Stalker with Autumn Aurora 2.1

New to the stalker series. Played this shit with Autumn Aurora 2.1 maxed out and fuck me if this isn't the greatest single player fps campaign EVER. This here's what happens when god tier form meets god tier function. Go fuck yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/autumn-aurora-compilation-mod/features/autumn-aurora-2-faq
gsc-game.com/index.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr&thm_id=23742&page=2&sec_id=11&offset=420
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cheeki breeki

is there a mod for that head bob, christ almighty

Autumn Aurora 2.1 removes it

Does Autumn Aurora require a good spec?
Currently playing CoC with the Arsenal mod and stuttering occurs and totally fucks up the immersion at times.

moddb.com/mods/autumn-aurora-compilation-mod/features/autumn-aurora-2-faq

Third question from the bottom.

Do I just install this over vanilla SoC or do I need some extra patches? I have the GOG version.

Yeah you install it into the main stalker soc folder and it'll override the old shit

Make sure you have stalker soc version 1.0006 it should be at the bottom left of title screen

When you uninstall the mod the changes revert back to vanilla

I love it. For whatever reason though the ENB doesnt work with Win10, so I had to disable it. Disappointing.

How can you tell if it doesn't work? I'm using AA2.1 maxed out with win10 and the game looks fantastic.

Is there a mod to make bullets hit?

You should go tell about your experience on Stalker General, they love hearing about new people's experiences.

Be sure to mention that you played it with AA2 on your first run, there's a sort-of tally going on for which mod is the best for people getting into the series.

yeah, it's called aim better

sry russian hit detection isn't my thing

Started with LURK but sadly they packed it in. Tried installing AA and it broke the game. Oh well next year. Good to see the general is up still. See you in there user.

>which mod is the best for people getting into the series.
Really? Do people actually do this? Play a mod without even playing the actual game first?

the bullets and fragments from grenades and rockets in stalker are physical objects that lob through the air and ricochet off surfaces. learn to aim.

Doesn't change the fact that in SoC the starter guns' damage is nerfed as shit, by the time you get an actually decent rifle you're more than halfway through the game.

the starting pistol can one hit head-shot every human you come across until you get to the bar. learn to aim.

What difficulty you playing on?

That's fucking bullshit. What difficulty setting are we talking here? Did you install a mod on your first playthrough like these faggots above? I played on master and there was no such thing, anybody could take a few bullets in their faces and still be absolutely fine.

I have to agree with this user.
If I got a headshot on an unsuspecting foe, it would be an instant kill.
However, if the enemy had noticed me it would take a fuckton of Makarov bullets to kill the fucker.
Yes, even when shooting on the head.

You probably weren't actually hitting the head. Not saying it's your fault, Mak spread is fucking huge. The hit reaction doesn't help, they just go through the same shitty animation every time.

Yes:

1. open console (same key as in counter stike and other games)
2. enter "cam_inert 0"

Congratulations, you just removed the head bob

You missed their heads, the guns are inaccurate as fuck you gotta be crouching to hit anything.

You can. I once headshot a fucking military guy near the starting place with pistol from distance of 50 metres

Shit, need to start soc again. Aside from aurora, any recommended mods ?

Fair enough, but the hit spread is ridiculous.

anyone tried Oblivion Lost for soc?

It is. You can get a shotgun with slugs pretty early and it's okay, bad accuracy but at least good damage. Later in the story you'll get a full-sized AK, it's decent until you get a 5.56 NATO caliber rifle, which is after you get to "The bar".

I know, I played the game, it just felt like it was a drag until the second half. I started playing the second one and found it easy as fuck, never got far because my toaster can't handle it very well though.

I actually dropped the game shortly after getting the good guns because AI is pretty bad and the combat becomes kind of easy.

And then I picked it up and dropped again, still haven't completed it. One day...

My bet is he isnt playing on master difficulty
i forgot what the issue was, but on lower difficulties it made it harder for you to hit enemies and for them to hit you

That wasn't very tacticool user

>i forgot what the issue was, but on lower difficulties it made it harder for you to hit enemies and for them to hit you
This is NOT TRUE, please stop repeating it:

gsc-game.com/index.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr&thm_id=23742&page=2&sec_id=11&offset=420

>There are people who didn't play CoP first time with MISERY 2

Oh, thanks for correcting me, disregard my post

>he suffers through unmodded
Poor guy

Welcome to Sup Forums OP.
Now get out of here Stalker and get back to Ukranian Farming.

>play soc on master
>get new shotgun in later part
>sneak around cheeki breeki
>get close to bad ivan kneeling near fire
>shot him at head while prone using new shotgun
>he spins 360 and one-shots me with the shitty pistol he suddenly had
>his bad friends shoots at my corpse with their guns
>grenade goes off

Forget tactics I had an internet argument to win

>b-but you can't play modded first, you gotta appreciate muh vanilla REEEE

>he strolls through the nerfed mods

Should I use this or complete mod

This. At least least this doesn't make the game piss easy like Complete does.

>misery 2
>nerfed
I dunno what version of misery you played

Never ever use complete mod.
Unmodded is pretty bad, if you want difficulty, play MISERY 2.0 in Call of Pripyat like the other user suggested

This depth of field meme has got to end.

Game wouldn't launch properly. Gave me an error pointing to the ENB file every time. Once I removed it I had no problems. Are you running it in a compatibility mode or anything?

>that STALKER tattoo on wrist
Way to ruin the game.

AMK 1.4 without arsenal is still the best mod out there.

Call of Chernobyl is good for free-roaming.

Where the fuck do I find 1.00006? Can't find it on any torrent sites

(You)

Does anybody have the chart with all the mods for SoC?

Never happened