Why is everyone so triggered about the PS4 Pro? A comparable PC would cost more, and also not be able to play true 4K...

Why is everyone so triggered about the PS4 Pro? A comparable PC would cost more, and also not be able to play true 4K. Dunno, I don't want one but it seems fine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DH6FCgqQB_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> have to invest 350£ for new console
> have to buy games cannot pirate
> have to invest in a mid range 4k hdr tv 700£ and up
> have to pay for online
> have to pay for patches
> cannot even do true 4k
> cannot even do 60 fps

>pirate 10 games
>gaming PC pays itself off

>> have to buy games cannot pirate
this is bad how?

>$60 for base game
>$15 for DLC
>$15 for "new" maps
>$15 for weapon packs
>good

>A comparable PC would cost more,
No it wouldn't. The PS4 Pro is comparable to a GTX 950.

>people are dumb enough to think a 400 dollar console can do what computers that cost thousands do

Stupidity, thy name is Sony fans

obvious troll bread is obvious troll bread

Once you include the price for online gaming the PC becomes a much cheaper alternative.

>Comparable
>Not be able to play true 4K

Not quite sure you know what that word means.

Who the fuck has a 4K tv?

Come on, you don't have to lie. The PS4 Pro is about an RX 470. And it has way more memory bandwidth than the 950.

I mean comparable power.

I think he meant a comparably priced one, but... said it would cost more?

No you're right, OP is retarded.

>PC would cost more, and also not be able to play true 4K
That's because 4K players ain't cheap kid.

The Xbox One S is, gramps.

34,000,000 already have a PS4. Why would they buy a new version with paid patches?

No rational person is actually mad about having another option.

I'm not going to buy one though, because performance isn't the only difference between a PC and a console.

To finally play games at silky smooth constant 30FPS.

Not really surprising, the list of PS4 Pro games that actually perform better was a small list.

The same reason why 16bit ports don't perform 1,000x better on newer consoles.

>that actually perform better
they don't perform better, they look slightly nicer

that's it.

>Why is Sup Forums so triggered about anything sony
Gee, I wonder.

>> have to buy games cannot pirate
You faggots just got Doom4 to work. What is the point of being a PCuck when you have to wait half a year for good games to be cracked?

see
Do you really think the Xbone S has that kind of hardware in it? It's probably jus upscaling bullshit as always. Almost all Xbone games run at "1080P"*
*900P upscaled to 1080P

Triggered =/= ridiculing

>A comparable PC would cost more
no, it really wouldn't
unless you're buying a prebuilt machine and paying hundreds extra for a bunch of retarded alien head logos

>buying single-player games in the first year after release

The consensus seems to be that Doom's multiplayer is bad, so I don't see the point in spending up to $60 to play the game now when you can probably get it for less than $10 a year from now. If you disregard the shitty multiplayer, the game won't change in the meantime.

a GOOD 4k TV alone costs more than high end pc. not that chinese vizio or smth crap

xboneS is just $299 and also it's a game console on top of the UHD player.

Who exactly is triggered by ps4 pro? I dont see any triggering, just confusion as to why anyone would buy old ps4 for 300$.

>A comparable PC would cost more, and also not be able to play true 4K

Neither would the Pro.

>Have to pay a stack of cash needlessly because Sony said so
>A comparable PC would cost more, and also not be able to play true 4K
Neither can the PS4Pro, Ps4Pro is using upscaling, which a PC of similar pricing can do just as well if not better. It would cost considerably more to have true native 4K.

>What is the point of being a PCuck when you have to wait half a year for good games to be cracked?
Who cares? It's not a console, a PC won't collect dust until a new game is available since there's always something to play.

Doom is literally the only Denuvo game with any merit and even it is a 7/10 game.

Try 5/10, cuck.

>there's always something to play

Yeah, shitty console ports. kek
I love it when PCmustard race bitches about bad ports. Its like I personally took a fat shit in your mouth and you had to swallow it up.

