Sup Forumsidya drawthread

Previous thread: >Post references (character/franchise name) and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>No bumping
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/
Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!

NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky:

Other urls found in this thread:

orig04.deviantart.net/c003/f/2012/084/1/4/starbound_monster_contest___poptop__by_endling-d4tvear.jpg)
i.imgur.com/nfMwjbW.png
i.imgur.com/k7FLpRm.jpg
i.imgur.com/jtnTA5p.jpg
i.imgur.com/NPbxc8Z.jpg
imgur.com/a/qHXp4
i.imgur.com/OYjagWY.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ANCHOR

Anchor

>garbage OP
Off to a great start

Snorlax in Animal Crossing or Monster Hunter artstyle, would prefer Animal Crossing.

>someone got a super delivery
I jelly!

Your waifu should be destroyed!

who?!

>He thinks he can destroy my waifu

Requesting Marie Rose lewds

Requesting my MMO character (i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png) from the game "Mabinogi" doing all kind of stuff with her pet Poptop (orig04.deviantart.net/c003/f/2012/084/1/4/starbound_monster_contest___poptop__by_endling-d4tvear.jpg) from the game "Starbound", fighting against monsters together, playing around with a ball, exploring some cave, hanging around in a town/city or any other situation you want.

Post image is how they look in game.

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored and instantly rejected.

Please and thanks!

Can someone draw Elise and Sakura from Fire Emblem if wrapped up like this?
i.imgur.com/nfMwjbW.png
i.imgur.com/k7FLpRm.jpg
i.imgur.com/jtnTA5p.jpg
i.imgur.com/NPbxc8Z.jpg

My husbando can beat your husbando up!

I just want a drawing of Stocke. It can be anything. My main man has no art.

Requesting a Don't tread on my flag with the XCom 2 viper

3 deliveries last thread, Urine. 3! My waifu is INVINCIBLE!

What's your limit?

>doing all kind of stuff with her pet Poptop
>No lewd allowed, it will be ignored and instantly rejected.

Do you know what you're doing? I mean, you're kinda asking for it

Let's all work together to make this thread EVEN BETTER than the last one! Let's dance, baby!

Digital version coming whenever

Ignore this guy. We trained him wrong on purpose, as a joke.

...is that even possible?

Requesting either some lewd/smut of Reco (like Palm sucking and/or fucking her fat tits), or her wearing insect-inspired armor with arm cannons or shoulder/back/hip cannons (think maybe like a Gundam or Kantai girll?) on her.
Also maybe a picture of a maid Reco? Thanks!

I love you, along with all the other beautiful drawfags. Keep up the fine work, and thank you for what you've done so far.

Requesting a massive breasted milf version of Aigis maybe lactating.

Why do people keep forcing other to take everything i say on the opposite way?

Stream it, if youre so great.

I want Clones and Commandos kicking the shit out of clankers. Put EA and Dice to shame my brothers.

YOU BITCH

Anything is possible with the power of positive thinking. It's called SPIRAL POWA, and it doesn't stop until you do.

*sniff
s-sh-shut up user

requesting twincest please and thanks

Nice Kung Pow reference

>wiiu wiiiiu wiiiiiu wuuu

Stuck at work T_T.

>punches while wearing shoes on hands

Requesting a Morrigan version of the pic on the left.

Drawfag reporting in, thanks for the last few threads, I've been feeling quite welcomed. Just came back to drawing now that the school year has started back up, so thanks thus far! Monitoring for entertaining requests.

Sarly dressed like an average Atelier heroine (a cute fantasy-like outfit) bright colours and frills probably working a cauldron. Thank you.
Reference of said Atelier heroines on the right.

Requesting Zarya splitting her pants while squatting with weights.

Bonus for cutesy undies.

Just keep making good requests. We finally had some that weren't only lewd waifu requests for once.

Just dont forget to scroll up for the past requests

draw draco

Requesting rule 63 Mistral wearing a sailor hat.

No limits

Will people give me a (you) if they take my request? I've never posted in one of these threads, please don't hurt me!

Oh man, i should've just delivered in the previous thread.

Requesting Nekomaru Nidai (left) from Danganronpa 2 in the same clothing and "DO IT!"-pose like Shia LaBeouf (right). And please with green background too.

