I did, it was shite.

It will never be ported.

PS4?

actually free or psplus "free"?

do we really need another walking sim?

>Journey is """"""""""Free"""""""""" this month
ftfy

Shame. You didn't understand it.

There was nothing to understand, easily one of the most shallow games I've ever played.

>walking
But there's some platforming and whatnot.

Is Journey on PS Vita?

I get that it has a deep story but it felt like the short five hours of gameplay was just filled with slow paced walking that pissed me off

It's pretty bad.

no

Oh well, thanks.

It was good. Environments were beautiful and the multiplayer was cute. I was too concerned with keeping my buddy in sight.
Game needs to be longer though. Definitely would not have been worth 15 dollars.

>five hours
Two you mean and that's if you're trying to take in the sights.

I thought people were being harsh when they said 90 minutes before I played it. They weren't.

I'd tempted give a go if it was on PC

You're not a red robe faggot, are you?

However long it is user, I didn't beat the game you fag

>can't even beat a game that's an hour and a half long
scrub

Thank god I didn't pay full price for it, I mean it's beautiful and the music is top notch, but it's way too short.

>Puts up with a game that has you walk at incredibly slow speeds for "2" hours

Suppose that explains why you thought it had a deep story too

All the more reason not to beat it

>isn't aware of the sliding sections
>he didn't meet a friend
>not wanting to watch your friend get his ass handed by robots

I downloaded it 4 years ago

So I got the white robe and red robe characters maxed out at level 110. I started blue robe, how do I get past the giant flower sting rays in the Rainforest Jungle Hyboreal level? I keep grinding on the twogs, but I think there should be a better way to go.

Should I just get a full group and grind with them? What is the best guild to join around here. Thanks! :3

>Is willing to put up with five seconds of sliding per every 30 minutes of slow walking
>Was probably the friend getting has ass handed
don't you try to bully me

>not wanting to watch your friend get his ass handed by robots
I thought the game was trash overall but it had me howling at the final expanse with the flying robots, guy I was with just kept getting batted about even when he was taking cover. Got to the point he'd see them coming and just run out in a vain attempt to escape them, could almost feel the panic through the screen

>not wanting to build an emotional bond with an anonymous stranger that loo has no idea what to do in an artsy fartsy game only then to have him log off and disintegrate in front of you

I downloaded it but then deleted it right away

realized I didn't really want to play it in the first place, if I did I'd probably have bought it long ago already

It's in your library.
Forever.

How the fuck do you get it? I went through the game, got all the collectibles and the mirage flower, got to the end, started a new journey and I'm still in my red robe.

new firmware will let you hide non-installed games, so won't have to see those anymore

They will still be forever on your account though XD lol. :3 :3

Oh!
Did not know that. Thanks senpai.
You have to find it in the hub world I believe.

>I get that it has a deep story
That's literally the opposite of the point of Journey. If you assume Journey was going for a "deep story" you are about as far away from knowing what the game was attempting to do as possible.

Journey is based on The Hero's Journey, a story structure system used in many many works of fiction. Everything about the game beyond this - the art, the setting etc. - is purposefully minimal and says little, specifically so that the player can project their own personal thoughts on to it.

There is no deep story, there is no intended meaning or major message to be taken. It isn't trying to be deep - in fact it's specifically avoiding all of that.

The intention with Journey is to be the absolute most simple possible story so that the player can project their own experience and emotions onto it. That's why it's literally just called Journey.

Kill yourself. Like, seriously.

Because I got it when it game out. It was breddy gud, but more just how pretty everything was than because of the "shared experience" that all the reviewers were losing their shit over. Gameplay is as shallow as it gets though.

>doesn't buy every significant game ever made as a physical copy
Do people really do this?

No thanks! But I enjoy that you replied to me! Thanks!! :3 :3

Also, even the OST makes reference to this, with track titles literally being taken straight from The Hero's Journey

The Call
youtube.com/watch?v=scKMZgXhpH0

Threshold
youtube.com/watch?v=xG3f4MaVbyw

Temptations
youtube.com/watch?v=KRXr5DZXaxk

Atonement
youtube.com/watch?v=pCAad5OledU

Dammit guys don't make me want to reinstall this

Oh believe me I'll buy physical every damn time I can, but I'm currently poor and managed to get a Plus subscription gifted to me.

>Threshold (beginning of transformation)

That's an Isis song.

I like isis.

And... Tripfag is actually right for once.

how do u people get all this stuffs

Poorfags get out.

>free

Nothing on PS Plus is fucking Free you fucking mong.
You are paying 60$ a year for DRM.

Hey now, he's paying for access to online multiplayer, the games are merely a completely FREE bonus on the side.

It's like going to order food, and the waiter just gives you a PS4 game you didn't pay for with it, it's free.

The waiter may later break into your house to get the game back if you don't regularly order food at his place, but that's beside the point.

Game is pretty comfy and made me want to cuddle with the person I played with.

Now put some enemies, weapons, and a totally not Souls like combat system then it'd be GOAT.

Mario is a walking sim by your retarded logic

>60$ a year
>10$ a month
>33 cents a day

How fucking poor are you to complain?

>LOL UR JUST POOR XDD
Not him, but you're a fucking moron.

I'd rather give it to yet another depraved hooker than to Sony.

>people still fall for this meme
fucking moron

i recently got the game. It was pretty good. Enjoyed the experience from start to finish. It isn't the world's greatest game. But it is a great way to show how you can make a game without explosions and depth and the game is still pretty good.

You didn't even like the flight in the game?
I thought it was smooth, like the wall running in TitanFall

I thought it was always free.
Why wasn't it always free?

ignore the newfags please

It's like paying for a buffet. There was a perfect food analogy and you completely missed it. Fuck you and fuck touhou.

meme this meme that
worthless post is still worthless

buffet doesn't work, because they can't get the food back

Like yours

wrong screenshot.. shit

Your post caused mine.