Please, help me. I can't enjoy video games anymore. It's all I had left, now i just browse the internet all day

Please, help me. I can't enjoy video games anymore. It's all I had left, now i just browse the internet all day.
What game should I play that will make me addicted and excited to play? I NEED THIS!

Is it the depression?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzvOjgXa6Ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No
You're just a fucking faggot

no, I'm really into MILFs :)

You need to spend 40-50h a week at work or school or just something productive.
Then games get 10 times better during your free time.
Same principle as with drug dosages, if you're constantly on heroin it stops being as good.

Hobbies become dull if they are all you do.

It's precisely because they're all you had left that you are bored of them. You should explore non-gaming hobbies to create variation.

you just realized that video games are for children. Of course children activities bore you, an adult.

depression most likely

i'm depressed and think of suicide on a daily basis

Leave Sup Forums. Play games with friends.

It will feel better.

I always imagine people who say shit like this as the types who play a single genre, or better yet a single game, and that's the only game they play, and then they wonder why they're bored of games.

If you eat a burger and it's delicious, then you'll keep ordering it. You get used to the taste that it's not so good anymore.

The more you do something, the less you'll like it. It won't feel good as the first time you did it.

Same here. It sucks, user

You may be right. I only work on weekdays for 4 hours a day... sometimes less. I have too much free time

Same fag. Get some friends dude, it makes playing video games way better.

I was in the same place, but since I started smoking weed nothing changed except that I'm smoking weed :)

you're right. I need to find some friends to play games with. All I do is play them alone.
I don't know many people irl though. Guess I need to find an online community....
You guys can be my friends :)

You need to find a new unique game that will blow you away. The problem is that the longer you play, the more you will get 'been there, done that' feeling.

I had this recently with the danganronpa games, now I'm back in that void.

I'm obsessed with thoughts of death

Are you me?

What games do you play user? We can play together maybe.

I recently bought the Persona games thinking they'd blow me away. Nope, got bored 7 hours into each game....

Most of the time I just sit at my desk and checking my steam library and my physical library visualizing myself playing certain games seeing if they'd be fun.
Nope, never are. Gaming used to be so fun for me too. It's all I had left!

Nope. Youre just a huge homosexual that wants attention

Multiplayer wise, Oldschool Runescape off and on.
L4d2. Uhh i don't really play many multiplayer games. Maybe thats my problem...

I am not. But I admit, I like attention, but what I like more is talking to anons that have the same issues as me.

Find a steam group. Almost all of my gaming friends are from steam groups.

Alright, I'll try finding some. I also don't own a mic or feel comfortable using one. I guess I'd need to work on that too...
Sounds so terrifying.

The more you talk with people online, the less embarrassed you'll be. You don't have to get a microphone but it will really help when chatting with other people since it helps you stay connected.

The steam group is not a bad idea.

My friend said he'd buy me FFXIV on my PS4 and he'd start the game the same time as me....Hmmm this might be fun.

How fast of an internet do you need for two people to play the game in the same house?

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father

Just have a couple of the lads over and play some Melee, always a good time.

We'd probably just end up sucking each other's dicks. Nahhh

Witcher 3 will suck you in

you fucked with your reward hormone shit by playing too much bruh don't play a while and come back

League of Legends or Dota.

Pick one, and sign off your life.

Play on a vanilla Wow private server. Worked for me

Or people that only buy heavily marketed AAA games.

are you me?

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU NEED SOME FUCKING MOTIVATION OP
youtube.com/watch?v=OzvOjgXa6Ao

That's called depression (vaguely but yeah).
Signs of it :
>can't play unless you're well rested / full of energy or you'll just feel a "what's the point i won't have my mind into it, i'd rather watch shit on youtube"
>if no friends invite you to play something, you'd rather just not even try
And why ?
Well because you're bored. You don't produce something out of your time, just pissing it away. Boredom is a survival kicking mechanism, it happens when your mind tells you to fucking do something else fulfilling basic functions (eat/fuck/make something), it goes away by "entertainment" and if it fails, it will come back.

So yeah, unless you find a really cool fun game, friends to play with, more food to stuff in your face (doesn't work very long and leads to being a fatass) or a vagina to fill, you'll be bored. Long exposure to boredom = depressive state.

Have a nice day.

I know what you mean. I can only enjoy video games and anime while drinking. Otherwise I just spend the rest of my time in front of the TV on the internet, or jacking off.

