion is much better than their deluded predictions. it's not exceptional by any means, but it's still very good

i have a friend who is a nostcuck and all he does is being passive aggresive to everyone he knows that he plays legion, while simultaneously masturbating to legion videos on the internet. it's like that otter who hates watermelon but still eats it. he wants to play, but he has no money. he's like the archetype of the nostcuck. kinda like these two faggots here, hating the game yet still being unable to stay away from it. never gets old playing rdruid atm, ilvl 845. everybody loves me, and balance is starting to scale up really well. looking forward to raiding.

stay the fuck away from pvp if you are a caster that hardcasts a lot. trust me

Yeah if they are in your server group so I guess thats VeCo, and Maelstrom. Hmm probably ganked you a couple times on my monk.

sorry, forgot complementary image.

>joining a guild
>not already having a guarantee to a core raid spot

shigg digg

What's wrong with blood. I'm leveling my alt dk as blood and never drop below 95 percent health. Granted I haven't done any dungeons yet. Would just like to know why.

I can understand the Shade of Akama, but in wowhead it shows that Akama himself can be a companion.

Are there any neat areas or things to do in Azsuna? I completed the main quest line early on so I'm running around trying to finish all the other quests before moving on to another zone.

Also this level scaling is buttfucking retarded.

at least personally I'm not that far yet

They're fucking retarded, the healing won't matter when he fucks up every major mechanic and dies. Also, legendary effects are disabled in mythic content anyway.

why are there no fun/cool 2hsword dps
rets a sad joke
arms is 2fast
unholy is 2slow
i just wanna be edgy like dante

> WoW players believe that
hope you enjoy that content, you will not get anything else for the next 8 month

It depends whether you pick Kayn or Altruis as your best buddy in the DH starting zone. Altruis probably manages to negotiate it somehow, but in the Kayn path you take non of that shit and just beat his ass, rip his soul out and be done with it.

Man I really want to partake on realm first runs, even if we end up getting 2nd or 3rd. I know I've got the skill for it, but jesus finding a guild up there which isn't already all set in core members is so fucking hard.

>ilvl 814
>Still using ilvl 783 iron relic

always find a guild before new content if you want to do that shit

>legendary effects are disabled in mythic content anyway.

I think they reverted that a long time ago.

No.

I thought as much, but I skipped most of WoD so I didn't really have any logs to show.

I'll just raid on my middle of the pack regular mythic group for a while an accumulate exceptional logs, then I'll try to migrate to a realm 1st contender before Nighthold in 2017.

Not the greatest of plans because it might be even harder then, but it's what I got.

Do guilds still give perks? I came back after years and while I'm 100% content with not having the social aspects of the guild, I don't want to miss out on free benefits. I have a guild with full bank slots that I would rather just invite myself to, but as far as I know that's not possible.

What do relics do, in a sense of ilvl?

More stats, New abilities, or better versions of an ability?

Does Subtlety get better. I'm hoping it picks up in dps in dungeons/raids.

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

higher ilvl relics give, surprisingly, more ilvls to your artifact. They have the +1 skill in trait built in to them, so there are cases when the extra ilvl won't provide bigger increase than an extra point in a spesific trait, but usually ilvl trumps all.

Increase raw stats and increase rank in an ability

>Join guild after my previous close-knit guild fell apart just from the sheer boredom of HFC
>Guild turns out to be one of the largest on the server, but unlike other guilds people actually talk to each other.and are close friends
>GM is a stoner who barely plays the game, 2nd in command is a chick who's probably a tranny
>Spend months trying to climb up the ladder of ranks to join the raiding teams
>Raiding teams are closed
>"Okay fuck it, I'll wait till Legion"
>Main Raid team leaves the guild because raid leader was hungry for power and wanted to control the other teams
Welp, guess its time to fill those spots.

how is survival hunter, fun?, how does it play, is there any way to ditch the pet, is there any way for it to be the only 2h dps in the game that isn't "strong plate man" meme

Yeah dude thanks for that, I will.

>Playing Horde in 2016

Every single piece of armor looks so good on blood elves, im so fucking jelly, i want to play one so bad but my guild and all my friends play ally god damn

>Alliance

Under aged faggot detected

Alright, what should I boost, Rogue or Shaman?

>not actually realizing it's all the same fucking shit
This website is for 18+ only, friend.

Shaman. Way more fun and versatile.

First thing you have to realize, my man, is that it has nothing to do with age. Alliacne has had better PvP racials for well on 3 years now. It's the choice faction for players who want to win, and people who want to be beautiful while doing so.

Rogue.

Outlaw is top 3 DPS and fun as fuck.

Shamans are bottom of the barrel again.

