ARE

ARE
WE
HYPE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TFtAihzM3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sort of

I'm actually a little bit excited about these games even if I don't play Pokémon. There's a LOT happening in regards to new stuff and visual improvement.

grow up and play some REAL games

I was before I played the demo. It's typical weeb trash with unnecessary story and complete lack of freedom of choice and challenge.

nah

>It's typical weeb trash

What? How?

ABSOLUTELY. More or less have kept myself in the dark because i want to play the game the same way I would have with an older game, knowing next to nothing

I'm not particularly. It's the start of a generation, it'll be mediocre at best. It's Pokemon at the core though, so I'll enjoy it to some extent.

I'm pretty hype

Post teams

Not in the slightest. When you advertise every little feature your game has and leave next to nothing for the player to discover on his own I cannot help losing the little excitement I had.

Ghost Owl
Tony the Tiger
Sandcastle

other than that i will just look what i like ingame. Its also my first time using two starters but i really cant choose

Sure if you're 12.

Reall want it, but gonna wait and see if it gets announced for Switch next year

Oh no, not me. Pokemon went to shit with gen 6 and megas.

There's still gen 1,4 & 5 but...

I'm not hype, but I preordered it because I'm a faggot and I buy one of every generation

>There's still gen 1,4 & 5 but...

Fucking cancer

(you)

Rating games by generation is pretty cancer, especially since DP and BW1 are the worst games in the series while Platinum and BW2 are easily the best; and Yellow being a massive improvement to RGB.

Yes

Using personal tastes is more cancerous... like what you are doing ignoring R/S as the worst.

Gen 4 and 5 had great stuff going on for them.

>weeb trash

Actually kill yourself

Yeah, the later games. DP and BW1 are pretty bad. RS has nothing much good going for it, but it isn't outright offensive like those two can be.

I hated the pokemon during the data mine but they're growing on me. Also yfw ya boi notices you.

But i cant play sports faggot!

Damn yeah! Iam gonna go full autistic n midnight release fuck the little dweebs

I am hype. Not as much as I could have been if the datamine didn't happen, but still.

Honestly DP should be excluded as 'the worst' since B/W and R/S exists.

BW1 are the best games in the series, thats not even debatable

>Inceniroar
>Decuidyewhateverthefuck
>Midnight Lycanroc
>Zygarde 10%
>Alolan Muk
>Palosand
>Tsareena

That's the team, and yes I'm hyped. Better looking Pokemon here than there were in X/Y IMO.

HELL YEAH MORE OF THE SAME SHIT FOR 20 YEARS GET HYPE

>B/W2

Fixed.

youtube.com/watch?v=7TFtAihzM3c
Bug Z move at the beginning, Psychic at 3:36