Which Blanc ended being more amusing for you, Blanc from Re1 Hyper Dimension...

Which Blanc ended being more amusing for you, Blanc from Re1 Hyper Dimension, Blanc from Re2 Hyper Dimension or Blanc from Mega Dimension and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5HsOrKxTOHk
youtube.com/watch?v=FBr6eiLBhKs
youtube.com/watch?v=KVGD4ROLe8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_V4-_0ff-Yo
youtu.be/e-6cgldXazc
youtube.com/watch?v=5FGvTO0gIXI
pastebin.com/ZL9t1qdz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We serve food here.

>Liking Nepshit
You are the reason why RPGs are so awful

Ultra dimension designs>Hyper dimension designs. Noire and Blanc had really good redesigns IMO

i also liked ultra dimensions lowee better too that japanese architecture was comfy as hell

The hyper dimension fliped more often though.

Megadimension is not a dimension. The Blanc on the right is from the Ultradimension from Rebirth 3.

Fuck off

The one on the right. Because.... reasons.

Just ignore him, he's a fucking goofball.

Any guys willing to post some neps, trying to build up an image collection.

I like the original Blanc design. More iconic, the skirt is shorter and the right one is a bit too generic and doesn't fit her style.

>one Lowee is a winter wonderland mushroom kingdom
>the other is just autumnal Japan

what did compile heart mean by this?

Famicom...
Classic...
Classic Design...

I guess.

Wii
Famicom

i want to cum inside both of them

Anyone want some lewd nep stories?

Fanfic sites exists for that.

Eh, I figured it wouldn't hurt to pound a few more out for nep fans here.

do you want to eat both their anuses? cause i do

imagine the soft supple butt of both blancs on your face

Nothing
Wrong

only thing wrong she did was not finish the fucking job

I actually want her to come back. She doesn't need to be a CPU...for obvious reasons.

Rei is a good girl! She is very cute!

I forget, what did she do at the end of V again?

Nothing wrong

>manlet tiptoe

wew

Aside from that.

HDN1 is its own self-contained setting. It had the most hostile Blanc in all the games.

Mk2/RB;2 and V-II's Blanc is the same girl and the one with a family--and is more mellow than the other versions, relatively speaking.

Victory/RB;3's Blanc is the Ultra Dimension one, who is aggressive and hostile at first, but warms up to the others and becomes a background character after her arc finishes and barely says anything in any given conversation afterwards.

Then you have the various spin-off games, all of which take place in their own individual settings.

Of the mainline games, the main Blanc from Hyper Dimension (Mk2/RB2, V-II) is my favorite.

If we're including the side games, I found Megatagmension's Blanc to be the most amusing.

I like all of her outfits equally.

Married me

she wanted to free the people of gamindusti from the tyrant iron fist of the goddesses

Careful there. You wouldn't want to upset the hetfags.

Depends on what you mean by "the end of Victory". Do you mean where she ended up by the final half hour of the game, after the final battle?

The Ultra Dimension Rei was seen working together with the other Sages to work alongside with the CPUs and help out Gamindustri in their own ways, focusing their efforts to supplement them rather than trying to abolish them.

I don't recall if Hyper Dimension's Rei was addressed.

I'm going to have to ask you to stop saying hurtful things about my wife

Are you by chance a Blanc expert?

Atari was responsible for ET.
That's unforgivable.

What part about nothing wrong don't you understand?

Woah dude, how'd you find this picture of us?

The last two nep requests I got were heterosexual. Frankly, I'd expect the yuri fans to get angry.
Yeah I meant after the final battle.

Noire has no friends

i wonder if they'll ever reveal a PC goddess or several of them

they keep mentioning that far off continent, and from Nitroplus's dialog it seems she comes from PC land

There is no 'goddess' of PC continent. What I'd expect are entities similar to Gold Third, with Blizzard, Valve, EA, Ubisoft, Bethesda, Activision et al being makers that easily rival GPUs, while Apple and Android loom as the biggest challenge to Gamindustri.

With bad sales, are we even getting more games?

No, more than good enough. A spinoff Nep series game need scarcely more than 10,000 to get decent sales.

Blanc vs Zombies and Trillion are in beta right now.

DELETE THIS

Megami Tsuushin.

>yfw they will NEVER bring this theme back for Blanc
youtube.com/watch?v=5HsOrKxTOHk

As bad as HDN was, some of the tracks were amazing.

I'm not even sure how people made it far enough for a goddess battle theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=FBr6eiLBhKs
youtube.com/watch?v=KVGD4ROLe8Q

Lastation had the fucking best theme in HDN

youtube.com/watch?v=_V4-_0ff-Yo

>download the OST
>it's not there
Man, I know it's a huge clusterfuck, but I still like it.

>As bad as HDN was,
it had actual 3d models of nations/dungeons, and you could actually walk. You can't anymore. They lost a lot of shit when transferring to an original engine.
youtu.be/e-6cgldXazc

Then they dropped the 2d versions of the cities outright for PS Vita and PS4

R;B3 did have them in kamijigen though.
The first game was just more comfy overall. Shit, I almost feel like replaying it.