It is time to stop, OP.

I disagree. I play with my friend every now and then and I feel held back more than anything. He's not bad at games or anything and I like him just fine but I'm constrained in what I can do when I have to consider someone else's feelings in the process.

Feels more like a sacrifice I do for the friendship more than something that's funner. Granted I'm prefer to be alone most of the time and that isn't how most of the world works.

>>Long exposure to boredom = depressive state.

>he has never feeling the crushing depression after being sad for the loss of a close familiar or the despair after having no possibilities to get a job and being almost going homeless or start getting in debt again

>he is that comfy that he thinks boredom is depression

just kys

I wish I could stop videogames once and for all desu

I know how you feel, user.

Listen nigger, depression comes in many forms and various degrees of intensity.
You're probably a fat piece of shit too but are you a 200lbs fat piece of shit ? 220 ? 240 ? 260+ and type 2 diabetes fat piece of shit ?
Same for depression. You can be a sad piece of shit or an even sadder piece of shit.

Anyway, my point is that you're a stupid piece of shit. Your rebuttal might just make a confirmation on how fucking stupid of a piece of shit you are.

living?

if you say so

Emulate something retro, the simplicity might trigger your vidya lust

Not very fast, MMOs aren't really that data intensive, and considering you two are on the same LAN, latency between you two should be no issue.

edgy.

Apparently I have 21 mbps download and 4.72 upload.

Another speed test site said 19mbps download and 4.73 upload.
should be ok? I need to get an internet speed upgrade desu

>"I can't enjoy video games anymore."
>new video game crash
>"FUUUUUCK!"

You need to get off this site

but I browse it a lot to get ideas of stuff to play. it doesnt work.
/r9k/ doesnt make me feel so good either...

Been in a similar situation as OP.
Try this.

But that isn't depression

I've been playing Hand of Fate for the last month or so. The game's ridiculously good, like it has no right to be this good. I was expecting a fun, little time waster and got a personal goty.

>What game should I play that will make me addicted and excited to play?

I've been suffering for years. Just staring at the steam library for hours each night.

Last week I started playing Grim Dawn. Never played and ARPG in my life because I thought I hated games like that.

Now I can't stop playing.

Sup Forums can be helpful sometimes but a lot of people are prone to sour one's vision. Eventually, your attitude and taste starts matching them and you become way to cynical.

Play this game and challenge yourself to git gud.
If you accomplish it, I guarantee you will not regret it.

>now i just browse the internet all day.
Go outside for a week, DO NOT go on the computer
learn to enjoy yourself for that week, and when you come back you'll want to play games again

I enjoyed Diablo 3 with a friend. Maybe I will get this game...
Wish it wasn't $25 though. Idk if I'll actually like it but i guess thats what steam refund is for

Oh yeaaa I actually got this for free on wii u and havent tried it lol. Maybe today will be that day

7 days without the PC, internet or vidya? Now that sounds like a huge challenge. I wonder if I could actually do that.
I'm actually going to consider this. I really am.

You probably won't get it at first, but the more you know the game, the more you will love it.
Just make sure to go into the store and buy wonder guts and wonder spring as soon as you can.

Do you have a job ?

>is it depression

That and ADHD, probably.

I feel like I've wasted so much time on vidya, I want to start learning again. I dont know where to start with that either though since there are so many subjects to learn about!

Only work 4 or so hours a day during the week. Going to be working as a grounds keeper in a month for a govt facility. I'll be waking up at 4:30am. fucking kill me.

>mfw musical starts tomorrow
>mfw TGS starts tomorrow
>mfw got called in to work last minute

get a hobby, dude. You're an adult now. Video games will only stimulate your mind so much. Your adult brain craves more from life. This should be a wake up call to try some new shit bro.

I need a new hobby so fucking bad. I don't know what to even do. I love nature and animals. I used to draw when I was a kid.

I do have some books to read. idk. I will figure it out. Thanks for the advice user.

Stop browsing the internet so much you fucking retard. You're addicted. Trust me when I say this.

this

Will I get withdrawels if i stop?
im half joking.
i should get off my lexapro too but im scared of withdraewls too

>get prescribed sertraline
>it does literally nothing except cause my sinuses to drain a bit

stop browsing Sup Forums you faggot this place is hell for your libido
go outside, have a jog, lift weights, work hard
once you do you'll have earned yourself a break and some enjoyable vidya time

stop playing shitty console games