>play game
>open free packs
>get 2 legendaries
>not even made up with x3 of other good cards
>know I'll get wrecked by netlisters
>quit

fun.

You could always try again.

I like the game but will drop it soon, because I'm shit at creating decks.

How many (approximately) cards of each level should I use?
How many followers? How many amulets? How many spells?
Any specific cards that my deck should have?

Are there any guides like that?

It took me ages to hit Beginner rank 3.

Just netdeck.

I have been playing CCG's online since I was 12 years old, starting with an open source MTG program before WoTC ever made a video game out of it.

The best place for anyone in this type of game to start is with net decks. That is, pre-built lists of cards. You can learn the game and how to play a role.

There are many facets to creating a good deck, and of course you must also acquire the cards to do so first. This website is an excellent resource for all of those thing.

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/

This site also explains the process of rerolling, in case you are brand new and did not get a good set of legendary cards. This goes for

Also.

The game has been out for awhile, and so there is already a developed meta for competitive play. You simply cannot make up a deck theme and expect to do well against carefully contstructed and tweaked decks that experienced people have been using for a long. So your best bet is to COPY them, and then add your own twist once you are comfortable with the game.

IMO Shadowverse is one of the best CCGs to come out in a very long time. Stick with it if you like this type of game at all, and it will treat you well.

>just started playing yesterday
>fairy deck looks fun from the tutorial
>make a shanky held-together-with-tape deck and start trying out ranked
>actually doing really really well

wew lad I've barely lost any games, at B2 so far.

Lucifer has carried me a couple of times, hes my nigga.

shit, D 2 not b2

have u heard the word of our loli and savior vania?

I'm looking for card game with half decent singleplayer.
Anything on Steam or something I can emulate?

DING DONG
DING DONG
DING DONG

I love this card

Solitaire

Anyone else feel the need to shower after watching this?
>9 mana 20 damage instagib
>only requirement is the cards and the zero main fairies to kickstart it

Game doesn't seem to start till C and beyond where all you see are Havens. D is still full of people who may have lucked out and accidentally gotten okay rolls and put together something competent.
I suck shit and am only using a t2 deck type but have only had a few bumps from nasty draws or misplays on my way to C

Thanks, I'll check that site out.

It's turn 9. Rune craft can do that by just taking 3 turns in a row and hot dropping 7/7s

This is why you put back the fucking Japanese voices you mongrels

my new ringtone

youtube.com/watch?v=IAGQtWprqwQ&list=PLF-C9ZoOZwifJLMoeyI3QtXH5Txdfu6Co

God bless the Japanese

youtube.com/watch?v=aTV5hblABlU#t=18

Post dick list.

I think that shit is pretty outdated.
Is there a more current japanese one?

>No Bkub Bellringer Angel
Why live?

>game already dying

What does it mean when players do this? Are they just being mad salty or are they exploiting something?

Pretty sure they've already fixed the bug where the disconnected player could in some situations win the game. Most likely they're just mad as hell.

Why does the country with one of the best Internet connectivity in the world still make 360p videos that look worse than the stuff I've seen in the 90s?

Do you really need your meme video at 1440p?

No, I'm just curious

>All these meme videos with Ding Dong

They're just salty. You have to sit around and wait awhile for the connection and match results to be checked, so it's basically them trying to say 'fuck you'.

>I think that shit is pretty outdated.

It's updated every couple days...

>tfw shit at the game but enjoy it anyway

I fucking swear that the fucking AI in the last level of the campaign for each class can see what cards you have and always get the exact card they need to win.
>Facing the boss with Shadowcraft
>Boss is at 2 health and has 1 card left
>Draws and places 3 Ghostly Riders in a row

I was legitimately furious at that point. Also, I assume that my sorry ass should reroll? Especially if I want to focus in Dragoncraft in the future?

Are you shitting me?
How the fuck is that balanced???
Fucking retarded

It's only playable on turn 9. Aggroshitters would have already won by then and even runecraft would be taking 3 consecutive turns.

Fast games usually end on turn 6.

Slow games usually end on turn 8.

>turn 9 in dragoncraft
Ramp. And Idc about constructed. Faced it in take two. It's bullshit.

Not fast enough.
Everybody seems to be running modified versions of those netdecks. Modified in the same way.

>9 mana: do nothing
It's fucking shit, m8.

>9 mana, do nothing: The Card
wew lad

Dragoncraft wants multiple Fortes and maybe a Fafnir. Dragonsong Flute isn't useful right now.

Tsubaki and Aurelia are excellent for Swordcraft. Alexander to a lesser extent, but he's still good in some decks.

Bloody Mary is alright.
Soul Dealer is bad.

>Not fast enough.

So I assume I should play Swordcraft competitively for the time being until I manage to get a few Fortes at least?

I feel like rolling for multiple fortes might be quite time consuming but I could be wrong.

>How many amulets?

Is this a Jojo reference?

Rerolling is faster to get specific legendaries you want. I've played for about a month and I still haven't pulled an Ancient Elf for example. If you really want to focus on Dragoncraft then reroll. Forte is pretty much the only legendary you'll need anyway.

