How's that Wii U collection going, Sup Forums?

How's that Wii U collection going, Sup Forums?

Not good, None of the games I want have had Price Drops.

Just need Captain Toad, Wooly World, and a physical copy of MK8 and I'll have all the "worthwhile" games.

>Multiple copies of the same game

Why do people do this?

All I'm missing is Color Splash, Sonic Lost World, Mario Party 10, BOTW, and I'm set for everything I want apart from smaller games.

>that one green box and spine

Mario Maker is far more annoying.

Fucking year of luigi man.
I don't mind having different colored boxes. In fact I'm a little disappointed the NA only has a yellow cardboard box and then a red plastic case.

Here is my WiiU collection.

You're missing out man.

>European

Way to make your collection irrelevant

>Wii-U
>Games

(lol

>American
Way to make your collection irrelevant.

Japanese master race here faggots.

>2 copies of Watch Dogs
>3 copies of Nintendo Land
>Multiple copies of fucking Lego games

Is this how Wii U owners compensate for having no games?

Nah. I have plenty of other stuff to play without adding a console I have no interest in into the mix.

>playstation greatest hits label
>nintendo selects label
I can't stand it.

>Giving Nintendo money

4 games. Bayo2, W101, Xenoblade and SMTxFE. Nothing else is worth owning on this meme console.

I see your PS4 collection is filling out nicely.

Could use some recommendations.

I already have:
>Smash
>Mario Maker
>Bayonetta 2
>Hyrule Warriors
>Super Mario 3D World
>Xenoblade Chronicles X
>Yoshi's Woolly World
>Captain Toad

>sm4sh
>pokken
>splatoon
>mk8
>bayo 1&2
>xcx
>dong freeze
>w101
>fast racing neo on the eshop
nothing else worth buying on the thing

I bow to the superior Nintendo fanboys

Mario Kart 8
Both Zelda remasters
DK Tropical Freeze

Do you I think the NX will be able to run Wii-U games? I really wanna play WindWaker HD
And all other nintendo games

I actually have some PS4 games.

>Do you think the NX will be able to run Wii-U games?
No. I don't.
I don't want it to either.

I'm sure Nintendo will find a way for you to buy their games again.

What's up with Darksiders 2? Don't remember the Wii U version having any collector's edition stuff.

>Bloodborne
>Knack
>Order 1866

At least I'm not padding out my collection with duplicates, sports shit, and shovelware like is.

I would guess it would.
Wii played GCN games. WiiU played Wii games.
All their disc-based consoles have been at least one generation backwards compatible. Even their handhelds have always been one generation BC. GBC played GB games. GBA played GBC games. DS played GBA games. 3DS plays DS games.

But user, you have shit in your collection.
Its always fine to have multiple copies, who knows besides the owner if they were actually bought or gifted.
You have no excuse for buying crap.

If it doesn't, they'll just port every game over like they're currently doing on the 3DS.

>Has two bad games
>Versus all the fucking shovelware in OP pic

kek

Are you implying that has no shit in there? What about all those different versions of Just Dance?

>Talking shit about Knack

>Greentexting bloodborne

Spotted the jelly PCuck.

Who the fuck thought the PS1 greatest hits label was a good idea? It even takes off the disc's art. Bullshit. I don't mind it with PS2 and onward

DID SOMEBODY SAY KNACK?

I have like 4 wii u games that's all. Wii u games have the appeal of aids

What do you think?

Excited for TLG and Gravity Rush 2 later this year.

Smash
Starfox Zero
Wonderful 101
Wind Waker HD (came with it)

I want to pick up Bayo 2

why did I spend money on this console again?

Pretty good, Tumblestone's retail release suddenly jumping back almost 2 months was kind of annoying though. AC unit died and set us back like 9 grand so slowing down the game buying for the time being.

Missing a lot, want to start catching up. I kind of quit playing games for a while. I'm trying to make myself play more and start making them, too. PC + Nintendo master race for sure.

Hyrule Warriors
Tropical Dong
3D World (traded in)
Wonderful 101 (digital)
Smash
Bayo 1+2
Super Mario Maker (only Wii U game I play nowadays)
Metroid Prime Trilogy (haven't gotten through prime 2 yet)
Nintendoland
Trauma Center Wii (haven't really had the drive to go past the first few levels)
NES Remix 2 and a few assorted indies from bundles

That's basically it. All in all, I enjoyed my Wii U experience, but if I had the option to do it all over again, I wouldn't. Going to wait about a year after the NX launches to see if it has a stable lineup instead of going in overhyped like a jackass.

>Tumblestone

Got the Xbox One version by games with gold and I'm not sure how I feel about it. It feels like a dumbed-down match three game done in reverse.

Cant tell if thats a Wii U collection or a PS4 collection.

Neither. If it was a PS4 collection, it would just be blu rays. If it was Wii U, there'd be some games.

>3D World
>101
>Tag 2

Should have bought bayo 2 when it was cheap.

bayo 2 first print I mean

So, it's all digital?

