Legion thread

Taylor Swift edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s52c1Ve4_7o
youtube.com/watch?v=aK3tl3-Czlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you and your shit first post.

>She will never sit on your face while Karlie pegs you and tenderly jacks you off

jdimsa

also unholy is kinda cool

>Legion launches
>Incredibly excited
>Swifty's face plastered on the launcher

They knew nothing could enrage fans during launch, aside from downtime.

youtube.com/watch?v=s52c1Ve4_7o

What? Pretty much everyone loves Swifty

Yes he's retarded, but that's also why people love him.
Literally a 40 year old guy playing WoW all day and banging Twitch stream grills

Is it a drop or from rep?

Living the dream, man.

Seems like rep

>hating on based Swifty

youtube.com/watch?v=aK3tl3-Czlk

>It flies
Ooh baby

AN ILLUSION?
WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

1. Go to your armory page
2. Post a picture of your current rep.

>the First Responders
lol wut

They really want people to do suramar

>people like T Swift
Shes straight up fake everything she does she makes sure the camera is rolling or someone is there to make sure the world knows how great she is. When she does charity work she makes sure the world knows it because its not for the people its for her image.

who /probablyquittingbefore7.1/ here?

probably not, depends if the raid is fun or not

you mean she is a woman?

Why would you quit before Karazhan? Isn't that the reason everyone is coming back?

There you go, thank you human race trait

Are armor kits worth it? Or should I just get the pieces for transmog and ditch them?

what else are you going to spend your resources on?

Might as well if you have the points handy. You'll have plenty of time to get more between timegates.

whats the best place to get resources? world quests only?

yeah world quests, the answer to everything on legion

Daily reminder that Warlords started out with the same hype levels. Enjoy 2 tiers in 2 years

>mfw 825 with two warforged 850s just from world quests alone
>only hit 110 on sunday

Reminder that Swifty has always been trash and had to pay people to carry him through everything.

what exactly is wrong with this picture?
it's just a guild application

Why does the horde suck at PvP so fucking much?

because alliance rerolled blood elf and horde rerolled free pvp trinket

under UI
>n52 speedpad

Curator? More like Fellator

What's the point of dungeons when you can get better gear from world quests?
What's the point of gear when everyone gets scaled to the same ilvl in pvp?
What am I fighting for?

Having options for people who aren't doing all the content for any reason (levelling during later xpacs, don't have as much time to do everything, levelling alts, etc)
Plus dungeons have unique things that you can't get from world quests

Suramar

World Quest rewards scale right? Seemed to me that I was getting 810 stuff at first and now I get 830+ stuff. In that case you do dungeons to get the better World Quest rewards.

Mythic dungeons still give better loot than anything I've ever seen on a WQ anyway. 840 with the added chance to war forge is much higher than the 830 stuff my WQ usually offer.

Only up to 835+

>7.1 on ptr
>warlocks are nerfed

I fucking refuse to believe this

No, it's up to 840

they will guaranteed increase it in the future tho

They've not done a proper tuning pass yet.

Tooltip changes reflecting the nerfs we got between prepatch and launch. Only real change was that talent shuffle that moved demonic circle and demon skin.

>Demon Skin and Demonic Circle have swapped talent locations.
>Devour Magic has returned for Felhunters.
>Unstable Affliction now overlaps when cast multiple times, rather than “rolling” any remaining damage into the new cast. This does not change the total damage dealt by multiple casts, but makes it easier for players to see the strength of an Unstable Affliction on a given target.
>Compounding Horror trait redesigned: its buff causes your next Unstable Affliction to deal (32% Spell Power) Shadow damage instantly, stacking up to 5 times.
>(Affliction) Soul Effigy is now immune to AOE damage.
>(Demonology) Demonic Empowerment now increases health by 20% (was 50%).
>(Demonology) Thal’kiel’s consumption deals damage equal to 8% of pet health (from 6%

SOMETHING'S
NOT
QUITE
RIGHT

Rumors say Tyrande is gonna die in 7.1
Maybe the annoying cheesy romance between her and Malfurion in Val'sharah serves as a way to make Malfurion go fucking ballistic.

840 is the dungeon reward ones, the ones from random random in the world is 835+

>Survival Hunter buffed

aw yiss

Who monklife here?

Rolled WW, not regretting it at all. Fun af. The spec flows so nicely with SEF and your core burst abilities.

>reducing health gain but damage done from TC
But why?

SHOW YOURSELF

Pvp I guess. They're trying to maintain damage while making minions easier to kill.

This is not nearly as annoying as those demons who bust your ass in less time than you need to realize you're fucking dead.

So when is 7.1 due?

>just found out I got the Legion beta back in June

whoops

Sometime between now and January

Is Violet Hold 2.0 the worst dungeon ever?
Eye of azshara is also a drag.

