Why isn't anyone making a good Counter-Strike clone? Team Fortress 2 got Overwatch and stuff...

Why isn't anyone making a good Counter-Strike clone? Team Fortress 2 got Overwatch and stuff, but as long as nobody is going to make a proper competition for Counter-Strike, Valve is going to keep jewing people with their broken game. I just want to see a game very similar to Counter-Strike without any of the bullshit like skins and badly optimized engine.

And don't even mention Critical Ops. I'm not going to make Facebook account just to play that shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

newzoo.com/insights/articles/played-core-pc-games-september-world-warcraft-at-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what is Critical Ops

I mean, there is clearly market for it. Why not?

Something has to be good to make a good clone of.

How dare you compare team fortress 2 with that overhyped piece of pandering garbage

It's a fair comparison. TF2 is shite these days.

At least it stood its ground for quite some time. And it still has a decent player base.

It may be shit game, but it does have a player base. It wouldn't require a lot to get those players to play something similar.

>tf2
>shit
stop playing pubs, casual scum

>good counter strike clone

it exists

>Uplay
I agree that Siege looks like a wonderful game, but it's not worth Ubisoft's bargain bin version of Steam on my computer

Jewbisoft knows everyone HATES that piece of shit and they still won't just fucking get rid of it

No team economy

it's not so bad user, just don't be a total retard and double dip on DRM by buying it on steam

team economy is replaced with loadouts and operator picks.

Siege isn't really a cs clone at all.

>If I can't feed my gambling addiction there's no point in playing

>team economy
>somehow related to skins

It's not a very good Counter-strike clone but look up tactical intervention. It's an awful wanna-be of CS

I actually played it when it got released. I wonder if it has changed at all.

Sudden Attack

>good
>siege
>GOOD

HOLY FUCKING SHIT NO FUCK OFF RETARD

>Sup Forums actually praises $60 game with pay2notgrind operators AND DLC operators

Both uplay and origjn are better than Steam for a long time now.

Kys memeposting faggot.

>bought it for ~$45 at release
>never paid a penny since
>have all operators
>also have shitty skins and cosmetic items

nice memes t. poorfag

keep playing $2 RNG Strike

lmao

>steam numbers for a Uplay game

>Nexon
How many Counter-Strike clones has Nexon made?

Published, I mean.

>a good Counter-Strike clone

FIRE IN DA HOLE

>Why isn't anyone making a good Counter-Strike clone?
Valve isn't going to allow anything endangering Counterstrike onto their Client.
Enjoy your Video game facebook monopoly!

I N S U R G E N C Y

Overwatch isn't on Steam either. Granted, it has its on DRM but point being is that it doesn't necessarily need to be on Steam.

>defending tf2

They're Posing.

This is a Jojo reference.

Because "X but without bells and whistles" is a promt for a mediocre mod, nod a standalone game.

>pretending Overcrotch is a good game

Did you not play HL2 because it had a mandatory bloatware with it?

This.
Such a good game its a shame no one plays it. The coop is amazing.

I have to hope the decision to go for consolefags with Sandstorm doesn't backfire and nothing gets dumbed down and they make money to keep going

It's dead Jim. They tried to ape OW with their last update and failed miserably.

Not even close to be CS clone, but definitely a great game.

I was consolefag back then. I heard Steam was bad, but as it stands now it's convenient vidya buying without going to fucking gamestop.

That's pubs. Competitive leagues play (ESEA, UGC, ETF2L, Ozfortress, Asiafort) is the same as it's been for 9 years, arguably even better.

Because slavs will still play CS

Pretty much every shooter that was ever made before and after css/csgo is a better game than it.

CoD4 Promod

>uplay game
>steam numbers

newzoo.com/insights/articles/played-core-pc-games-september-world-warcraft-at-2/

LMAO TOP FUCKING KEKT

Overwatch is TF2 done RIGHT.

>Siege
>Insurgency
>CS Clones

overwatch is TF2 with

>way, way, way less content and features
>no custom maps or mods
>lower skill ceiling and lower skill floor in favour of watered-down gameplay that works on consoles for casual players
>fewer and less funny/interesting lines of dialogue
>visual clutter out the ass
>bad map design with restrictive chokepoints interspersed with mile-long sniper sightlines, which players frequently complain about
>equally bad balance

Newer doesn't mean better, user

Pretty close but yet so far.

CS is a fundamentally flawed game that only became popular because any time you pull the trigger you are basically gambling. nobody wants to copy it except shit korean companies

BRs and Russians do not count as a playerbase

fuck off ignoring facts to suit your "im always right" mentality

news flash sometimes it's good to be wrong

this
>mfw retards comparing siege and insurgency to cs

I like pokemon go, it's a great amnesia clone

There's like a million and a half CS knock offs dude, most are just f2p Chinese releases. CS has been around too long, no one's really bothering to copy it anymore. Also Overwatch has more MOBA elements than TF2 elements.

Tactical Ops rivaled CS 1.6 in its prime. Too bad the game died fast though. Tac Ops:AoT was one of the best fps ever made.

I never got to play Tactical Ops, but it looks really fun. Do you have any idea if there is anyone playing it anymore? Might download and give it a shot.

I played ever loving shit out of monster hunt

just play search and destroy on cod if you want a cs game that actually plays like something from this millenniun