Loadiine works for anything fun, you have no excuse

Can I play DS games with that?

>unironically and literally buying a pii poo

Wii U has no games

>multiplats on the WiiU

Please stop. Just get the exclusives that actually warrant being on the system.

>just get the exclusives
And buy a Sony PS4™ to play the multiplats on, right?

A PS4 would do multiplats a fuck ton better than the WiiU, so sure do that instead.

I'm shocked that everyone hasnt jumped on you for only having Bloodborne as your only ps4 exclusive.

Buy her console, Sup Forums.

>Three copies of Mario Maker
It's a good game but it's not that good.

That... Just looks basically like every Wii u game that exists. Is it not?

>3 copies of nintendoland
>2 copies of lego bamham 3
>2 copies of NBA 2k
>2 fucking copoes of watch dogs
>some hug ass darksiders special edition thing
>still a shelf unseen
are you okay user?

Pretty much.

Damn son that's a lot of Wii U merch.

No, it won't. It won't be backwards compatible this time. Its because for the NX to have better graphics, at least have competent graphics, they must abandon ARM and go for better architecture. This also means leaving backwards compatibility behind. Also, I think Nintendo is starting to ignore the cycle indecisive idiots go thorugh:

>New Nintendo system comes out
>"Its too expensive, so I will wait."
>New games come out
>"Its too expensive, so I will wait."
>Online community dies off, everyone waits for the next console since this one is dead.
>"Guys, should I get the console with no living multiplayer games anymore, now that its cheaper?"

I can' understand people that sacrifice the online playerbase for a cheaper console with basically less games.

>disc-based
what about the NX cartridge rumors, user

You could just have bought a hard drive.

Just picked up Mighty No.Shit on clearance.

mario maker, pikmin, and yoshis wooly world are all getting 3ds versions cause the Wii U simply cant sell enough copies.

Tell that to my vinyl collection, mate.

>Barbie Dreamhouse Party
Like why?

Pikmin is a different game, though.

>Yoshi's Woolly World is getting a 3ds version cause the Wii U simply can't sell enough copies

Fixed. Mario Maker doesn't even count as a game without being able to share and upload levels. Imagine Mario Kart 8 with no online. Or Splatoon with no online. That's what it is. And that Pikmin 2d platformer isn't even a pikmin game really. Would you call Captain Toad a Mario game?

>Splatoon
Yeah, I get your point.
>Mario Kart 8
No. Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, Super Circuit and Double Dash all did just fine without online. Having actual friends in the room to play with is much more fun. I miss those days.

>$4 Million

>these $8 is all con man will get from me
>store probably will take 30%
>publisher will take 20%

>even has a Nintendo Selects stand

Do you work at a GameStop or something?

bretty gud.

>tfw when you live in NA and will never get a physical box for Art Academy or Fatal Frame....

Still need to get Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, NES Remix, amiibo Festival, MP10 and Mario Tennis

Working on my ds collection.

Captain Toad and Wooly World both dropped to 30 dollarus recently.
Admittedly Captain Toad was only 40 before, Wooly Worlds coming to 3DS now and you could probably get cheaper prices used.

>Bought Star Fox Zero the day it came out
>Played it for 2 hours
>Haven't been on my Wii U since

I need some games, Sup Forums. Only one I can see myself getting that I actually know anything about is Breath of the Wild. Was Bayo 2, Pikmin 3 and Tropical Freeze as good as everyone says?

Please skip sonic
Take it from me, its absolutely fucking horrible and I would only wish that pain on my enemies

I'd rather have the Wii U one. I feel like Wooly World's whole visual gimmick would be lost on a shitty 3DS screen. Speaking of the 3DS and its games it's kind of a shame we didn't get a console Etrian Odyssey.

But PAL version of games are worth more and sells for more.

Both are $40 with an amiibo
Plan on getting captain toad myself
Only wish they'd release smash with all the dlc on one disc

>Was Bayo 2, Pikmin 3 and Tropical Freeze as good as everyone says?
Yes to all.

No 3DS?

>3 Nintendo lands
>2 NBA games
>all dat shovelware

What other platform is omega quintet on?

Ttfw the Wii U has games I want to own for cheaper, but the NX will possibly have them as well.

HURRY UP WITH THE NEWS NINTENDO.

>thinking about buying a Wii U solely for 3D world
>waiting to hear if NX will have backwards compatibility

I only have Nintendo Land and Smash, but there are a lot of games I'd like to get.

This. American versions are the shittiest ones at every level.

>3 copies of Nintendoland
>2 copies of watch_dogs
>2 copies of NBA2ksomething
>2 copies of ZombiU

Just 1 fucking Castlevania game. Are you gay or something?

Just missing 3D World and Captain Toad, they´re going to be added to the Selects soon though.

After that i´m just going to wait until my Gamepad craps out and my WiiU is becoming completely worthless because i can´t use it with the pro controller and Nintendo for some reason won´t patch this shit.

How are the Barbie games?