Us gamers right? haha :)

us gamers right? haha :)

i dont get it ..

I game and I don't fucking get it

The cake is a Lie, HAHA get it? xD

the cake is a lie

What did he mean by this?

Does this have to do with something sexual?

Took me a minute, now I hate myself more than usual.

Upvoted xDD

it's a Portal reference
it's clever, i'll give the normies that.
but i still hate them

???

how the fuck?

Anal sex

The cake was a lie. they said there was cake, but there was no cake hence the cake is a lie

I'm annoyed by "geek" culture too but you don't have to be a little bitch about it. Also its your fault with associating with anyone that would share that.

>clearly 2 different hands
>hurr le ebin portal reference finger shennigans LE UPVOTA PLES

hah portal reference

honestly though its not that bad

Loss thread?

ok now i understand

>portal reference

its clearly about anal sex

Portal was a fucking mistake.

One of the games that opened the floodgate of normies.

>making references to a series whose last addition was 5 years ago
maymays have a shelf-life of a month at most.

would you anal sex me user-kun?

These people have sex and you don't ;^)

The cake is real.

BAZINGA!

people are still making portal jokes?
Jesus Christ...

>Tfw Facebook normies understand a gaming reference betterr than a Sup Forums user

>Sup Forums gets all of the internet
>shits on reddit for being pseudo web knowledgeable
>Sup Forums doesn't get a reddit joke
I mean come on guys. Don't post if you don't get it. You're embarrassing us.

Yes, but what does this card do?

is portal even on the ps4?

BOTSWANA

ooOoooh i see it now, fuk thats an oldie, jewbook is thos far behind huh?

Just like the unfunny memes and jokes driven into the ground or forced here. It's a cheap and easy way to seem funny even if your sense of humor is shit.

How can Sakuya know about cocks if she lives in a strictly lesbian mansion?

ZIMBABWE

>mfw it's been that long
Where has the time gone?

I laughed when I saw him eat the plate.
I don't know why...

Me and bae pls r8

Then you're not a REAL gamer. I bet you only play VNs and JRPGs.

[greentext]>this whole thread makes me laugh so hard[/greentext]

:)

cocks have a captivating power that transcends space and time.

thats the first thought i had too

I stood awkwardly in the front yard for a bit, realizing how pathetic I looked all by myself when everyone was partying around me. To calm down, I climbed up onto a wooden ledge that bordered the street and plunged down on one of the chairs there. Isla Vista was at its wildest state at that time, and I saw lots of guys walking around with hot blonde girls on their arm. It fueled me with rage, as it always had. I should be one of those guys, but no blonde girls gave me that chance. I looked down at all of them, and in my drunken carelessness, extended my arm out and pretended to shoot them all, laughing giddily as I did it. Eventually, some partiers climbed up onto the ledge. They were all obnoxious, rowdy boys whom I’ve always despised. A couple of pretty girls came up and talked to them, but not to me.

They all started socializing right next to me, and none of the girls paid any attention to me. I rose from my chair and tried to act arrogant and cocky toward them, throwing insults at everyone. They only laughed at me and started insulting me back. That was the last straw, I had taken enough insults that night. A dark, hate-fueled rage overcame my entire being, and I tried to push as many of them as I could from the 10-foot ledge. My main target was the girls. I wanted to punish them for talking to the obnoxious boys instead of me. It was one of the most foolish and rash things I ever did, and I almost risked everything in doing it, but I was so drunk with rage that I didn’t care. I failed to push any of them from the ledge, and the boys started to push me, which resulted in me being the one to fall onto the street. When I landed, I felt a snap in my ankle, followed by a stinging pain. I slowly got up and found that I couldn’t even walk. I had to stumble, and stumble I did. I tried to get away from there as fast as I could.

I forgot portal existed desu

bet you dont even eat gamer food you fucking twat

thats because portal isnt the first thing i think about when it comes to vidya
i played both games and liked both aswell, but that was years ago and they are very short and forgetable tbqh

>ywn have an autistic girlfriend that loves you as much as this

BAZOOPY

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff*...oh yes my dear....*sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....*sssssssnniff*...eggs I smell?......*sniff sniff*....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....*sniff*....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....*ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff*....ah yes...and also....a hint of....*sniff*....cheese.....quite wet my dear....*sniff*...but of yes...this will do nicely....*sniff*.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

>Public Class Love {
> System.Out.Print (ILOVEYOU)
> Return True (Love)
>}

This is so wrong that it physically makes me ill.

That pic in the OP literally did this to my mood.
I was fine at first.

this is cringe worthy as fuck but look how much thought she put into it

has anyone ever done the same for us?

As I stumbled a few yards down Del Playa with my shattered leg, I realized that someone had stolen my Gucci sunglasses that my mother had given me. I loved those sunglasses, and had to get them back. I vehemently turned around and staggered back towards the party. At that point, I was so drunk that I forgot where the party was, and ended up walking onto the front yard of the house next to it, demanding to know who took my sunglasses. The people in this house must have been friends with the ones I previously fought with, for they greeted me with vicious hostility. They called me names like “faggot” and “pussy”, typical things those types of scumbags would say. A whole group of the obnoxious brutes came up and dragged me onto their driveway, pushing and hitting me. I wanted to fight and kill them all. I managed to throw one punch toward the main attacker, but that only caused them to beat me even more. I fell to the ground where they started kicking me and punching me in the face. Eventually, some other people from the street broke up the fight. I managed to have the strength to stand up and stagger away.

This nigga has a black mouse pointer coming out of his eyebrow

Anonymous will understand

where are the semicolons?

>tfw no happy go lucky retard gf