DO IT! JUST DO IT!

Requesting Toon Zelda giving a blowjob with her makeup being messy.

Requesting Evangelist Cat doing something Frieza like. Something like listening to the majestic Space ducks.

I promise to not request any lewd pictures of my waifu for the foreseeable future, just for you.

Can you stop posting different variants of this meme. You get past my filter every time you do.

Es, wearing the type of clothing seen in the right side

Just come and join in the fun, user. I won't judge you.

Why is sloppy makeup so lewd?

Even egg-laying body corruption expanding breasts filled in every hole?

That was a good thread, I wish I hadn't delivered in the one before it.

Give better characters.

Anyone drawing femboys? I neeeeeed it

Aigis

Requesting Nonno from Darkstalkers popping out of any ball-shaped vidya object, surprising anyone that's in that object's game.

Okay

You're an inspiration to us all, user.

>better

>50 posts
>anchor still empty

From Zelda? Twili Midna, Marin, Tingle, The Duck if you like beaks, The Fisherwoman girl from TP, Agitha already has makeup kind of, and Deku Princess.

Meh... this is gay, bro!

Requesting your interpretation of the final battle in mother 3.

None of those.

A meme, but differently better.

Requesting Rixia stuck in a vent like in imgur.com/a/qHXp4 and helpless as her fat ass is hotdogged/fucked hard from behind and cummed in and on.

with messy makeup still, right?

Don't be negative. Great things take time. The drawfags just finished shooting their load all over the last thread, give them some time to recover.

10/10 this is super fucking sexy, thanks for doing this man

Requesting Alice, Lotus, and Clover in a sundae bowl together covered in whip cream and chocolate sauce

Requesting Golden Silver from Gunstar Heroes getting funky.
Or him in an altered form using one of his gems.
Here's a better ref: i.imgur.com/OYjagWY.jpg

Turn your favorite car irl or from vidya into a Wheelie.

PoV from Cornelius of Velvet having dinner in the pooka restaraunt, but she's in a red dress with a glass of Cabernet

Requesting either Shulk ahegao, him being yanked around on a choker leash (surprised that he's enjoying it), or him masturbating and on the verge of orgasm as he moans out Fiora's name.

Thank you in advance!

Saria, Ruto, Every female in TP besides Ilya, the Poe sisters, Nabooru, 'Dorf's grannies, Twinrova, Great Fairy from any Zelda, Female Tingle, Maple, the other witch from LBtW.

Requesting Sina in her alola outfit. Focus on her butt or those cute sandals

Let me rephrase in laymans terms. Noone from Zelda, or Mario.

>I neeeeeed it
At least try to sound like you're not a tumblrtard if you're going to act like one anyway.

Requesting Ghost from True Capitalist Radio as a Grim Fandango style skeleton, drink beer and bitching to Manmy Calivera about politics.

Those two probably fuck like bunnies in that hotel.

>replying to this tired routine
anons, please.

Shovel Knight getting caved in

Taking more cutout requests, be specific about what the lil' fuck should be doing/interacting with

Toon Zelda is not good enough?

I like his lil feets :3

I'd like a drawing of Shiki dressed like Rayne or any other dhampir vidya character

Requesting Gen V protag taking a lap pillow nap.
>"Don't be shy. Take a Nice long rest."
>"If you get tired, Please talk to me. I'll let you take a nice long rest."

Requesting JC Denton cutting a mech in half with the Dragon's Tooth Sword.

Requesting Roman, Packie, and Niko like the scene in bowling scene from The Big Lebowski.

I love that minigame and I BOWL LIKE AN ANGEL.

An actual board.

Thats some pretty good perspective for a cutout

you can tell it's from a top-down perspective, right? I'm afraid I fucked up the perspective and it looks weird

Yeah, I see it. But I like to imagine him as a weird little football person, cause it's funny.

Faris from FFV. in her princess dress. make sure to make her angry at having to be so lady like

Since when did Tumblr invent adding extra letters?
That's what makes it special

Now we're talking. The sisters were great.

Who goes where though?
I completely back this idea

The sisters, the sisters, the sisters?