Let's Play Shota Dressup Simulator 2015

Volcano queue, bitches. Let's dress like girls and fail at basic Zelda shit.

I had a surprising amount of fun with this game

>Bought this in January
>Tried on 6 different occasions to get a group only to fail

Christ they did NOT think the longevity of this game through with that terrible single player mode

I think I was lucky to get some good groups with randos at launch time. It was really fun

Honestly, this game feels like it would have been the perfect choice for amiibo support

Imagine scanning shit like Pit/Dark Pit to get a costume that lets your arrows home in on enemies or some shit, that'd be fucking awesome.

Still didn't beat the Final Zone
But I'd love to help on some past stages

Up until the disconnect, we had some good shit going, Josh / Juan!

Even with Josh's seeming magnetism to fire!

Haven't played this shit in forever, think I'll give it a go.

5430-1462-9152

Friend codes are bullshit!

Added!

The issue is it's hard but for the wrong reason. Trying to tell someone that never did it before what they should do was a pain in the ass. Pick them up and throw them to where they need to go only for them to come right back to me. And if you are playing with friends the whole thing is a fucking cakewalk.

>Trying to tell someone that never did it before what they should do was a pain in the ass.
That was the fun part, though. Trying to communicate with a limited set of tools could itself be a game. It was very rewarding when it finally clicked for someone

Oh I did love it but man did I have issue with a few runs. Died a few times because a guy got himself killed because he was just walking around in circles trying to find out what to do. However the real fun parts was when two of us knew what to do but he didn't and we just fucked around with spamming shrug and throwing each other until he finally got it.
>Normal runs were more annoying than the special runs
Funny how that was.

I guess I'll be host then

Guess I'll add you guys too because fuck it

4983-5357-5523

Waiting on one more

Let's go at it at Arena first to do something at least

I'll play, what region?

0533-8375-1965

Play to win
Don't know if there's region locking
I'm NA

I can play NA I've added you

Alright let me finish the room then add you

Uhh, I guess we go adventuring then?

fuck off with your terrible taste in video games.

Fack held right too soon

Those ruppees...

More like you fuck off.

Bump

>Sup Forums in one post

but seriously, fuck off

>bought this game last year
>played for about 20 minutes
>never touched it again
Welp, guess I'll never play it now.

We've been blasting through the Ice Cavern with some friend codes. Should add us and we'll kill it.

If it comes to it, I'll drop out so you can play

Nah dont worry about it guys I'm just killing some time before my next class and I don't have my 3DS. If you're all still playing when I get done I'll join in.

In hindsight, I should've worn the Lady's Ensemble

ill be taking a minute break, you guys entertain yourselves

Red link here: I actually need to get this thing on a charger. This'll be the last round for me.

Fun times, though! Most progress I've had in a while.

Well that was pretty fun, that was a pretty solid group

I've had my experience with randoms

Oh definitely. Playing with randoms is hit and miss, it feels fucking amazing when you all click well together though

I usually get randoms that will cooperate fully and know what they're doing up until I guess they lose interest halfway through and suddenly play "COME CATCH ME LUL" rather than joining everyone on the teleporter.

>almost finished first chapter
>queues die down
>queue for anything
>get lobbied with two others with end-game clothes and get sent to some sky palace
We managed to make it, though

Today was a once in every blue moon situation for me. Back home I can't play online on my 3DS because the router's outdated. So us playing again on another day seems very hopeless
I've set my online status notification off, so I'll have to remind myself when I come back, I'll be open

sage for blog post

I can't beat the Den of Trials with randos
Anyone want to team up?

Whoa, this shit is online?

I never got it cause I thought it was local-only.

Do you have to use friend codes, or can you get randos? Is it still (even a little) active?

You can play with randoms, 2 friends, or even 1 friend and a random. Last I played it was still kind of active if you played during weekday evenings or weekends, when you'd most likely expect to find people. Morning/midday weekdays are hit and miss

Fuck, I'm so stupid. Thanks user, will pick up.

My son even lost my ALBW so I need some Zelda in my life.

People are still playing this? Nice.

Tri Force Heroes is awesome, especially if online is still alive where you live. I played it last year shortly after release and had an absolute blast. I can't understand how some people are so negative about multiplayer Zelda in general.

Purease stop posting picture rike this of Rinku.