Insiderfag here

Insiderfag here.

NX will be revealed next Thursday.

It's the most laughable piece of shit ever.

>720p 8" LED screen
>Controller not detachable
>Streaming content via Wlan and adapter to TV (additional controllers connect to that adapter too)
>Cheap plastic feel
>Got noticeably hot while running a tutorial like area from Zelda BotW

Feel free to ignore this post, I just want to cap it so I can validate future claims.

So, if you're an insider is it meant to be mobile or a console. It sounds like it's mean to be a mobile/handheld unit. If it's a handheld I'd personally consider it a 3Ds replacement.

but what will it be called, or did your uncle say?

Pizzafag here.

Mushrooms are best toppings.

Pineapples are the worst.

Alright, I'll bite. What are the games that will be at the NX's launch?

So lemme get this straight

The NX is a portable console with a 720p resolution, a huge ass screen, connects to tv and has enough power to run Wii U titles?

Count me fucking in. Literally cant wait to play MH5 on this baby.

>720p

I can actually see this happening.

>Controller not detachable
I don't believe you.
Not even Nintendo would do gimmick shit that stupid.

>portables

What is Nintendo's endless obession with this? Is it a Japanese thing? I'm never gonna leave my house, why the fuck would I need a handheld system? I've ignored the 3DS because of that shit.

>What is Nintendo's endless obession with this?
It's where nintendo has been making the vast majority of their money for around 6 years now.

Wii WUZ

>Mushrooms are best toppings.
>Pineapples are the worst.

>351715124

What do you get out of this pointless shit

Mushrooms are top tier but anchovies are goat

Pineapple, pepperoni and tuna a shit

>still doesn't know the final name
lol

KEKS

>Ive ignored the only console worth a shit this gen
>Whats nintendo obsession with their best selling product at the moment which is always number 1 on jp, and number 1 or 2 on America depending on ps4 releases?
>Why would Nintendo waste so much resources on a console that sell better than the ps4?

Fucking crazy if you ask me

muh nigga
Mushroom and onions all the way for me

Lets all love lain!

Coming off of a pitiful 240p handheld screen to a 720p one is a major step up at least

So you think that all 60M 3DS users, 150M DS users, etc all play exclusively outside? Are you by any chance clinically retarded?

I'd have to disagree. Anchovies are amazing, but still not as amazing as mushrooms.

>another Wii Tu post

Yeah, I'm sure that's what they meant by comoletely new way to play video games, a Wii U2.

You, Emily Rogers and her friends can fuck right off.

>NX is good
>Cool system to buy

>NX is shit
>Hilarious shitstorm

It's a win/win situation.

Basically. I'll just stick with my PC and ps4 regardless

Socially retarded, at least.

The M3000 GPU comes in several shader cluster configurations, or it can be custom configured for the customer. It has VR and AR capabilities. Products with SoCs that feature this GPU will ship in the first half of 2017.

New M3000 series GPU with TFLOP performance will give PS4/Xbox1 performance on a small form factor (handheld).

Improvements made to the instruction sets and cache management. The chip's size was reduced by half (not manufacturing process) vs the chip it replaces. The clock frequency was doubled. These are still on 28nm. Power consumption is very low; designed for high performance at low power consumption.

It supports OpenGL ES 3.2 / 3.1 / 2.0, as well as Khronos OpenCL1.2, Vulkan 1.0. It was designed especially to take advantage of deferred shading that is utilized in the newest AAA game engines like Unreal Engine 4.

Whatever the situation, we'll all look back at this year long escapade and laugh for years to come.

>fag here.

We know

Maybe on Opposite Day. But that's not for another week or so.

Let's all rape Lain!

Eh, mushrooms are ok.

I do agree on pineapples being the worst, the best thing about pineapples is the refreshing, juicy sour taste of them and on a pizza they're almost guaranteed to be soggy, warm, and sapped of most flavor, especially with the pizza sauce overpowering it.

"Let's all love lain!"

The real question is will Nintendo finally stop huffing their own farts and work with third party developers?

You're already connected to her user

Let's all love Lain Lain Lain

Let's all love lain!

Look at the person who's never experienced Doner meat on a pizza.

Fuck the rest of this thread, this man has taste

>worse than Tegra X1

Why would they use this? BC with 3DS?

WE DID IT SONYBROS!

>he's never had brazilian callabressa pizza
nigga...

Source?