Time to choose Sup Forums

>time to choose Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let Miyamoto live. How is that difficult?

multi track drifting, of course

but what about Reggie?

Shiggy will be heartbroken if he dies

>I have too choose between Regie and Miyamoto

Not touching the lever is the morally superior choice.

Too late you fucking pedophile, you're clearly shown with the hand on the lever and thus touching it.

By killing miyamoto Nintendo would be saved, so that.

But we'd get rid of the Holy Trinity of Lies, worth it.

Don't pull lever, stomp on shiggy instead.

How can someone be this wrong?

fixed

> people still think Miyamoto is whats killing nintendo and not all the new dev employees and interns who take every wayward thought he has as law and try to design games around them

> Sup Forums is still this retarded

Miyamoto has Bill Trinen, he will be fine.

perfect

Miyamoto is the one opposed to a new F-Zero. Kill him.

>like gaben and todd
its clear who has already won

is this a trick question? miyamoto lives of course

Kill Miyamoto so he can stop ruining franchises

pretty sure Gabe's fat will stop the train

youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4

pointless question

Any way to do both?

This. Holy trinity is obvious but Gabe only makes dota 2 dildo skins and miyamoto is only gonna make iphone games now. Just let em die

>not putty shiggy diggy doo out of his misery

Why can't I kill all of them?

you can, leave the lever the same, but don't untie shiggy and he will naturally go

Lost

>Star Fox Zero was ruined because of Miaymoto's insisting on using shitty gyro/wii u screen aiming
>Has been recycling Mario for decades

The guy is washed up. The only good dev at Nintendo now is Aonuma.

Reggie is literally the reason Nintendo is such a terrible company. The guy is a sleaze ball

>guy who tried his damdest not to localize RPGs
>guy who gave us Pikmin and Pac-Man vs.
The hardest of decisions

>Not erasing todd howard from this earth.
>The loss of Gaben might be bittersweet, but Valve can soldier on.

>Reggie has lost his charm for the most part.
>Reggie Fis Ame or however it's spelled, was the head of marketing at Pizza Hut, or something along those lines.
>Reggie at least knew that Nintendo was a household name and knew well enough to stay predominantly out of their way when they made games.

Yeah. I'd rather let Miyamoto live until he retires from the company or passes.

>he doesn't unironically like Todd Howard

dude seems like a pretty chill guy

Reggie is an outright cunt. He gives his all to make sure localizations don't happen

Although I would assume his replacement would be much, much worse

I want your honest opinion, do you think miyamoto's death would actually hurt nintendo? Or help them? Or not really affect them that much?

>you can not untie people

Well this is a game changer. Pull the lever and dont untie Sean Numale or Molyjew

he also never lies directly.

Just run over both I don't care, there are no heroes left in man

perfect

>implying you need jumps to beat Mario

super mario run

i´d pick the 5 because fuck people

>rehashing hack
>misunderstood inovators

Pull the lever kronk

Then Bill "Waifu Drillen" Trinen will be in charge

Kill Miyamoto.
I haven't fallen for any schemes of the bottom group, so letting them live won't affect me.

I'm curious to see if Nintendo would improve without the old man who's out of touch with the times.

shig isn't the one who makes rehashes, he makes pointless changes to make the games play differently from the old games. someone, post the super paper mario image

How so? I thought Reggie was a cool dude?

Using the same mascots with different gameplay mechanics is not exactly recycling. Putting a mature new mascot coming out of their ass for a 2D platformer or a not-link character for an adventure game would change absolutely nothing.

Miyamoto means well, hes just a moron.
Off with the liars

>Anything but button
Valve and taht fat fuck haven't made anything for ages so who the fuck cares when you can take down a ton of fuckwits with him?
And no, I'm not a nintendo fanboy but taking miyamoto is fucking retarded if you can take down 4 of the biggest fuck ups in gaming

The path to hell is paved with good intentions

Carmack>anyone

for those who dont know

THE VIDYA TROLLEY PROBLEM

You are playing a game called Conductor Simulator. In this game, you play as a conductor who controls the path of trolleys by pulling levers conveniently located beside train tracks.

Conductor Simulator is a game where the object is to reach the highest possible score by getting your trolley to the destination as fast as possible by diverting it to the right tracks.

However, the game's physics engine is bugged. For some reason, whenever a trolley runs something over, it speeds up instead of slowing down. The devs noticed this bug and made it a feature, and in the new patch you can fling your character in front of the trolley, killing them but boosting the trolley's speed.

However, your character only has a set number of lives. In order to respawn, you need to purchase lives for $.10 a piece. The more lives you have the more you can boost your speed and your score will go up.

In honor of the sequel, Conductor Simulator 2: Off the Rails, releasing next month, the devs started a competition. Whoever can get the highest score by the end of the month wins a full refund on any transactions made, as well as seven mysterious orange balls that are said to grant any one wish. However only one person can be the victor.

The dilemma: Is it worth it to try and get the high score? Or are you just a casual?

Pick the bottom because fuck Todd.

This is shit. You can never know who would be their successors. Maybe they would be worse and we would cry for based todd or gaben

this desu

This.

this desu. better to deal with the devil you know than a complete unknown that for all we know could be 100x worse

Kill the chinaman. Technically you could wipe out the rest other than Todd and Gaben. Gaben's gone downhill, but if he croaks Valve could possibly get even worse so better the evil you know.

miyamoto of course

Bottom has 4 people I don't like, but it also has God Howard.

So I pull the lever.

Is this supposed to be a difficult choice?

Why isn't Reggie in the same track as Miyamoto? Fuck you, dude, that ain't cool.

Why can't I do both?