Mafia 3

Hello Sup Forums.

Id like to talk about Mafia 3.

Ive presented a series of 3 screencaps which I have saved for your enjoyment which I believe you will find thoroughly amusing if this thread doesn't just die unnoticed.

Other urls found in this thread:

destroywhiteboys.wordpress.com/2015/12/31/black-is-better-1st-story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As we all know, Daniel Vavra didnt make it.. but that isn't what this is about.

This is a BTFOing for the record books.

All that shit aside, the game seems like a step forward in terms of letting you have some actual fun in the city it presents but a step back in everything else. Recent gameplay footage suggests that you can't customise your looks at all and the amount of pedestrians is pretty small in the streets, but rather plentiful in the clubs/rackets etc. Driving looks to have been improved since the first footage shown and there's apparently some weapon modification shit in there too.

I just don't know. Character movement looks pretty janky so far but we won't know that for sure until we get to play it. It's a nice touch having the bayou and crocodiles available whenever you want but there doesn't seem to be any dynamic events or anything for your immediate attention when roaming the city.

I hope it'll be good but I'm really not holding my breath. Just gonna keep my excitement for Shadow Warrior 2 and Deathwing for the rest of the year.

White Genocide propaganda isnt my idea of fun.

I really couldn't care less what race propaganda is going on, no one ever goes for South East Asians. And when they do, in the case of JC2, I find it hilarious as fuck.

What matters is the gameplay.

>but a step back

Mafia 2 was terrible, though.

Like you realize when you buy these games, and games like Dragon Age with the tranny beast sex and fag sex scenes and all the only gay relationship characters etc etc.. When you buy watchdogs 2, and Mafia 3, and Dishonored 2, and all those games with strong womyn as lead characters with no male character option, and battlefield 1 etc etc.. that you are directly supporting MORE of those types of games?

We should be refusing to buy them for a whole myriad of reasons.

>who cares what I play, you dont like it? Dont buy it

Horse armor.

If everyone refused to buy their games after horse armor, we never would have had DLC and microtransactions, and wed still be buying full on expansion packs with loads of content, getting several times more for our money.

I only played the demo of #2 and just never spent money on it to buy it, looked fun.

I played the fuck out of #1 though when it was new, I still miss stealing a car and being low on gas in games like GTA.

>buy these games

Never did say anything about buying it. Having said that though, I still couldn't care less. I enjoyed the Tomb Raider and Bayonetta games despite having female lead characters. I enjoyed GTASA, Crackdown, Timesplitters, L4D2, Mortal Kombat and a shitload of other games with black or ethnic playable/lead characters. I've even enjoyed games like Spyro, Gex, Banjo Kazooie and Conker where the characters are fucking furry animals.

I don't give a shit what ethnicity or gender the main character is. I'm not paying or playing in order to push agendas, I'm trying to entertain myself.

And fucking hell, even if all the lead characters in every game is white, I still wouldn't feel any more identified with them because I'm not fucking white.

So take your reverse-SJW shit elsewhere user. You're just as annoying as them.

Yeah but the amount of cut content just makes me sad.

If the people who are against cultural marxism are annoying, then what are people who openly promote white genocide?

destroywhiteboys.wordpress.com/2015/12/31/black-is-better-1st-story/

>Just because black slavery is done in the US, and just because the white population apologized for their actions doesn’t mean that everything is okay. There are many black men in America who feel that the only true retribution is for whites to be enslaved in turn. This story follows a simple white couple who unfortunately crossed paths with a naturally superior black boy who wanted to enslave all whites.

I come off seeing garbage like this, and know that white people under the age of 5 have been the minority in America since 2014, and will be in almost every European country very soon, and that the white replacement rate is far below 2.0, compared to the 6.0 the rapefugees have, and that interracial mixing rates are at all time highs with 1 in 6 actually marrying in the US...

Then I go on steam for some games, and what do I see? FUCK DONALD TRUMP WEW OPEN BORDERS CLINTON YEAA LOOK HOW EVIL THIS TRUMP IS HE HOLDIN THIS CHINESE GUY HOSTAGE CLEARLY YOU SHOULDNT VOTE FOR HIM - NOW YOU WILL UNCONSCIOUSLY SEE HIM IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT

So what do you think people feel like when this scenario is foisted on them?

They probably feel that you being annoyed is your own acceptance of white genocide, the current political climate, and anything that isnt against white genocide, cultural marxism and the radical left.

You better get upset about people wiping the white race out, and you better start to sympathize with one side, the right side... there is no "sitting on the fence"

Thats like saying youre sitting on the fence about if the guy who smashes a babies face on the wall because its a white baby is really the bad guy, or if Trump is worse.

Id like to see your face smashed on the wall, how about that?

Annoyed.

Tell me how annoyed and inconvenienced you are..

When a black gang kicks your door down and rapes your son in front of you, before shooting you both in the head and putting your wife into sex slavery.

You better get upset about the idea of that, or everyone else is going to assume youre okay with it.

I didnt even gave a fuck about the game but the fact that it triggers pol cucks so much made me love it

>Depicting the KKK as bad guys now triggers Sup Forums

Fuck off pol. Better yet, fuck off back to stormfront where you originally came from.

>Implying I give a fuck what happens in America

I've got my own shit to deal with in my country without needing to worry about white genocide of all things happening on the other side of the world.

Is diversity such a bad thing? Don't get me wrong games like Watch Dogs 2 have taken it too far but Mafia 3 isn't going overboard heck Clay has 3 white teammates

They aren't the KKK, they are the white mafia.

