Nintendo finally gives a normal console with a normal controller and all of you autists just complain about it!

Nintendo finally gives a normal console with a normal controller and all of you autists just complain about it!

I have to say, this was the most retarded thing about the switch reveal.

I hope I am never subjected to using one of these fucking things.

>here's your controller bro

That shit is not normal and the lack of proper L/R buttons makes it useless for anything that is not a NES or a three buttons Genesis game.

As someone with large hands who has cramps from using controllers and handhelds for long periods of time, this is just pure nightmare.

>"WAHOO!"
>*1-UP*
>*BLING BLING*

LMAO. Get it through your fucking heads that Nintendo is waaaay of the loop. Look at that tiny ass controller. They don't reallize that all their core fans have grown up and keep trying to put out baby games, baby controllers, baby consoles.

Pic related. It doesn't fit you nintenyearolds anymore. Move on.

it has shoulder buttons

hahaha, saved.

OH MAN IF ONLY I COULD JUST SIT ON MY FUCKING COUCH AND PLAY GAMES ON MY TV

FUCKING NINTENDO

>tfw you'll never live in a comfy white collar home playing all the vidya you can afford

Given that the battery life is rumored at 3 hours (fucking kek), nobody is going to even use this shit on the go. Everyone will just use it as a home system, so the fact they even bothered making a screen on this thing is just a complete waste of resources that could have either been spent making the system more powerful or just scrapped altogether to reduce the price. I think the biggest insult is the fact that the screen is completely obsolete when you want to play at home anyway thanks to the dock, making it even more of a fucking waste.
Who the fuck thought this system up? They should be shot.

I can already see how Nintendo will Jew you.
>make shitty controllers that cramp any adult hands
>sell normal shaped controllers for $40
>sell gamecube controller adapter a couple of years after that
>every other company's moved onto USB so that they can more easily support this stuff and PC, but the older controllers will need a special adapter and it's okay because it's nintendo

why do you need to play the Switch for 3 hours outside?

If you're gonna play it at work or school, just bring your charger or something.

>at work or school
>playing vidya at either of those places
what

alright, so does it really take you 3 fucking hours of the day to go back and forth from home to school ?

I don't want to use the thing as a portable device at all. It's far too big and stupid looking. I doubt I'm the only person who feels this way. The fact that the system is designed in such a way that if you don't want to use the portable mechanic it's a huge waste is pure fucking stupid.

you can use it at home to play while going to take a shit or just laying on your bed and playing the thing. I don't see why it needs to be stationary 100% of the time.

If they include the pro controller in the base pack, normies will complain it's too costly, if they don't, they'll complain about it not being a "real" console, it's a lose/lose situation.

>I doubt i'm the only blah blah blah
and I can think of a hundred places I would play this thing on the go.

The same places I play my 3ds. Commute. Doctors office. shitter. wherever.

Easy multiplayer on a single device is super convenient. When I worked at a game studio we mostly played PC multiplayer games but whatever.

I really don't care for nintendo and would rather they just went 3rd party already but yeah

here's your fucking normal controller

There's barely anything normal about that shit.

Why is Nintendo pushing square shaped controllers so hard

it's just a prototype

better than tiny dualshock garbage.

Are you talking about the 2DS?

Do you think Madcatz will finally come to the rescue? Just saying, we're going to need major third party support for those joycon abominations to make them usable.

>NES
>1/2 Wii
>Wii U
>Gameboy
>DS
>2DS
>3DS
>Switch(4DS?)
They've done like two non-square controllers & those were shaped like retard forks

Squares and rectangles are two wholly different things.

Keep your SJW gender fluid shit to yourself you fucking square

Are squares the gayest of all shapes? I mean, their area formula is literally an allusion to sodomy.