Playstation plus games are not free

Playstation plus games are not free.

Water is wet.

Yes they aren't.

thanks for the update

They're not, but compared to what you pay for the month, they're about 50 cents each.
Fucking Snickers bars are more expensive.

Yes they are. They are given to you at no additional cost.

Explain.

free as long as you keep paying to use it. amirite senpai

you don't own them tho.
you're basically renting them.

You're paying a monthly fee Dave

You're not paying for those games specifically though.

they are not free technically they are just a bonus and incentive.
all they were originally, were incentives, as PS+ was not mandatory

What are you paying for then? To be able to login to psn and use your internet connection?

>login to psn
That's the biggest part.

If you're trying to sperg out over the PS3 multiplayer being "free", then just do it already.

>"free"
???

Same with Steam

No

The point of the thread is ps+ games aren't free

They aren't? So online is free.

>It's a Sup Forums gets triggered by Sony again episode

You're paying for the service, not the games.

Yea the network that lets you play games with other people 24/7

Of course not.
GOooOd goy!

>Yes they are. They are given to you at no additional cost.
You have to pay for PlayStation Plus, ergo the games are not free. You have to pay money to get those games AND PLAY ONLINE LOL.

What the fuck is so hard for people to understand about this?

You pay to play online. As a bonus, you're given games at no additional cost, and it's a great way to save money that you would have otherwise spent taking a chance on a game you may not have liked. I would honestly pay extra if Sony offered a tier for letting you choose certain games yourself for that month. Free rental service at its finest.

>Playstation plus games are not free.
They used to not be free indeed because that's what you paid for, but now? You're paying for the online multiplayer, the games are a free bonus.

It's like going to a restaurant and you pay for food, and the waiter gives you a free PS4 game with it just because why not. How is that not a free game?

The waiter may later break into your house and take the game back if you're not regularly going at his restaurant but that's beside the point.

I'm just shitposting by the way, but you probably stopped reading at the first line.

Nothing wrong with that.

got me
fuck you

I pay it just for the dirt cheap games every month. I don't even play online lol

same, I save more than $60 a year just on the PS+ sales alone

the "free" games is just a bonus if there happen to be something I want to play

haven't played anything online on PS4 yet, and been subbed to PS+ since 2010

Okay

in xbox live they actually give you the games for free

The PS+ games should be treated as a "subscription bonus" rather than "ooh! free game forever for nothing!". OP thinks he figured out a dark secret and he's such a meme-martyr for revealing corporate lies.

The same exact thing happens with Xbox Live Gold, with the "Games with Gold" program. As long as you stay subscribed to the service, you get licensed access to the game you were offered.

It's an incentive to get more subscribers: throw in some shitty old games that no one usually buys or plays and make people think that they're getting their money's worth if they subscribe to the network service.

There. That's the plot. That's the thread. Pay with money. The end.

>Consolecucks ACTUALLY have to pay to play multiplayer

You cannot make this up

If only those free games weren't pure shit 90% of the time.

How long till Sony charges you 80 bucks per month to play in singleplayer mode?