What are some of Sup Forums's favorite old shitty sprite comics? I know you've read at least one

What are some of Sup Forums's favorite old shitty sprite comics? I know you've read at least one.

Other urls found in this thread:

zebeth.com/planetzebeth/index.html
web.archive.org/web/20101221192358/http://themysticalforestzone.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's funny

I feel like the only sprite comics I remember are all Sonic ones. I can't think of any other major sprite comics that used a different series.

Bob and George: The comic strip.
Life of Wily.

Bob and George used Megaman, 8-Bit Theatre used Final Fantasy, I don't think too many others achieved any sort of notability

Also OP, the only good sprite comic was Kid Radd

Forgot one, Planet Zebeth was based on Metroid: zebeth.com/planetzebeth/index.html

Ah I dunno how I forgot about 8-bit theatre. It's basically the one that kicked off every other sprite comic that ever existed.

Bob and George was horrible, even when I was 13.
Karnak was anything but shitty.
The side comics were what made that site shine.

I like you.

/r/ wreck-it radd

fuck I was so happy when someone on Sup Forums linked to MysticalForestZone being rebuilt and the front page is just a link to a .zip of every insonicnia

these take me on a wild nostalgia trip

Bob and George started a year before 8BT.

I have vague memories of the other comics on there. One I remember in particular was some weird OC Tails-like self insert that was set in Mobius (I think) with Sally and Bunnie and that crew. And the assets used for the comic seemed to have come from graphics of DOOM. Pretty sure the guy was trying to make a DOOM mod that tied into the story. It was pretty edgy and violent and probably cringeworthy as fuck.

I wish I remembered the name of it because I kinda wanna read it again for nostalgia purposes because I really enjoyed it as a kid.

Let's hit those showers!

You might be thinking of There's Something About Tails

In fact whatever comic from MFZ you might be looking for can be found here.

web.archive.org/web/20101221192358/http://themysticalforestzone.com/

Bob and George, 8BT, there was a pretty good Pokemon one but I forgot the name.

Fireball20XL was pretty dope. That's My Sonic was a wonderful sort of terrible, as was Replay Value.

Of course, 8-bit Theater is the greatest web comic of all time.

Too bad Psyguy is a pedophile now and his image is forever tarnished by the tumblrites that called him out on it.

I made one back when I was 12. It was awful.

Other than 8Bit Theater, I only really remember one. Shitty sonic one, I really only remember that he introduced a koopa or something from mario, and he just discovered special speech balloons on the program he was using, so every single speech balloon was some ridiculous nonsense like flames or wavy or something.

Psy was a terrible person waaaay before the pedo stuff happened. I pretty much started my internet life on those forums.

I used to read Sonic Wrecks.

>remembering the sprite comics I used to make and submit online
>remembering how I collaborated with a bunch of other sprite comic makers and the shit we made

Kirby vs. Shy Guy