Is this real life?

Is this real life?

There really isn't as much wrong with RE6 as people make out,

Especially when it's probably in the top 5 3rd person shooters of the past few years (though it's a genre with very week entries).

The game is alright but not exactly Resident Evil.

Dota 2 is the most popular game on Steam, and it's complete trash. That tells you all you'd need to know about the taste of Steam users.

Steam is full of casual scum, the kind that RE6 was made for and the ones that would probably hate the oldstyle RE games.
A decade a go I would have never believed that PC gamers and casuals would ever be one and the same.
Thanks Valve.

Don't believe the lies. PC users have the worst taste in games than console users.

It's a nice co-op shooter. Wouldn't recommend it if you want some of that tasty "classic" Resident Evil feel

The intro and beginning section of Leon's campaign are dogs but. But the game is actually pretty good. Far better than re5 at least
>Hurr giant zombie fly and giant zombie T rex
But zombie shark, zombie snake and zombie gorilla are just fine?

zombie elephant

That and you can only give a Steam review if you own the Steam version.

So if you played or rented a game on console or through other means then you can't vote.

DmC also has high reviews on Steam.

>There really isn't as much wrong with RE6 as people make out

Because they fixed a lot of the problems through patches and the DLC which is now free added a ton of mercs content

Unless you played it on release and were there for the blinding FOV, unforgiving and obtrusive QTEs and the lack of content besides the mediocre campaign, you don't understand why people hated it.

>Dota 2 is the most popular game on Steam, and it's complete trash

people like eating shit, nothing new, why do you think consoles are still being sold?

people on Steam arent exactly the kind of people that know about anything about videogames.

it's known as "the facebook for gamurs" for a reason.

RE6 plays fine. Controls felt pretty snappy to me when I played them, it was very easy to get the character to do exactly what I wanted, which made it easy to dispatch enemies. Mercs is fun.

Which is exactly why it is a shitty Resident Evil game, the gameplay makes the character you are playing the most competent human in the fucking world, so why should you ever feel scared? People here forget that a game can be good on its own, but absolute shit when you remember it is supposed to be part of an established franchise. RE6 could have been alright if it simply wasn't RE6, and some new action IP.

Literally, objectively, unironically, factually, definitively the one and only single good game in the series.

>game is about soldiers and special agent forces
>why is everyone so competent with guns and defending themselves against a threat they've encountered numerous times

Play on No Hope difficulty then.

I played it at launch, so I didn't get No Hope. And what I mean is QTEs trivialized everything, there were plenty of them where if you hit them, and you had at least 3-5 frames to do so, it just instantly kills the enemy without wasting a shot, like those skinless dudes who leap at you. After I got the hang of the timing for most enemies, I'd just sit and wait for the QTE to pop up to kill them, since you have plenty of invincibility frames while you are performing the action.

It's not bad tbqhfmalm. The production values of the cutscenes and setpieces are crazy high, but with japanese cheesy and janky feel. It's a solid game, but nothing spectacular except for the scope of the game.

>Implying anyone remembers the Outbreak games

It's almost like rating a game on a binary doesn't give an accurate score of whether the game is good or not
SHOCKER
I DID IT
I FUCKING BLEW THE WHOLE THING WIDE OPEN

It should be lower.

People with good taste do.

Fair enough.

I didn't play it on release.

>lack of content besides the mediocre campaign

older resi games had nothing but the campaign

What about RE4 and 5?

>consoles
>trash
Wow you must be retarded.

>"LET ME ENJOY SHITTY GAMES"
lol okay fag

It's more like stop liking literal garbage. If it was for tasteless faggots like yourself and the other underage retards in this thread we'd probably have another Gears of War clone as the next game.

Good thing this shit game sold like shit and now Capcom is coming to its senses and releasing a true RE game and I couldn't be more excited for RE7.

Yea, I guess 4 is fine too. Haven't played 5. But that's only because I don't like black people.

>STOP NOT LIKING WHAT I LIKE
See, we can both act retarded but don't think that makes either statement legitimate.

Good thing the series is back on track. Sorry RE6 kiddies. Not even joking.

I gave it a recommendation solely for Mercenaries.

That's not really true. IIRC, 2 and onward is when they started adding lots of bonus game content.

nice cluster fuck image.

I posted the wrong one

>MOMMYYYYYY SOMEBODY LIKES A GAME I DON'T LIIIIIIKEEE!!!!!!!!!

>anyone with an opinion is a child