>Console user paid full $60, finished it, then had nothing to play for 7 years waiting for the next game to "enjoy"
>PC user gets it for $40, potentially discounted as low as $10 soon after port release or even free in many cases
>Gets to enjoy it at a good frame rate and higher potential graphical settings
>Even the worst console port is still twice as good as the best console game
Hmm.

I think I could make a 400-500 bucks pc that plays games at 25 fps, low graphics, 1440p, you know like ps4 pro "4k titles".

I said I think, not I would, since Im not fucking poor and I can pay a bit more for actual performance.

It would be pretty pathetic if you actually got any pleasure from the fact that some people might be having less fun because they didn't give money to the same corporation that made your favorite toy.

Good thing you're just shitposting.

The cpu bottlenecks it a lot. Its comparable to a 950 gpu working a on pc with a non netbook cpu.

Try $350 with 45-60 FPS.
youtube.com/watch?v=DH6FCgqQB_s

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY

That gpu is waaaay OP to try and match a ps4pro.

Or you know, entire console libraries and thousands of arcade games all easily accessible and free

>Putting KB and M in there.

??????

No it's 7/10, cuck.

Those are the equivalent of a controller on Console, so it's only reasonable.

Then again, you can reuse only keyboards and mice on new PCs, not so much for Consoles, so it's debatable, yeah.

t. cuckmaster cuckhold, King Cuck of cuckland

>only
old

if you add the ps4 money and your pc money where you play your favorite 4chinz game it will be more expensive and it comes with a lot of limitations, why not just buy a pc with the same money you spend on ps4+whatever pc it will be same money wise and well a lot less limitations

>Sony is getting so much negative buzz right now that the shills are in full-on damage control
Maybe we do live in the good timeline after all.

SOMEONE DELETE ME

HAHAHAHAHA

Don't you have school, child?

The point is that Xbox One S can act as an UHD player at $300.00. Sony should have just charge a little more and added that in on the PS4 Pro.

>TFW been saying this for a while
A PC/Laptop is mandatory in this day and age, so it's not a question of which costs more, a PC or a Console, it's a question of which costs more, a gaming PC or a PC for work/socialization/etc. plus a Console?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hey man, is it a good idea to buy a i5 or i7 with no name mobo no name ram and no name icu not cheap but also not super techsavy gigabyte alien man ram and mobos

Not an argument, cuck.

Just buy a cheap asus or gyganigger mobo. As long as you dont OC everything, even low end mobos will serve well.

Ram speeds and brand is a meme. Buy the cheapest you can find with decent warranty. Like 5 years.

As long as you dont overclock anything it will serve you well.

At least you don't live in Canada

remember when FF13 was announced and basically everyone but sonybros knew it was bullshots and pre-rendered movies trying to look like gameplay?

It's like that, except the people mad this time are literally retarded dudes who can't do math instead of discerning rational human beings, stuck thinking 4.2 TFLOPS isn't enough to do 4K but clearly the Xbone's 1.4 TFLOPS is.

they're just upset. give them some time until Scorpio comes out or they realize is costs $400 for a decent video card to reach 4.6 TFLOPS with the same bandwidth as the pro.

The PS4Pro is a damn scam if you already purchased the first gen PS4.

Prove me wrong.

>it costs $60 more
>plus the hassle with MIR

Yep, OP is still right.

Will it serve me well if I don't overclock anything?

PCs are obsolete when you can have a laptop/smartphone/tablet that does all the boring shit you need a PC for and isn't tied to your home.

You have to buy a game to play on PS4. Checkmate.

Are you retarded bro? Tflops are not relevant to the xbone S since it plays movies at 4k, not games.

I will try to go as slow as possible

Xbone S: 4k br video player, 1080 games
PS4 PRO: no 4k br video player, 1440 games

the new nintendo 3ds is a damn scam if you already purchased a normal 3ds.

the xbone s is a damn scam if you already purchased an xbone.

yes.

you're right.

buying the thing that does the thing you can already do is a scam.

maybe some people haven't bought PS4's yet?
maybe . . .

