Which boss did you cheese the most?

Which boss did you cheese the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1iYHygFhEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bowser in mario 64. if you grab him by the tail you can just throw him off the stage

I had finals around when I started playing it, and didn't know about the death of old age shit.

Returned a week and a half later and the fucker died. I thought it was super fucking cool that something like that could happen, but was a bit bummed that I didn't take him out by being a sneaky fuck.

Tomomo in 100% Orange Juice. Used a DLC character that focuses on wins and used the ctrl-shift method to make the game go hyperspeed.

I always use a cheese tactic as long as I figure it out myself. It's part of the fun. I'd never look up those tactics on the internet, though.

Most fighting games have me just spamming one move on the final boss in arcade mode.

Fighting game AI are input reading assholes so it's the only way to actually win.

Jean from NMH
just kept spamming tsubaki mk2's low sweep charged attack, which had a gorillion invuln frames

The first time I fought this guy, I did it completely by accident. Now I do it just because fighting him properly is just a chore.

This fucker on 4D level 1 Luther run. NMG with Nel across the room, bait out 1 of his stupid adds and Fireball/long-range major, then NMG until another opening presents itself. Such a long, tedious fight.

I only did this because I got tired of getting my ass kicked

youtube.com/watch?v=q1iYHygFhEY

You monster.

Oh wait.

Flamelurker, managed to get him to glitch onto a piece of terrain, stand back and shot hundreds of arrows at him.

Capra Demon.

Chucked shit over the dog wall until health bar disappeared. Walked in, VICTORY ACHIEVED, whoopty whopped the remaining doggo, 360'd and moonwalked into depths.

Almost every single runescape boss.

I think everyone cheesed jungle demon

You're supposed to cheese him

If ou fight him "properly" he just does the exact same thing over and over and the only way to dodge it is to abuse the invincibility of your running dodge

I know because i defeated him like that and after that i had to look up on the internet if that was truly how you had to defeat him because it looked absolutely silly

Bayonetta at the end of the bloody palace thing

It took so fucking long to get there and i had no idea what she was going to do

So i just ran to a corner , turned the camera away from her because the game make it so ennemies avoid attacking you off screen , charged the lightsaber Iai move and just did that over and over

witch of izalith

I use a rocket launcher on Salazar and Verdugo every time.

umbra in morrowind

i mean by design in morrowind you cheese everything especially on max difficulty, but he asked for an honest fight and all I did was paralyze him then spam a fire enchantment at him

In Shadows of the Empire on N64. When I was a kid I hid in a corner I couldn't be hit in and shot the AT-ST's foot as much as possible with my tiny blaster when it would come into view during its walking routine it did when the AI couldn't get you or whatever. It took fucking ages but I was a kid incapable of figuring it out otherwise.