Would you?

Would you?

Females create too much drama. so no.

all you virgins think they would go and fuck you... no they would go and fuck other woman... instead of you

Nothing would get done, the women would just bitch at each other most of the time.
Also humanity is over once you get an STD.

no I actually like hanging out with my guy friends

>edit: the virus will also destroy the sperm samples
how unsecure can a person be

No, just being around my gf too much gets on my nerves.

>kill 3.5 billion people just to get laid
>also give up the chance of ever having a genuine friendship or even a meaningful conversation in the process

nah this is some pathetic shit even for Sup Forumsirgins.

>Elliot Rodger
>2013
Yes, I would become the supreme gentleman.

But i want to fuck the guys too, so makes no sense killing half of the things i want to fuck.

Yes
And then I kill myself after
But not before working on a way to make sure my ghost lingers on/I become a vampire, so I can laugh at people after I die

as unsecure as someone who cant spell insecurem

Where do traps and shemales fall into this?

That would mean I'd have nobody GOOD to play video games with. Women are shit and I usually have to take it easy on them otherwise they turn into sore losing bitches.

>Being the only man left
>With a planet of billions of Females

No thanks, I do not want to get torn apart by hordes of thirsty women

dead

anyone with a y chromosone

They would die with the men because nothing will change the fact they were born with dicks.

Elliot Roger was the real life personification of Dennis from Its Always Sunny in Philidelphia

>only women left to make games
>only women left to play games with

No deal then. I need a reason to live.

I'd probably want to experience it for kicks for a week but not for life. I wouldn't want that actual pressure on me, I'm not alpha enough to handle it.

Truly a man before his time

If Roberta Williams went back into making games, it wouldn't be so bad, specially if she got Corine yu to do the programming.
But its quite obvious san fran would take the lead and only make literal shit.

The average Sup Forums user if they turned their self loathing into raw narcissism.

Yes. Fuck the world I just want to be used as a fucktoy by women and have them literally fight wars over me

What can go wrong?

I'm more keen on the CWC homo virus 2bh

>tfw I got laid and Im worse looking than Elliot
get fucked betafags.

>that Edit
>someone pointed out that women would still rather inject a Chad's sperm than fuck him
LOL

No wonder he went nuts.

What video game is this. And probably no because a lot of stuff being run like electricity, farming, would stop suddenly and the logistics to get it started again would take quite awhile

>that NTR game by Team Niimii where one of the endings sees the Princess wishing that all men aside from the two guys that cuck you fade from existence

I wonder if anyone stated that they would rather fuck a dog or something and die off to extinction than fuck him

That's what happen when you're not a social retard.
If only pretty big cocked chads got girls, then in terms of evolution, "betas" should not even exist at all.