>pirating is legit defense

I thought school started already?

>1080 games
Huh? XboneS is more powerful than regular?

I had no name ddr3 memories for 5 years and still going strong. Benchmarks proved oc'd ram doesnt affect the framerate of games at all.

A low end asus mobo will do just fine. Unless you are using something crazy like 1080 sli, in which case why would you fucking buy a cheap mobo if you are rich?

This is like the psu vendor that wants to convince you that your 750ti needs a 700 watts bronze psu to work.

Do games load faster on the pro? I assume not since it's still HDD.

A PC is still capable of a lot more than a laptop, smartphone or tablet. Your other point is invalid because the PS4 2 isn't by any stretch a portable system.

But the N3DS was a fucking scam. Only one game required its hardware and that's about fucking it.

Stopped caring about xbox since they tried to pull their always online shenanigans and told the community to fuck off and buy a 360 if you're not satisfied with it.

PS4Pro ain't different.

I know you wanted to meme me out.

But yes, its slightly more powerful.

>$400 for no games
but why?

>not so much consoles
what is titan one for $500?

No they dont

It's 2016 and Sony is still using the slow ass sata2 bus

HDR, dumbass.

i will go slow for you

Xbone S: 4K Bluray Player, 900p upscaled average, 1080p true ability rarely hit.

PS4pro: no 4K Bluray Player, 1080p minimum on non-4k TV's, 1440p minimum on 4k TV's, average is 5.0-7.0 megapixel resolution density with room to be upscaled to 4K, many games confirmed already running in 4K true ability.

haha

PCs are pushing the limits of graphical performance and now people are realizing how useless consoles are.

Consoles can only compete with made up bullshit lmao.

Anyone that legit believes this thing can output raw 4K@60fps has some level of delusion not seen before.

A secondary device in excess of what a keyboard and mouse equate to to reuse your controllers.
It's pretty awesome nonetheless, though.

I don't see a bluray player or a gamepad there.

so add like $100

THE DUST.

>in excess
think of it as waiting for drivers. I use it to play FPS games with Wii Remote. if Nintendo won't make a strong hardware, then I'll just grab the strong hardware that does exist but use the motion control.

You. Don't need a Blu-ray or a controller to run a computer

>Waiting for drivers
>Drivers are free while this thing isn't
???

>many games confirmed already running in 4K true ability.
I will take the bait, master. Enlighten us with that list.

Good bait.

True 4k, yea neither does the Pro

He added the console equivalent you jackass. Keyboard and mouse.

A BR writer costs around 40 bucks.

At least you don't live in Mexico. We won't see the PS4P until 2018.

you won't be watching any physical media on PC without the proper drives, and if you want to match a PS4 quid pro quo...you better get that drive nigger.

but you won't do that, you desparately cling to the false myth that a fucken pc at the same price of a console will beat the console, lmfao, sure, a $200 PC can beat a wii but nintendo is fucken shite lmao

Mass Shitfest andromeda
Calladoody
Spoiydaman

you don't have to be retarded you know you can just watch the Playstation Meeting event instead of merely pretending to know what you're talking about.

>it needs a Blu-ray drive despite nothing needing it

1. You NEED a controller to comfortably play games.

2. PS4PRO offers a bluray player and it's $400, Why the fuck a pc can't?

>Watch PSMeet
>Shows upscaled to 4K no native
???

>Citing a staged meeting topped with a bunch of bullshit lies as a source
>Actually believing every single word the say

AYY LMAO
Y
Y
L
M
A
O

>I bought a PS4 and a graphics card both roughly around December
>My graphics card still runs games at 1440p 60 fps or 90 fps if I lower settings
>Cost 350
>PS4 Cost 400 and now it's already obsolete

Gee I don't know why anybody would be mad about something like this

Solo espera a que liberen el precio de la gasolina :^)