Hey can we have a Tyranny thread without this "are you hyped...

hey can we have a Tyranny thread without this "are you hyped?" nonsense or rape autism or that one idiot forcing scat Barik memes or that one faggot who can't spell "Ziets"

after all the game costs like $30 take it easy

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.tyrannygame.com/2016/11/01/dev-diary-13-sirin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trannyposter shilling on Sup Forums making demands

The evil is real

Is the OST ripped yet? I can't find nothing on jewtube

no romance no buy

Furryfag detected

That's some weak bait

>no barik scat rape

This is gonna be decent but disappointing, just like PoE was.

Also RTwP which makes it a bit trash

This game is going to bomb very, very hard.

dont give a shit
game where you're supposed to play an evil character, yet they go with Paradox as publishers
it's gonna be shit.

It's something to play while waiting for torment and original sin 2. Are there any other crpgs soon that I'm missing? I feel like I'm forgetting one

What am I looking at here?

Copypasta from yesterday's thread:

>It shows Tyranny's place on Steam's top seller list at a given time. Pre-ordering started early this month, and you can track how the rating changed since then.

>The highest it ever got was 8th place, by the end of the first week it wasn't even in the top 50. Since then it only got as high as ~78, but as you can see there were long periods when it didn't even get into the top 100, hence hitting rock bottom on the chart.

>last info is from four days ago
sure thing budday-h

>spell crafting
into the garbage bin

Ahh, I feel they could have had a lot more marketing invested. I've barely seen anything apart from looking at things myself

yeah as if D&D magic was terribly original

Here, just for you.

well they certainly were better than
>ice projectile
>fire projectile
>lighting projectile
>ice cone
>fire cone
>lighting cone
>ice aoe
>fire aoe
>lighting aoe
>ice enchant
>fire enchant
>lighting enchant
we're going to get in tyranny

>torment and divos2
dont give a shit about either of those
inXile hasn't made anything good and DivOS just doesnt interest me

the only thing I appreciate about D&D magic is little tidbits such as Stone to Flesh affecting golems

>spell crafting
tell me more

you find various Glyphs, Accents, Expressions and other autistic components in-game to craft your own spells basing on 5 or 6 elements if I recall correctly

If we're not getting rape, I hope we're getting forced marriage at least.

D&D spells were utilities as well as weapons. Modern RPG's can't grasp this concept which is why they are shit.

Oh it's Obsidian. SOMEONE is getting raped.

I didn't remember any character was raped in PoE.

Neither Alpha Protocol, except if you think the russianfu fucking MC was actual rape

>I didn't remember any character was raped in PoE.
Really? The Skaen girl got raped by her uncle. The girl in Maerwald's past as well.

I thought Paradox was supposed to be good at marketing. If it wasn't for Sup Forums, I wouldn't even remember this game existed.

Sirin confirmed for chanter

blog.tyrannygame.com/2016/11/01/dev-diary-13-sirin/

I want to bully Sirin!

Oh, I forget the incest quest. Well, I guess there will be a lot of childs from rapes during the war. I hope rape is a tool of repression in the Kyro's dicatorship

I don't think anyone knew when it was coming out, I personally thought it wasn't until the middle of next year.

eh

what the hell

Show me gameplay or fuck off

I'll pirate it cuz I'm poor, even though I actually would rather like to own the game because I like steam play time and having a record of all my games in one place because of autism.

then find a job instead of shitposting on a Tibetan basketweaving forum

I said I was poor not jobless. $30 though is a pretty damn great price for a new vidya so I'll have to think about it.

Also, will this game ruin playing PoE for me?

>can't play as a rapist
>can't play as a racist

"evil" simulator my ass

>paradox good at marketing
What? They're good at marketing to their established fanbase but just about everyone who hasn't played PoE has never heard of Tyranny.

>racism is evil and not completely natural to all humans

>rape is evil and not completely natural to all humans.

Apologize.

wow triggered me real bad there user

In the short stories of the website, they allude to it a bit.