Maybe we aren't so different after all

maybe we aren't so different after all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-KUbflnMEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't you head back to red dit and discuss this there instead?

i can see one huge difference between that small man and myself.

i'm not slathered in mud.

>that shirt
WE

don't you EVER compare me to a nigger ever again, mother fucker. you hear me son? i'll fucking gut you if you pull this shit again.

nigger

>all black people are niggers
You have to go back

haha niggers :D

this tbqh

WE

Haha :)

edgy

You don't get it, this is your containment zone

Jesus Christ, i thought i was on Sup Forums for a moment. black people are like anybody else when they haven't fallen for the "gangster culture". Look at families who have adopted black children and they turn into upstanding citizens.

Damn, calm down nigga.

Careful with that edge, Sup Forums, you might cut yourself.

all black people can't be put into a box, just like all white people aren't white supremacists.

Well Sup Forums taught me that white men can't even compete.

>ye bruh i'm totally Sup Forums!
>we LOVE black people over on Sup Forums
>especially when they fuck our wives

What about Dan the Man?

Thank god you guys will never breed.

>implying every black man you will ever meet thinks "man i want to fuck that guys wife while he watches"

this board, and Sup Forums as a whole, is full of cave nerds with 0 self-esteem whose only claim to feeling superior is their whiteness. hence why there's so much intense racism here.

I feel you share alot of similarities with black people, if you sat down with one i'm sure you'd find some common ground.

>says the cuck

I do and I'm not even black.

was copying

SLAVES!
youtube.com/watch?v=q-KUbflnMEs

Pictured here: Everyone who has ever unironically used the word "cuck" or is irrationally afraid of a black man stealing his non existent wife.

lol cute the is monkey trying to read

>Sup Forums is racist now

Fuck this board and fuck Sup Forums.

Fuck. I'm high and forgot to attach the pic.

wtf i hate videogames now

wtf i hate anonymous posters

Reminder there are people in this thread who will never know the joy of having black gamer friends.

Board war, gas Sup Forums now!

>Reminder there are people in this thread who will never know the joy of having black gamer friends.

Right?

If I were one of these assholes I'd be too afraid to go to fighting game tournaments. Too many black people!!111 so scurry!!!

Thank god I'm a well-adjusted human being though.