>two times in two take in a row get to choose the same awful classes and awful cards
>every havencraft player I came across had really good control decks
Please god end my suffering now.

Just starting, should I burn all the pack tickets right now or wait?

Trying dragoncraft is the overflow mechanic kinda slow in my opinion is there a way to make it faster or should I pray to survive enough turns to trigger it?

Use the tickets now. Tickets are tied to certain expansions, so saving them will do you no good.

HOW THE FUCK DO I WIN WITH THE FORESTCRAFT DECK

REEEEEEEEE

You can try rolling until you have one Forte and enough legends/golds to craft a second. The third won't happen for a while.

Or go the long route and roll for double Forte.

Don't let your opponent kill all your fairies.

How do I get crystals besides paying shekels?

keep some fairies in hand to play the lat game powerful cards, but overall the premade deck is CRAP.

Premade deck was fucking better than the deck I'm using.

I made the huge mistake of clicking on a link to reddit for the first time of my life and copied a deck that was posted there

You don't. Anything you can buy with crystals, you can also buy with gold.

I'm not gonna make it, am I?

Make a Havencraft deck with your triple Enstatued Seraph.

>censoring anime tits in a game about anime tits
this game is stupid

I think it's funny that Rowen is the face of Shadoverse in the west.

I'm surprised that they didn't just give us the other dude alternate heroes for free, since they emphasize the "tough guys playing card games" motif that they want to convey here

So, how many times have you played a different card by accident? I clearly dragged on the card I wanted.

Never.

Accidentally evolved a card once, though.

I've lost at least five games to that, also the units shuffling when you kill something and drag attack so I hit a 1/4 instead of the 6/1 with a 1/1, tilted me enough to concede on the spot.

>get amazing heavencraft cards
>build heavencraft deck
>learn all the basics of heavencraft
>still online every time

How do you guys build a deck? I admit, I met it auto build for me.

Who's the face in the east? Elf?

Still lose***

>put good waifu cards in deck
>try to balance mana curve
>win sometimes

Is there an easy way to get gold?

Play the game. Clearing the elite AIs in solo mode will give you 7*200 gold.

Japan is actually pretty inept at computers, they see them as work tools and nothing else.

But you need good cards to defeat the elite AI.

Which requires you to buy packs.

Which requires you to have gold.

>But you need good cards to defeat the elite AI.
No, not really. You just need to outvalue them with your cards.

Not exactly. They don't push a single character like they do here. If anything, I'd say they're advertising Isabelle's boobs the most in the Japanese twitter banner.

Not really.

My shitty forest- and blood decks beat all AIs except Urias.

Still can't beat that motherfucker.

Sounds like fun and interactive. Why are people playing this again?

>do take two
>swordcraft
>swordcraft
>swordcraft
>swordcraft
>swordcraft
I shit you not, this shit is as bad as hearthstone atm.

Really I hit rank 2 (don't know if rank 3) with a self made swords deck. Won 5 games straight.

What the fuck is she even doing in the picture?

I'll never understand f2p card games, getting card packs is grindy as hell unless you hand over the shekels and you obviously need a lot of them to get cards you need
This is P2W in its purest form

You have clearly not played this game.

Why does it seem the males were drawn with 10x more detail than the females?

>West
Rowen protecting his waifus
>East
Rowen surrounded by his harem

I'm ok with this.

You know
Just like real card games. Except real card games are impossible to play for free!
SV is also incredibly generous and you can get strong decks up and running very quickly with minimal grinding. I've been playing for 4 months now and I have some of the most expensive decks in the game and I've spent about $5 overall on one time deals.

at turn 9 this can happen with everybody. Gotta value those shield cards man. staling is really hard in that game too because an opponent that can't attack is an opponent that fills its hands with rape and murder.

Being smug

The japanese have fine video quality, the issue is that their main video websites, like Nico Nico Douga, limit video quality if you're not a premium user. It's retarded and I wonder why the japanese don't just use youtube but I guess they're just too used to their old website.

>retarded at tcg since it has been years
>used to roll shit mtg rat deck
>just want to flood area with bats
>get all the cards I feel are right

How fucked am I?

Honestly my biggest problem with the game is that decks like this aren't exactly uncommon or niche. Playing both as and against forest OtK and runecraft D-shifts are interesting maybe the first few times, but after that its just waiting around until you can play solitaire for a win.

just so your aware, Shadowverse has a limit to 5 cards on your side of the field at any time.
dont expect MtG levels of tokens flooding the board, but aggro bat is a thing

>Want to play manly Dragons
>Most expensive deck by far
This is terrible.

I know the limit and it shocked me at first. Good to know though that there are some other crazy assholes out there and this is a thing.

>but after that its just waiting around until you can play solitaire for a win.
I bet you get mad at chess for not having interrupts too.

>just started
>play manly dragons
>slap it with cheap cost per power cards
>slap it with lots of creature removal
What the fuck did I become.

>Most expensive deck by far
Not even close. That's Control Sword which has like 10+ legendaries and a bunch of golds

What a horrible comparison. I cannot even fathom how you even thought to compare them.