I really liked the cutscenes when you arrive in other nations. They were cool.

Also, everything was new and hadn't completely devolved into slice of life silliness. Fighting the goddesses felt like fighting goddesses. And the first time you see Histoire oh my fucking GOD

I feel like replaying HDN1 until I remember RNG healing. And how the characters grow old and die in the true ending

>grow old and die in the true ending
Just remembered that particular part a few seconds before your post. It sucked, yes. Well, technically the entire game is retconned now, but that's not all good either.

>Neptunia music
youtube.com/watch?v=5FGvTO0gIXI
Compile Cucks will defend this

What really sucks is that RB;1 completely threw out a lot of the great things about HDN1's plot by making all the CPUs innocent of having ever done anything wrong.

Arfoire secretly manipulating the others to team up on Purple Heart, a fake Blanc being introduced to be the one behind the stuff in Lowee with the real one being completely innocent of that, the Leanbox backdoor politics being significantly downplayed, important character development like Neptune freaking out over finding out she's a goddess and IF and Compa having to track her down and fight her to calm her down and comfort her or Iffy being conflicted about her loyalty to Neptune and Compa versus her devotion for Vert when asked to poison Neptune being written out (Neptune learns she's a CPU early on in RB1 and goes "Oh, cool" and carries on like nothing happened and Iffy immediately rejects the poison without any conflict at all). And Nisa and Gust being written out of the series altogether.

you posted blancs portrait from V II and ultradimension blanc user. blanc from re2 and mega are the same character.

Re2 featured both Blanc

when?

Before Neptune getting sucked into Plutia dimension and them when they manage to make the warp back to the original dimension both characters meet each other.

that's re3 user

I-I knew that all along! I was simply testing you! I am not tired of anything!

NO matter which dimension, Blanc is always great and amusing
>tfw we hada thread that ended up being Blanc appreciation thread
too bad I had to go

It was a pretty good thread.

What did I miss? When?

Every thread you post MenDontScream he ends upuploading a new comic

Not sure when it died but it was still there 8 hours ago and had Nepgear as OP, you missed
>Blanc appeciation
>Rationalization of Blanc's temper
> pastebin.com/ZL9t1qdz
>BLANC IS CUTE
>CUUUUUTE
things like that

how is this a bad thing?

>that interaction between Godzilla and EVA-01 in the background

fun fact, Godzilla and EVA 01 were recently in the same game

and you also could get this from the Godzilla event

No way I thought RB1 was just a game play update.

I took issue with V!Blanc after she killed Copypaste again. I get that he fucked some stuff up earlier on and was working with the Seven Sages, but at the point in the story where he dies again he was actually being helpful. It really irked me that Blanc and company waltz in and kill Copypaste in front of his co-workers who actually came to love the guy, and were understandably pissed when he was killed. Neptune even notes upon how they're the bad guys in this situation and yet she still goes through with killing Copypaste instead of being like "Yo Blanc, he's actually being useful right now." The whole thing just seemed incredibly stupid.

Entirety of V is incredibly stupid

V has its fair share of stupid moments.

that ace attorney for dummies and nepgya in the back
I didnt like that part either it was pretty out of place

>Arfoire secretly manipulating the others to team up on Purple Heart, a fake Blanc being introduced to be the one behind the stuff in Lowee with the real one being completely innocent of that, the Leanbox backdoor politics being significantly downplayed, important character development like Neptune freaking out over finding out she's a goddess and IF and Compa having to track her down and fight her to calm her down and comfort her or Iffy being conflicted about her loyalty to Neptune and Compa versus her devotion for Vert when asked to poison Neptune being written out (Neptune learns she's a CPU early on in RB1 and goes "Oh, cool" and carries on like nothing happened and Iffy immediately rejects the poison without any conflict at all). And Nisa and Gust being written out of the series altogether.

BUT WHY HOLY SHIT THAT SOUNDS MUCH BETTER

Also why there isn't an ending like Conquest in every game?

That picture reminds me that it's indeed something Compa wouldn't have approved at all

From what I can tell, a LOT of people didn't take Conquest very well. People may joke about it, but I mean, things had to have been bad for CH to come out and flat out apologize for it, so that may be why.

>BUT WHY HOLY SHIT THAT SOUNDS MUCH BETTER
To have more of the "Hey the neps are friends" instead of them wanting to murder each other, iirc the original game really didnt sell you on the friend thing

>The whole thing just seemed incredibly stupid.

The game? The series?

I need pictures, Blanc pictures, CUTE Blanc pictures

"Killing" Copypaste at his battle in the cave, since he was being useful for some Lowee workers

Just that section of Re:Birth 3 (I assume it played out the exact same in Victory). I actually happen to really enjoy the series, but that one section really, really irked me because of how out of place and stupid it was.

>hings had to have been bad for CH to come out and flat out apologize for it, so that may be why.
Huh, really?

Take my word with a grain of salt, but that's what I heard after doing some looking around for info on games and such.

T-that's lewd
But I approve

Blanc for people with taste.

>you will never live a comfy life with Blanc

C-can she live without the hat?