Random thought

Anyone thinks we will see Cloudia in the new FF7 remake?

gender stuff is getting outta' hand

Yes, japan doesn't give a shit unless it's Nintendo

Gay guys in the Honey Bee will be gone or at least portrayed differently I bet

Cloudia stays

Crossdressing Cloud is cute. CUTE!

This is one of the first things Nomura was asked about. He said moments like these wouldn't be taken out.

japan doesn't give a shit about the transgender agenda

hopefully. needs more fanart

>Sup Forums fags unironically so triggered by trannies they are upset that cloud might have a hilarious crossdressing part in a remake where it was already established

Seriously fuck off. Its supposed to be funny, it has nothing to do with sjw's.

I don't care what anyone says, it is implied heavily that cloud is raped by those men when he dresses up and you can't convince me otherwise.

>p-p-p-p-pol!!!!!!!
lmao

Isn't the honey bee in BEFORE he dresses up?

All I remember is he goes into a room with a bunch of dudes.

Yea, that's before dressing up. It's to get one of the parts for the outfit

this is like Raimi levels of getting away with shit

Yeah but he still gets raped and I think it is more fucked up that he got raped while he was dressed as a man. Am I sick?

>raped
Cloud is gay, he was just being a little promiscuous.

best part of the whole game

Sup Forums is pretty shit, yes.

Japan doesn't give a shit, otherwise Lightning would have gained 80lbs in her two sequels and sported a nosering.

I'm looking forward to Aeris telling a Mob boss she'll rip his dick off more than miss Cloud, desu

It's not rape if you're ok with it.

I'm looking forward to the twirl where the dresses fly off and they're in the regular clothes

Bitch we WANT it to stay.

I'd fuk Claudia

>anti-polfags unironically so triggered by pol disliking trannies they don't even realize people on Sup Forums want to KEEP the cloud crossdressing scene

they have announced it is
don't know about any of the other stuff will be

Are we still going to see Hojo on the beach?

Am I going to have to look at a fifty-something year old shut-in, topless, hanging out with a bunch of women in bikinis a fraction of his age?