Project Diva Season Pass Announced

gematsu.com/2016/09/hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-season-pass-announced-first-music-pack-launches-september-15

you faggots ready for FOUR SONGS with 2 of them being the FUCKING SAME?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pBLKqRMMr6A
mikumerch.com/
deepmind.com/blog/wavenet-generative-model-raw-audio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Atleast there's that new mitchie M song to look forward to

Is it Miku time already?

which is the best place to buy yens psn card so i can by future tone?

I still need to get Future Tone. Any chance it'll go on sale during before the end of the year, or something?

Play-Asia more or less has a monopoly on them, at least if you want to get them quickly.

are they cheapier

If the people want Miku, it's Miku time.

What do you mean, are they cheaper? Play-Asia is pretty much the only place you can buy Yen PSN cards online.

It feels like a sin to change the costumes they normally wear during each song.

sorry a typo, do they accept thid world countries credit cards?

>FT has World is Mine
>this module isn't there
I'm mad

I think I'm just a retard but why couldn't you just charge your credit card when buying games/DLC from the JP PSN? Am I missing something?

I think I've changed the outfit for every song I've played other than the first time for unlocking everything. Was to that one every time, but I've messed around with different ones today a bit. It doesn't look too out of place, so I'm fine with it, but I can see it feeling wrong

Look forward to not listening to or playing because Mitchie M sucks shit.

after the update lad

The 39s giving day concert still had the best models. I wonder why they didn't use them again for future concerts.

Aww shit, love some Mitchie M
You SHUT THE FUCK UP

Nintendo, who has region locked systems, lets you use foreign cards on the Japanese eShop.

Sony, who has region free systems (and even lets you have accounts from multiple regions on one PS3/PS4) does not accept foreign cards on the Japanese PSN.

Yeah, I think it's stupid too.

That does suck. It's a fun song.

Really? What's the reason?

Fuck if I know. I appreciate I can buy shit on my nip 3DS easily, but I really wish it was easier to just buy shit on the Japanese PSN.

GET IT OFF

What song? I'm a retard for a little bit of calculus.

youtu.be/pBLKqRMMr6A

>$15 for 4 songs
Yeah I know there's a bunch of costumes and stuff do but damn. I wish they would sell the songs and costumes in separate packs or something. I'll probably buy it though, that Mitchi M song is GOAT

>he fell for the season pass meme

where's the link to buy some of this stuff

i'm tempted to go full retard and buy pic related

If you wanna get it get it, looks pretty cool to me. Not gonna say you won't get perhaps some weird looks, but fuck em

>mfw my friend has multiple Miku wallscrolls and is fucking two women

motherfuck

Alright, it's Friday Night and PDX just came out, I know some of you fuckers are playing.

What songs are you digging and what's your favorite module?

I was just playing a few minutes ago. Taking a break because I almost perfected Ai Dee on extreme and missed one note at the end. This game is conditioning me to get triggered when I see the word "safe".

Favorite module is tough, but I think I'm gonna go with this one. But there's so many great ones.

If it were me, I'd just buy a little Miku figurine and be happy. Simpler that way.

And I fucking forgot my pic. Way to go.

I don't know, the whole tracklist is kind of "meh" to me.
I'd pick one of those compilation "songs" since a few of them have clips of songs I actually do like.
It's also small as fuck. But I don't really have much of a choice since no PS4.

I am massively in love with Rin!

mikumerch.com/

>Miss the star note at the end of a chance time

the colors just don't seem good. bright miku blue on black looks has too much contrast imo.

>not using the original wpqrld is mine module
-lol-

I haven't yet gotten tired of hearing Patchwork Staccato after playing it a bunch. Also Name of the SIn is pretty cool instrumentally.
Favorite modules are any of the Ranger ones of course.

Wait; Looking at the integral a little closer, it doesn't really make any sense. If you are strictly talking about finding the area under the whole curve (Riemann Sums), the integral should really be equal to 0 since it is an odd function about the x = -1 axis. If you bring complex numbers into the mix, you can get the answer 0 - i * Pi but that webm shows the integral is equal the value of Pi which isn't correct.

