He fell for the non-Kamiya directed Platinum game meme

>he fell for the non-Kamiya directed Platinum game meme

JUST

Bayo 1 had an automatic mode for plebs/disabled people that let the game be played with 1 hand

Platinum in general are overrated as all fuck

Disabled people aren't the target of games, catering to them is wasted effort and time

Bayonetta 2 has exactly this, all you need to do is keep tapping the tablet

Nothing wrong with this. Why cant casuals play games too?

>cheatmode available only on Easy difficulty
What's the problem?

So don't turn it on?

What exactly is wrong with this? Not only is optional but also restricted to easy mode.

You fucks can't find more shit to get angry at?

Casuals in my super-hardcore real gamerz only game

They aren't the target audience of action games. Git gud or fuck off back to battlefield or cod

Seems like they are learning Nintendo bad habits.

>We play the game for you if you suck.

Bayo 1 has a literal Automatic mode. Bayo 2 has touch mode too.

itt:
OP getting btfo

Cod and battlefield take more skill than your flashy button masher jap shit

Does anybody know anybody who actually used this in Bayonetta?

post the other ones

You already have the game on easy mode, if you need a handicap the game is not for you. It was not made for you, and it cheapens the experience.

>action games
>skills

lmao

>implying that playing the game with this won't just automatically give you the worst ending
Why can't we just have a Nier thread that doesn't start with bait?

>mode is optional
Why does anyone give a fuck?
That's like bitching somebody made difficulty levels in a game. If it's optional and you don't like it don't use it.

HMMMMM

You already have the game on normal mode, if you need a handicap the game is not for you. It was not made for you, and it cheapens the experience.

DMC1 had this
Bayonetta had this

OP is a faggot

Yeah that's what I said.

But obviously it was made for them, because the game has an auto mode.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Fucking Easy Automatic in DMC isn't even that level of fucking easy.
That is somehow easier than the fucking golden Tanooki suit.

Bayonetta 1 and 2 have this.

I see nothing wrong with this. My cousin has severe cerebral palsy but loves playing games. He has a much slower response time so he's absolute dogshit at anything that requires speed. I could see him liking this game.

>M..MUH SECRET CLUB!!!

Stop sperging out or neck yourself.

>DMC had this
>Bayonetta had this
>OP is getting BTFO by everyone ITT
Lovin' every laff

No it wasn't, automode is for reviewers who we all know are garbage. The people who buy these games sometimes don't even notice it has an automode to begin with.

This is why reviews for these games are shit, because they put on auto mode and then write a blog how it wasn't really that challenging or different and the story was too confusing

>playing spectacle fighters on the easiest difficulty.

People doing this should just neck themselfes desu senpai.

Trash gamers have used hacks and cheat since forever. Might as well give it to them on a SP game.

Honestly I don't really care and you shouldn't either.

>Easy mode is easy

I wouldn't play the game like this, but what you are saying is absurd. Anyone is entitled to play a game how they goddamn please.

Why not just watch a Let's Play or something? "Playing" with an auto mode hardly defeats the purpose

hm

Let's be honest though, why even include these modes and not just replace it with a video of a dev playing the game instead?

have the other best couple

Remember when playing on easy was a mark of shame?

What the fuck happened to vidya?

>Easy mode being easy

WOOW WHO WOULDA THUNK IT

That's pretty dumb.

nice thread

All the other example don't have the game automatically dodge for you do they

>on easy mode
What's the problem? The only fault I see is that the game might have been released a bit earlier without it.

>spectacle fighter
Wow people actually say this.

>He says as Kamiya made a game with a one button mode
Also Madworld as good

>People actually buy these terrible button mashing boss fight games

That's not what OP says. Automatic in DMC just does canned combos for you by mashing buttons. It doesn't literally win the battles for you by tilting the thumbstick.

You still had to press buttons to win. and even then you could still rather easily lose.

This version of Easy automatic is apparently just pressing a direction on your analog and you are beating everything's ass uncontested.
it is DAII's awesome button bullshit but the button is not the left analog.

Auto mode has been a thing since DMC1

>All these fags complaining about easy mode being easy

Doesn't that imply that you niggers ACTUALLY play on easy?

I'm surprised Kingdom Hearts doesn't have something like this.

It's still a mark of shame. But giving a fuck for having an easier option should also be considered a mark of autism.

Who gives a shit how easy the easy mode is? Are you going to play on that difficulty?

