Why havent you bought this yet?

Why havent you bought this yet?

have you?

Because I'm going for the superior version

Just warning you user, I bought that with the intention of hacking it and it ships with the absolute newest firmware. You will need access to another 3ds with lower firmware if you are intending to hack it. and if you aren't, why the fuck are you buying one?

>implying I'm a disgusting poorfag

I totally would if I didn't own 3D Land already, and/or my 3DS classic wasn't perfectly functional. I'm still assblasted they never released that sexy green 3DS they showed off pre-launch, though. They even released the purple one eventually but no green. You can't even get a decent green theme on the eshop.

God damn that thing is orgasmic. Shame it's an XL.
Homebrew is gravy, but the 3DS is still the best platform on the market without it.

More power to you then man, just wanted to give a warning so nobody gets the rude surprise I did.

I'm still mad that nintendo limited the faceplates to the smaller version, I really like them but I also want a bigger screen (even with the shitty ppi)

because it's sold out and I have to go to Jersey to pick one up.
Not worth it for $50 savings.

Obviously, people have different preferences, but the XL's screen size is very much worth it to me.
The shitty PPI really isn't terribly noticeable once you get used to it and you aren't side by siding the two. And it's not like the smaller models are great in that department to start with, so it's a fair trade for me.

Because, honestly? I want Nintendo to die. Just bring their games to PS4 and PC, nobody cares about their shitty baby tier Fisher Price consoles anymore.

If you hate the so much then why do you want to play their games?

I like their games. Not their hardware.

NEVER EVER PS4 AND PC
Im so tempted but I'm holding out for a "cheap" pokemon 20th

Except the superior version is the one with the exchangeable faceplates. Why do you want to be stuck to one design?

But the games were made for that hardware, if it's so bad then there's no reason to be interested

because i'm not 12 and i don't play handhelds anymore

Not really, would Dong Freeze not be possible in other platforms? Or Mario 3D land? And most of their RPGs?

Not that user, but you don't look at the faceplates when playing. You look at the screens, and the XL's larger screens are preferred by some people.

If you would like playing the game on the same state as current in another platform, then what's wrong with the current hardware?

>Just bring their games to PS4
Ah, I wish I had the crying beanie man right now. Don't worry, I'm sure your shit console will get ~a~ game eventually.