"Ahh, Welcome home, good hunter. I must have drifted off... What is it you desire?"

"Ahh, Welcome home, good hunter. I must have drifted off... What is it you desire?"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LULUiDOLL/status/752841623776604161
youtube.com/watch?v=6VjQKVtRKHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your puss

Make me tendies wench!
Reeee!

The original of course. I don't accept cheap copies.

Ludwig's Holy Moonlight Horsecock

Stupid piece of shit doll falling asleep or going up to the nightmare grave. Making me waste time to wake it up or go up the hill to level up. Same faggot garbage with shitty emerald herald in DS2 and the firekeeper in 3 wandering to different parts of the area. Dark Souls 1 had it right with leveling right at the bonfire. No time wasted on loading and hearing the same shitty dialogue from a bland shitty character.

(You)

So we can all agree hat the Kirkhammer is the best weapon?

Wheel, HMLS, and Kirk.

The holy trinity.

Almost every weapon in BB is tits. I'm partial to the Wheel, Whirligig, Steak Driver, and Tonitrus.

rakuyo

my fucking nigger
ludwig's was my favorite before the DLC, but it quickly got replaced by the pizza cutter and the moonlight sword, where I switch between both all the time

Tonitrus was a little too basic compared to its contemporaries, and Stake Driver needed either a buff or a shortened charge attack time. But yeah trick weapons are a new high standard for Souls weapons.

I mean, the Whirligig is a touch overpowered, let's be honest.

No.

Bowblade and Blade of Mercy are fantastic. But let's be honest, all the weapons are pretty damn great.

Tonitrus didn't have a fancy transformation but it was fun to just spam around and I just liked the concept. Simple but fun, also among the highest damage in the game.

Stake Driver sucks, I know. I simply love Pile Bunkers though and landing that charge felt good. I also had a very memorable moment during an invasion with one so it has a special place for me.

>puffy vulva

What did he mean by that?

fuck off you disgusting brain freak.

Anyone fill me in on this.

what's the connection between the doll and lady maria? im not that good at following lore but this one caught my interest

Gehrman wanted to fuck Maria, so he made a doll that looked like her.

I never bothered with any other weapon once I transformed my hunter's axe.

seriously? or is it just meming speculations?

cause that makes gehrman the first neckbeard too

>not rifle spear

The Doll has a weird accent when she talks. What type is it specifically? Welsh?

Gherman was/is obsessed with lady Maria.

Oh, the old fool.

I need you to touch the demon inside of me same voice actress ftw

No its pretty legit, the doll looks exactly like Maria.

Some of it may sound like memeing, but it's pretty accurate.

She was indeed created by Gehrman and was meant to resemble Maria, which was his student, and I think that are some descriptions which says her clothes were made with love and borderline mania or something like that, so he was pretty much obsessed with her. While she was created by Gehrman, she was still just a doll, so a Great One, likely Moon Presence, actually gave her life.

item descriptions and the books littered around the workshop confirm this, Gehrman wanted to fuckulate her chuunibiyo ass

Sounds like a more gentle eastern european accent.

Fucking hell a literal weeaboo

atleast he has good taste

I need a monstah to klobbah that Kirby

i dont think you know what that word means

>Bowblade

My nigga! That had to be the single best weapon I ever used in a souls game, it sucked that I didn't initially use a dex/blood build though.

i was just comparing him and weeaboos as both are obsessed on waifus and body pillows

then I don't think you know what literally means

comparing habits, yeah im aware of the misuse but it kinda fits

I'm going to hold the doll's hand! I'm going to push her down and tear her gloves off and then hold hands with her so hard that our palms get all hot and sweaty! Then I'm dragging her right in front of Gehrman and cucking him by doing some kinky shit like holding her right hand with my right hand so she has to hold hands with me backwards

I WANT YOU... TO WANT... ME!

What the shit, man. This is a blue board.

Do the gods love their creations?

As long as I don't post images it's totally fine, I can say whatever I want.

I'm going to hold BOTH of her hands at once! And sometimes I might even swap hands so our arms are crossed over. I'm going to hug the doll real tight while holding her hands.

Interlocking fingers with the doll!

twitter.com/LULUiDOLL/status/752841623776604161

Well Sup Forums? Would you a doll?

NOPE

NOPE NOPE NOPE

>Plain doll is fine
>LULUiDOLL is not fine

What's the difference?

that look like an average jap girl, i dont see the problem here

It's a man, isn't it?