I swear to god. Blizzard plays favorites. Its the main reason I haven't came back.

elemental will never be viable
restoration is boring with its indirect healing
enhancement is fun at first but gets old fast, and some talents are really boring

rogue is all around better and offers a variety of some of the best melee playstyles, there really hasn't ever been a point where there wasn't at least one really good rogue spec

>Blizzard plays favorites.

The fact that people are surprised that Druids are the best at everything for the 4th expansion in a row baffles me.

You think they would have learned by now.

TELL ME ABOUT WARLOCKS

Alright, someone help me out because I'm about to choke someone.

Decided to buy all the heirlooms available to me today. Now, I've gone to the guy in the Rogue Quarter in UC, as well as the Guild Vendors. I've bought everything I can. However, on the Heirlooms list, there are three helms, and three pairs of pants I can't seem to find anywhere. They seem to be sets.

Now, it says it should be available to me at guild vendors, and I've checked my guild tabs, and they are available under rewards, but I still can't find shit.

Helms being Mystical Coif of Elements, Tarnished Raging Berserker's Helm, and Preened Tribal War Feathers. The pants are named similarly.

Any ideas? Feel free to call me a idiot.

They're shit

check wowhead?
there was some heirlooms you could buy from pvp . checked those? a few ones from wintersgrasp too

When you're purchasing them make sure you click near the top where it says which spec you want and choose all specializations, or it will only show you ones that are for whatever class/spec you're buying them on

They should be at the guild vendor where you buy tabards and banners, at least if you have the correct amount of rep with your guild.

They don't show up on the Guild Vendor unless you're the right reputation

what are you a guild hopper that isn't exalted

Fuck XIV, but fuck Legion even more. Bullshit scaling zones are fucking awful, and 110 is a clusterfuck of arbitrary timegates and mandatory gear grinds to unlock dungeons that you're overgeared for just at 110.

This game is fucking shit.

Also, should I go Windwalker or Brewmaster as my main spec on my Monk?

First thing you need to realize, my man, is that before those 3 years, alliance where getting their asses handed to them on a silver plate 99% of the time. And now, with the nerfs to human racials, horde is starting to pull ahead again. I have yet to lose a single BG since prepatch. As for the looking beautiful part.... dude humans look like peaches and run like they're trying to hold a shit in. Dwarves are stocky little autists, but are somehow the least ugly race in your faction. Night elves are "Meh" the race. Gnomes are fun and cool if you're an emotionally stunted adult, or just 12. Finally... draenei trying way too hard to be the eye candy. I mean... they're doing their job well, if their aim was to get as many autistic men to play "Who can look more slutty".

Don;t listen to Destro is top 5 DPS.

WE WILL REGAIN OUR 1.2 MILLION CRITS AGAIN BROTHER. WE'RE CLOSE.

What the fuck are you on about?

Best DPS in WoD were Mages and Rogues.

Best healers in WoD were Disc Priest/Haha Pally

Best Tank was DK

Windwalker dawg. Everytime I use strike of the windlord on 2 or more mobs I cum a little.

they should be for sale through the UC vendor, perhaps you have the class filter on the vendor on and can't see them

Why

You better not be rusin me because I want to make one

Goddammit, that was it. Thanks.

Just got this baby off my Vault run

Feels good man

>Best healers in WoD were Disc Priest/Haha Pally

Demo is top 5 dps destro and aff suck shit.

Wait, you're talking about helms. Disregard this post.

Legion isn't fun, wow is fun.

Legion actually managed to make wow less enjoyable than it used to be, even after "the-expansion-that-shall-not-be-named", but hey! le demon hunter and le artifact weapon meme, am I right?

>Demon Hunter Class Hall completion title is Slayer
>Not Illidari Lord

I guess it's better than Huntmaster or Shadowblade

Are all pets the same now? I just resubbed after a few years and decided to play my hunter instead of my spriest. After a few days, I noticed that my shale spider doesn't give me a buff like it used to.

The guild must unlock them first through achievements.

If you're looking to tank, and you should be it's fun, the best way to play this game as a melee, I'd recommend warrior. Yes, dks can tank, but they're extremely easy to fuck up and die to fatal mechanics due to their limited mitigation.

Wrong

>You better not be rusin me because I want to make one

I'm not rusing my friend. Also our AoE is absolutely insane. I pull almost 1M DPS on AoE pulls in mythics.

I'm sure by ilvl 900 weapons, which will probably be raid equivalent, my chaos bolts will be hitting for over a million again.

I trusted you man

I TRUSTED you

Cunt

How do you display all of your stats like that?

I'll just keep playing both games. 12 bucks for XIV and zero bucks for WoW thanks to tokens is amazing.

All these faggot shitheads buying gold for the spider mount driving the token cost down is amazing.

>edge faction
>not full of children

This is what horde players actually believe.

mods.curse.com/addons/wow/dejacharacterstats