Ask someone who works for hello games anything...

Ask someone who works for hello games anything. I can't discuss what I do personally for them to stay anonymous but I can provide answers to general questions about the team as a whole

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dicks sucked daily?

If you really did you would know what we would want to hear and would post that in the OP instead of just asking what we wanted.

What does Sean Murray smell like?

proof?

Why did you guys recycled a Todd Howard lie?

Was no mans sky a mistake or are you still in denial

Are there any plans for No Man's Sky in the future? Are you guys even working on it to make it like it was shown in the early trailers?

Did we make Sean cry?

>pretend to work at a company with one employee
It should be around 7:39AM there on a workday.

What do you want to hear? I didn't frequent social media too much or follow gaming websites to ignore the attacks they made on us, I don't know much what people think besides that we "scammed" them when in honesty we believed we had the potential to make a good game.
He actually has nice cologne
Only proof I have on my phone are selfies that would give me away.
We believe we were making a fun game for people to enjoy and we believe we can fix issues people have with the game. We didn't purposely fuck the game up. Most of the issues or things missing we are going to fix with patches

Did you really think the game you released was any good at all? Surely at some point at least one of you had to stop and say "Huh, this is kind of shallow and tedious, I wouldn't play this for more than an hour and I definitely wouldn't pay $60 for it."

"Most of the issues or things missing we are going to fix with patches"

LUL, game's never going updated isn't it, you cucks have already bailed from this mess.

When will the next patch come up? What will it include? Have you beaten up Sean to death?

Does sean know hes a liar?

guys im sean murray i swear. no proof but trust me lol ask me anything

Ok i play along WHY didnt you tell sean to shut the fuck up during the media tour and WHY did you have him run your social media if he lied about nearly everything

We're actually working on fixes and new features in a giant patch, but we have a ways to go. That's what we're focused on right now.
>implying you know our work schedule
I don't even work today, haven't even been to bed yet to be honest
We believe we had a good game and concept before and after Sony got more involved with it. We just felt more constrained and rushed with their involvement, but we still believe we were making something great. Only real issue was the rushed release date, I think that's what really got to us. If we spent a few more months on it we'd have an amazing game right now.

Where does Sean hide? He afraid of facing charges and doing jail time?

if you gonna play pretend dont quit after 2 posts

i do so enjoy the pretending to be a developer meme, but you're not even trying

So which of these beta males are you user?

Does it hurt to have the tidal wave of hype turn into a sea of negative reviews on launch? I've never played the game myself, but I always feel bad for devs who get into the situation where they put a lot of work into a product that gets shit on by the public.

me on the right

At what point did you realize you wouldn't be able to deliver the game that was promised?
At what point did you realize people were going to hate the game?

The game was garbage and they fabricated every feature in marketing. They deserve it, OP go hang yourself.

>t I always feel bad for devs who get into the situation where they put a lot of work into a product that gets shit on by the public.
>a lot of work

sure they did.

youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik

Why the silence?

I've put 100 hours into the game at this point because I like flying around from planet to planet and seeing what there is to see. Of the 30 planets I've been on so far, There have maybe been 2 or 3 that looked somewhat similar. the geography is always interesting to me. The wildlife could use more variety over time. There are so many unexplored worlds, it would be good to have variety thrown in on places not yet explored.

It would be nice to see some aliens just sitting around the bigger space docks. Maybe you can talk to them, and they tell you of something you should check out that's on the planet, and they give you the coordinates. It'd be just like how you normally get alerted to new places, but it's just gives it a little more life.

Maybe some planets break their topography up into different environments, where you have snowy poles and tropical equators.

It was getting constant updates after release, what you on about mate?

Just not the ones you want.

God I fucking hate that guy with the glasses on the left. Now, that's a punchable face.

Why $60? Why a AAA price range?

the team is so small that it would take no effort for anyone working in it to figure out who you are anyway

>Just not the ones you want.
Seems to be a common thing for space exploration games. FDev always implement shits no one ever asked for, either.

I would guess that when sony backed them they got a little cocky and thought they could set up the price

>months
That piece of shit bargain bin gutter trash NMS needed more than months. It needed a way larger development team and years. I seriously wonder how anybody thought it would be fun to play.

But everyone knows that Hello Games shut down. An user went to the HQ and took a pic, and the place was cleared out.

I'm the tranny on the right

The retard took a pic on a fucking sunday afternoon, of course it was closed.

are you pissed at working against false expectations created but the head of your team?

That's me

was it you who posted "no man's sky was a mistake" on their twitter account?

Yes. We haven't seen Sean in a couple of weeks.
We try to make new things but the morale is so low nobody cares.
The office is almost empty most days.
You hear someone cry from time to time

>Only proof I have on my phone are selfies

go fuk your selfie

Describe your noms

What did you mean by this?

>new features in a giant patch

And this hasn't been said publicly why?

We have been silent for a couple of months.
It was about time we said something and this time it wouldn't be a lie

Hello games have been SO silent and unresponsive that I actually, literally, unironically think Sean comes HERE to defend his shit game

>We haven't seen Sean in a couple of weeks.
Is he gonna kill himself?

Why didn't you make the game playable on PC?

>We believe we were making a fun game for people to enjoy
if that is the case, why in the pre release gameplay there are planets teaming with life, dinosaurs, that giant snake, epic space battles but in the final game its bland as fuck,
What went wrong from the gameplay you had already

Because it wasn't gameplay user. It was pre-made pre-scrited assets.

why the fuck did you scam people

yeah I know that I just want to hear the user say it,

Thing is they made those assets.
It would have been smarter to have 10-20 of those scripted planets and space sequences so that your journey to the centre had some epic times.

How often do you have to give Sean foot rubs?