The white gang "has" to be racist, kkk hood wearing cross burners, who also happen to love the confederate flag.

There is no such gang, and white supremacists are against crime, besides the Aryan Brotherhood, who treat blacks and mexicans with respect, and as equals. Those are the prison neo-nazis.

Nothing "triggers" the right, triggered is being made to think of self harm and getting panic attacks, not being able to breathe. That doesnt happen, you using that marxist word against the opposite side is propaganda in itself, youre a scumbag.

The most disgusting part is that they are linking the confederate flag which is a proud symbol of American history, and as show in the caps above, not related to fucking slavery or racism in the least. People who suggest it is are not only ignorant but disgusting bigoted hypocrites, attacking another peoples culture because they dont understand it.

How ironic.

The game was obviously politically charged, for you to passionately defend it when its obviously so bias and arguably just a propaganda project disguised as a video game.... only shows your own bias.

Youre a bad person.

>I agree, it shouldnt be political or try to make a presidential candidate lose the 1% difference it takes to be president

Reasonable answer.

>This is absolutely disgusting, these people promoting white genocide should be hanged under UN international laws, the same ones we hanged the Nazis with

The right answer.

Just read the 3 caps at the top, its a lot of text but none of it is waffling or filler... I dont know how anyone can read those and not understand the problem.

That's all well and good but when are we going to talk about the actual game?

A shitskin arguing in favor of agenda pushing and shoehorning shitskins in video games. Who'da thunk.

>Mafia 3 isn't going overboard
>a black man killing white people on a power trip fantasy in a MAFIA game
It's much worse than watch dogs.

>There is no such gang, and white supremacists are against crime, besides the Aryan Brotherhood

Also in the 60s, there was no such thing as those skinhead gangs.

Watching the gameplay is disgusting, its just a black guy going around killing white people, a witness sees him, he mercifully smashes his face into the pavement to knock him out, instead of shooting him dead with the AK.

If you buy this for your kid, youre a disgusting person. Imagine if they had a GTA in Africa with your choice of Goebbels, Breivik, Dylan Roof and George Lincoln Rockwell, and the goal was to topple the African government and replace it with a white European one that uses apartheid.

Pretty much the same thing, except in reverse.

mediocre openwordl with criminal background

6/10 fun a few hours

This whole black people racism thing posting is so retarded by you guys, holy shit you are worse than SJWs.

The thing is - this is clearly a 70s blackplotation revenge flick and I really love the style of it so far. The open world also seems to be well realized, with open mission structure and things to do your way (plus similar to MGS and GTA you can call in support, guns, special cars with bombs, backup, etc.). Hopefully it also has some good scripted missions that break up the checklist part of the game. Plus it has godtier soundtrack, they honestly good all the good rock songs from that time (and there are many).

So even though it seemed like a piece of shit at first, I got warmed up to it and it seems actually good. There are a few problems with clipping, animation and enemy AI, but if the rest of the game is solid it should be fun. The combat also seems like it's packing a punch, so I might go that route instead of stealth, seems more fun.

May as well have made hatred only have black victims, and made Hillary Clinton the final boss.

This shit would never fly.

You.

I don't like you.

see:

>>Just because black slavery is done in the US, and just because the white population apologized for their actions doesn’t mean that everything is okay. There are many black men in America who feel that the only true retribution is for whites to be enslaved in turn. This story follows a simple white couple who unfortunately crossed paths with a naturally superior black boy who wanted to enslave all whites.

You know when a muslim terrorist blows people up, and then other muslims refuse to acknowledge that anything has been done wrong in the first place, and that its really just you and your free speech that is the real problem?

Thats you.

Who gives a fuck what you think, besides other people who dont deserve to breathe.

>holy shit you are worse than SJWs
Pic related is you Blaxploitation is fine but it has no business being shoehorned in a Mafia game.

>So even though it seemed like white genocide propaganda was a piece of shit at first, I got warmed up to it and it seems actually good.

Good goy.

Sorry, I don't play NIGGER

The usual problem is shoehorning shit.

BF1 is the most evident example. WW1 was enormously diverse if you think about it. It's just that for logistical reasons, troops from German African colonies fought in Africa while Turks mostly fought British Gurkhas and other indians(Sikhs for instance). If you'd have German askaris in African map nobody would care in fact people would be happy - hey look they finally reminded themselves of those. Gurkhas are known for being total badasses - people would love them too.

However, if you shoehorn American 1/4th white looking "German colonial soldier" in trenches of western front it is simply shit.

The problems of the rest lies in being too political and in absolutely retarded way. Watch Doge 2 is clearly tribute for brave african american criminals who resisted arrest in any form and got lawfully shot for doing it. Mafia 3 shows "we good criminals who kill cracker racist bad criminals" promise which isn't very encouraging. If you want to be political in mass-appeal product try to be little more subtle and nuanced. Of course modern video game writers are mostly hired from genre fiction writers and seeing how genre fiction looks nowadays their ideal of subtlety is Communist Manifesto.

it's actually just propaganda

Why not show your opinion by not buying it?

Why not show your opinion by voicing your opinion AND not buying it?

Ill buy it for 5 bucks

the gameplay, shooting and ai all look like utter dog shit

the WE WUZ shit is just the BLM cherry on the top of the SJW shit pile

That's racist

The game would have a much warmer reception if it didn't sell itself under the Mafia brandname.

>exposing the jew
>steam suddenly locks up and cant post in the thread

da kang gon fix all di shit up yo dawgs

dishonored 2 i heard devs say you can choose either male or female MC, with differnt abilities. Though you are right on other points

Holy fuck Sup Forums is mad, glorious