initial d extreme stage

Initial D special stage

Assetto Corsa.

Why is Assetto Corsa nightmare mode

Gran Turismo 2

because it's an actual sim

GRID
Need for Speed
Absolute Drift (good luck finding a torrent)

Ridge Racer. 4 and 5 specifically are great arcde drift games.

Grid actually has touge events (don't know about 2 or AS)

driftin.io

Trackmania, depending on environment.

OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast

>make thread exactly the same but with RUNNING IN THE 90'S instead of DRIFT
>deleted in less than a minute
>this one got responses and is still alive
Why

git gud

I just finished watching Initial D, and I wanted to talk about it and find some racing games

Who's your weeb car waifu?

R32 is the best

burnout

Nier

youtube.com/watch?v=9d1mFfFxiVw

If you wanna recreate your favorite Initial D Episode, then you should be looking for simulations like Assetto Corsa or rFactor. Assetto Corsa has a cheap DLC which has,amongst other cars, an AE86 with Fujiwara Tofu Decals. And both games have a tonne of mods which add many more cars and various tracks (everything from mountain passes to real circuits)

Keep in mind however that they can be quite hard to control at first. And don't play them with an keyboard, it just won't work as it should. An analouge gamepad is enough at first and if you're having fun you could also look into getting a wheel, but they aren't required.

Grip > Drift

>you can drift on a wolf's back but HUH nuuuh these monsters are actually human so sad :'( :'(

And this is why Nier is compelte garbage, gameplay and narration are treated as two different things.

Sonic All Stars Racing

Absolute Drift

Can you just stick the DLC packs for AC into the game folders like you do with user-made cars?

KEEP BANGIN' ON DA WALLS

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THE TOP

There's a DLC unlocker thingy which enables you to do that. But I don't have a link for it since I don't use it. Should be relatively easy to find though

BACK ON THE ROCKS

BACK ON THE ROCKS

BABY

Drift Streets Japan, trust me, look it up on steam, has basically all the Initial D cars in it, has the lot's of stages from Initial D, is not a racing game but a drift game. I was like you and after watching NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO I had to play some of that sweeat ass drifting myself. just remember to blast this while playing: youtu.be/4v2hj0mDd7E

A lot of recent reviews say the physics were messed up in an update. Is it still worth buying ?

I don't know anymore. I saw some random pick Flash and race around getting consistent 9-11s laps. I've managed a 10 second lap before, but don't think I can ever get that good with my Australian internet connection.

Drift stage. Takes a while to get used to how the car handles but once you do you can rip some hektik skids