It's a doll user.

GLASS THE PLANET

Gherman dressed as a woman so he could walk the streets of Yharnam undisturbed, because he was a celebrity and everyone recognized him otherwise,
but it developed into a bizarre fetishism which led to his building of a wooden doll which wore the same clothes,

and when Maria learned about his strange mania, she donned the clothes worn by Gejrman and lived out his feminine fantasies up to and including complete spiritual devotion and servitude to all men

All other theories are unfounded

The plain doll is made of wood, and that doll is made of malleable stone

big difference

Anyone else disappointed at the lack of real npc developed characters?

I was sort of bummed that there was barely any npc quests that added to the bigger story. The ones we do get like gascoignes daughters, eileen, the majority of the saved npcs, they are all sort of just little side events that happen if you happen to notice. Some a lot of them are easy to miss as well since none of the characters ever really move much (with the exception of alfred and eileen).

>Walking home at night
>Take a shortcut home through this dark alley
>No worries, you've done this hundreds of times and it's not like you like in Detroit. What could possibly go wrong?
>This doll thing pounces at you from out of the darkness
>Pins you against the wall
>It's inhumanly strong, you can't budge an inch under its grip
>Stares at you with its painted on, half open eyes
>Begins rubbing your dick through your pants while always staring at you
>Terrified but can't help but be aroused due to the stimulation.
>The doll undoes your pants and lets them drop around your ankles and pulls your cock free from your underwear
>Her grip is cold and hard but the alien sensation stimulates you all the same
>Starts giving you a handjob
>Always staring at you, completely still apart from her arm
>Almost reach your limit
>Doll tosses you to the floor and mounts you
>Lowers herself down on you
>You can't see past her dress, but you can feel yourself entering her
>It feels like hundreds, thousands of tiny wriggling hairy things are squirming around your dick
>You have no idea what's under her skirt
>You will never know
>She rides you until you cum inside her
>The whole time her face is unmoving and expressionless
>She dismounts and leaves
>You never see her again
>You will never know what her purpose is or what creature you sired

Saw Cleaver and Hunter's Axe is.

I love this fucking attitude that first weapons are usually very solid.
Same goes for Longsword, broadsword, claymore or Dark.

>Eileen was sent by the league to assassinate several high-ranking members of the clergy
>Alfred was a Cainhurst noble before his blood was tainted by kos parasites, and he became violently insane in the presence of other infected individuals
>Djura participated in wide-scale wars with nations of beasts and has killed thousands upon thousands in his career, which he cannot remember
>The Beggar outside Oedon chapel was once a doctor in the healing church, but defected when he found the hunters' catacombs filled with rivers of rotting blood and mountains of corpses, and realized why his patients were always sick

Literally me, I somehow struggled with his second phase more than the first.

beast cutter

The original?

youtube.com/watch?v=6VjQKVtRKHs

isnt alfred just an executioner zealot? what points to him being from cainhurst?

How do you know this?

>Headcanon and fanfiction

You have a wild imagination, it's almost convincing.

I wish there was more of this.

>I wish there was more of this.
Stop! Lady Maria is not for bully.

More than anything else, the size of his nose

Every detail is essential. Everything mentioned in descriptions relates to the spiritual development and actualization of the subject in question
Like a dream, we only remember what is important to us, and to our souls,
so only the most important information is included in the item descriptions

That's not headcanon, that's mythology
headcanon is when I tell you about the sexual relationship between Gherman and Maria

Like just a comic of gherman and maria arguing with eachother in various locations and it's always about the same mundane subject but they say it differently each time so as you're reading it you get the impression that a story is actually developing but really they're just getting angrier and less coherent

What is a good rapesnatch/Evelyn build? I want to have as many options available as possible, so I'd like to have some Arcane besides skill and Bloodtinge,

I assume you need to have skill up to 45?

I am lost

for I remain among the accursed

Isnt there a free ps4 theme if you platinum this game? I got the plat trophy yesterday but i have no clue how to get it.

>not basedhunter saif
Got the best L1 trick slashes in the game

You're supposed to get a mail with the code for the skin.

Give it 48 hours, you'll get a code emailed to the email linked to your psn

AH, YOU WERE BY MY SIDE, ALL ALONG. MY TRUE MENTOR, MY GUIDING ____________

Already posted it for you, Hunter

HUGE THROBBING COCK?

FLESHLIGHT