Ah. Some parts of the video have 1/(1+x^2) which does integrate to Pi. Looks like they made multiple typos in some parts of the video. That kind of sucks.

SO FUCKING

FLAT

Why does Sup Forums hate Luka?

Rin is MY waifu, fuck off faggot

F

deepmind.com/blog/wavenet-generative-model-raw-audio/

>This post presents WaveNet, a deep generative model of raw audio waveforms. We show that WaveNets are able to generate speech which mimics any human voice and which sounds more natural than the best existing Text-to-Speech systems, reducing the gap with human performance by over 50%.

>We also demonstrate that the same network can be used to synthesize other audio signals such as music, and present some striking samples of automatically generated piano pieces.

>Bought Diva X physical
>Comes with a pouch inside the package

Noice

post rin, I need to get my images back, my portable hard drive died so I lost all my images and I need to get them back

So, is this shit coming to the west or what?

I went to concert and bought the hat.. I like it a lot.

>Len will never make the girl Vocaloids have to try and do their next big musical number bow-legged.

I don't see why they wouldn't

Luka a best, but she only has 1 song in PDX and it's not super good.

Luka Luka Night Fever and Double Lariat are both in my top 5 all-time vocaloid songs though.

I don't feel like dumping it right now user, sorry

Then why are people buying already? I understand if they speak shin shun shon and all but for the rest, maybe they could be patient?

So basically buy the "Additional Music Pack Season Pass" for 3990 yen if you want everything?

It's probably not going to happen. They have to license the rights to every song when they release a game, and between the 2 packs there's hundreds of them. It's basically a nightmare of red tape.

Project diva is pretty easy to navigate even with moon runes.

Do you actually think the suits gives a single fuck about the poor soul that has to do all that paper work?

what

No, but they do give a fuck about how much all that paperwork will cost.

He's got a girthy, huge shota cock.

I imagine they care about the nontrivial amount of resources (not just money, but time, and employees that could be working on other things) they would have to throw at a project that would probably not see much return for them.

Yes, but usually it goes: "Paper work cost < Game profits."

Are you implying that Miku does not gives much return or gives a profit?

most likely no because of all the licensing that would have to be done

regardless ps4 isn't region locked and its not like there's a story in future tone. after 10 minutes of playing navigating the menus is muscle memory, so if you want it now there's really nothing holding you back if you have the cash and a ps4.

Well that suck. I never play games that I do not understand, I guess it is time to learn moonrunes.

I'm implying that the majority of the people who want Future Tone have already bought it, and would not be willing to buy it again to support the series overseas because of how expensive it would likely be. This is all considering it would be roughly the same price as the JP version. I imagine a lot of potential newcomers to the series balking at the pricetag.

>I guess it is time to learn moonrunes

You don't
at all

that's why so any anons buy the import versions asap. If you've played any english Diva game you already know your way through 99% of the menus

bump

Post Miku thigh

Did they?

>tfw no huge dick len /ss/ doujins
at least kloah did a len and luka doujin

SHE'S FAT

Is it worth it to get future tones if I don't speak a lick of Japanese and I really only play Miku for the rhythm aspects?

Absolutely.

sure, future tone plays at 60fps

All the older ones played at 30fps

>only play Miku for the rhythm aspects?

Yes, absolutely

repost from the last thread

>If you play these for the actual gameplay and music FT is a fucking god send. Harder than the console releases, fast loading, TRAINING MODE, no bullshit unlock conditions for modules or accessories like F2nd or X. Going from song select to actually playing the song takes no extra screens. Multiple charts for some songs. New charts for the favorties we perfected long ago

>The entire thing feels designed to just getting in and playing the game. no bullshit

and not enough people praise training mode

Being able to skip and replay the part that's giving you trouble instead of replaying the song over and over and over and over

Why did it take so long to show up in a rhythm game

Any chance I'll be able to buy individual songs for DLC in Future Tone, or am I locked down to buying the whole pack? I desperately want Shake It, but I'm really not interested in paying $15 for what amounts to 3 new songs.

I'm pretty sure Guitar Hero had a training mode like that