>Sit around in class hall all day
>World boss appears
>So many people in one area that the server crashes

>Nightborne Rebels (New)

>Insurrection: An Elven Problem (New) - Description: "The Alliance and Horde have arrived in Suramar. First Arcanist Thalyssra needs your help in providing an introduction." Quest #45278.
>Insurrection: As Strong As Our Will (New) - Description: "With the Alliance and Horde forces neutralized, the Nightfallen will need your help in raising a new, unconventional army." Quest #45285.
>Insurrection: Breaking the Nighthold (New) - Description: "It is time to launch the final assault on the Nighthold's defenses." Quest #45287.
>Insurrection: Crafting War (New) - Description: "First Arcanist Thalyssra requires your aid in helping equip and train her growing rebel army." Quest #45280.
>Insurrection: Elisande's Retort (New) - Description: "The insurrection is ready to assault the gates of the Nighthold." Quest #45282.
>Insurrection: Lockdown (New) - Description: "First Arcanist Thalyssra has received dark tidings regarding the Nightfallen rebellion and requires your assistance." Quest #45271.
>Insurrection: March on Suramar (New) - Description: "The combined might of the elven armies stand ready to assault the city of Suramar. They need only you to lead them." Quest #45281.
>Insurrection: Missing Persons (New) - Description: "First Arcanist Thalyssra has received dark tidings regarding the Nightfallen rebellion and requires your assistance." Quest #45272.
>Insurrection: Trading Tyranny (New) - Description: "Ly'leth has made contact. First Arcanist Thalyssra needs your help to act on this new information." Quest #45277

You didn't think you were finished farming Suramar rep, did you user?

There aren't any new rep in 7.1 except for an Aviana rep

Look at the post nigga, there's a new faction, Nightborne Rebels

That's the name of the overarching questline, not a new faction.

>Lightning Reflexes (New) You gain Dodge equal to 100% of your Critical Strike from gear. Druid - Guardian Spec.
>Travel Form (New) You gain an additional 60% movement speed while in the land version of Travel Form. This movement speed bonus will not be granted if Travel Form is activated while in combat. This effect is disabled in battlegrounds and arenas. Druid - Restoration, Guardian, Feral, Balance Spec.

That druid love.

>>Travel Form (New) You gain an additional 60% movement speed

so mount speed, or faster even?

Mount speed when you cast it out of combat. So basically just an instant mount.

Fucking perfect. I just started working on my guardian artifact last night.

No it's literally a new faction

We've only begun the Suramar storyline. Appearently there's going to be tension between blood elves and night elves n shit as well

>No it's literally a new faction
I'd believe you if I could find proof of it

>get 850 drop from a Heroic
>it's a Holy relic that I'll never use
mag fuckin neto

sucks man, the relic drops are retarded. they drop on a class basis, not by spec. you'll pull Frost, Life, Storm, and Iron for monk, and if you're maining WW, you legit only need Storm and Iron.

>so who comes?
Gee I wonder which two races have the most interest in exploring the broken isles and and exploiting the native elves?

>my holy paladin has 40% phys reduction from armor, 20% all reduction from devotion aura (if solo), and 5% from versatility
>mfw DHs keep trying to gank me and get shit on

>more druid stuff
Blizz have a real hard on for druids this xpac

>831 resto sham
>still havent done a heroic+ dungeon because im scared ill be shit

>mfw holy paladin targets me from a distance

Fuck this shit, I'm running like a bitch.

>heroic+ dungeon

whats that?

pve healing is easy tho

if things go south pop ascendance and spam healing surge

Anyone else feel like Suramar is eventually going to get Vale of Eternal Blossoms'd? Not necessarily destroyed, but definitely changed hard

i meant heroic or harder difficulty my bad
Do you like Ascendance? I get High Tide because it works well with Deluge

>tfw BrM monk since pandaland
>absolutely fucking hate the spec now
>kept telling myself it would get better as i got better gear, more haste, more traits etc
>850 ilvl and 30% haste and it still plays like complete shit
>invested way too much into this character to switch at this point
>the thought of doing 100-110, all the suramar quests, the class campaign and still being behind on research/order hall on my druid is absolutely repulsive
>mfw im fucked

>the thought of doing 100-110, all the suramar quests, the class campaign and still being behind on research/order hall on my druid is absolutely repulsive
This is me on my DH alt. I'm still stuck at Highmountain because I can't muster enough strength to do everything all over again.

>i meant heroic or harder difficulty my bad

np just thought I had missed something.
anyway heroics are easier than normals most of the time because sometimes people even use their interrupts and dont stand in ALL of the fire

Well, we're literally invading the city in 7.1 so either it gets fucked up or it becomes a sanctuary

i can keep the party up no matter what with ascendance, which is good before things sometimes go to shit on mythic bosses

the output is fucking crazy

The rewards for Class Hall Champion quests should be better, considering you can only have five active and missions are two hours minimum.

>blood elves and night eleves join forces with Nightfallen to take Suramar

Pretty cool.

>becomes a sanctuary

As much as I would thoroughly love finally having a massive city, you know they won't go for that since Dalaran is right there and Blizzard doesn't have the resources.

High Elves too

that garrisson table lite is useless, they should have just made the campaign as regular quests only

>finally decide which class to play
>start doing class hall quests
>missions are now up to 1 day 8 hours

>my slappy ham when only have the 30 WQs quest left
I have 8 to go and should probably get it over with but fuck it you only yolo once.

I wish I could fucking afford legion, I have a subscription running but i gotta renew it soon.
Why do i have to pay $50 over and over and over again....

Yeah that's what he said you fucking banana it's a dungeon reward quest

I dont even have any levels in pvp at all

This is the third time I've got this one

so its at least 840 now

See? This one is better because it actually disproves his point.

Again this doesn't disprove shit stop posting dungeon ones what the fuck man

>tfw fury with a level 23 artifact weapon
>tfw Arms is irredeemably trash.

I could probably get a level 20 arms artifact up, but I dont think i could get the relics or the right stat weights on my gear before emerald nightmare comes out.

>i-its a pvp item! It doesnt count either!