>buy action game.
>let it play itself.
For what purpose.
Even just playing on easy mode is a better option that having the game play itself.

MGR and korra were pretty great

Thanks

This isn't "easy mode is easy". This is "easy mode plays itself and you don't even have to look at the screen".

SMT4 literally mocks you for picking easy.
Furthermore if you start on normal and die too much on the same boss (I think 3 times), the game will mock you too and offer you easy option for being such a failure.

How is mashing buttons and tilting a stick any different?

meanwhile scalebound is the worst platinum game of all time

>Bayo 1
>played with 1 hand
That's not intended for disabled players.

Well you cant have the ps4 audience crying its for them.

I am deeply offended by the idea of any game having a mode where the game beats itself.

It's one thing to make it easy and another completely to make it effortless. "Effortless" should not be allowed as an option, in any game.

LOL

Bayonetta > W101 > Vanquish > Bayonetta 2 > Mad World > Transformers > MGR > Korra > Anarchy Reigns

Wait a minute, in order to know that you have to not save scum the game.

You didn't save scum the fuck out of SMT4?

So don't play easy mode?
Seriously what's the problem?

Nope. But that is not playing a game on that so called difficulty. That is watching a movie. I would rather games not venture down that path or else every game will sooner or later just be gone home.

>How is mashing buttons and tilting a stick any different?

Are you on purpose ignoring the part where OP's mode evades and dodges for you? As in, you (apparently) cannot receive damage in that mode?

Why, though

What? Kamiya is the one who created automatic mode in DMC1

You know casuals are the ones more than likely to buy the game instead of those hardcore pirates right?

Who cares if the game has theater mode, if it's going to sell more and help the dev I am more than welcome to the idea.

I don't savescum unless I emulate but I actually learned of that from /smtg/ since I haven't played SMT4 yet, been working my way up from the older games. Beat SMT1 and 2 already, currently going through KMT.

>hardly defeats

Kamiya is past it
Want proof? Look at scalebound, it looks like trash.

I don't want it to be an option. I don't want there to be a way to enjoy the game without actually playing it.

>mashing buttons
it's just tilting the stick and you win
dmc just did combos for you

world record in speed running Vanquish is held by a guy playing with 1 hand

>I am deeply offended by trivial shit

Holy shit you sound just like tumblr.

Are you ignoring the fact that mindlessy mashing buttons is no different from mindlessly moving the stick?

Because that goes against the whole concept of games. Games are not movies. Games are tests of skill. Even if you're bad at the game, your lowly skills should still be put into some kind of a test.

>Easy mode is easy

STOP
THE
FUCKING
PRESSES

You sound like a spoiled brat. Your parents should be ashamed of you.

>b-but MS!!!

Every time

Are by any chance autistic?

If how someone else plays a video game triggers you this much, then you have problems.

I'm actually laughing at your statement.

>phoneposters actually defend this
no surprise

you*

who said anything about MS?
it's kamiya who is trash
his opinion is worthless

>instead of adapting the game to be easier or wasting resources on toning down certain areas, they just stick in a cheatmode for plebs
>allows them to focus on making the difficulty whatever they actually want it to be and not having to worry about potentially alienating people from sales, potentially allowing for a harder game overall

>Sup Forums still bitches

>muh kamiya would never do that
kamiya is shit though, can't wait for his awful 10fps xbox exclusive

Simple Definition of game

: a physical or mental activity or contest that has rules and that people do for pleasure

: a particular occurrence of a game

: one of the games that are part of a larger contest (such as a tennis match)

>non-kamiya directed platinum games are bad
>implying mgr, vanquish, bayo 2, madworld are bad
>implying shitbound looks good

This is not a worthy complaint and everyone knows it. If this is the best you can do then I have high hopes for this game.

You're shitposting or retarded. People have explained to you how DMC's "automatic" mode is completely different from the one described in OP, and you're ignoring it. In DMC's easiest mode, you can still die, in fact you will die in seconds if you stop trying to evade the enemy because the game doesn't automatize defense in any way, all it does is make the attack inputs simpler. OP describes a mode where you literally don't need to play the game, you can leave in the middle of a fight to take a forty minute shit and return with the battle having been won for you.

>Afterthought game mode that basically plays the game for you. Restricted to easy aswell.

LITERALLY
WHO
CARES

It's only a problem if the game is designed with casuals in mind first and foremost. Who gives a shit if people can just easily burn through the game in some seperate mode? People watch lets plays of games anyway, might aswell throw shitters a bone so they buy the game.