Is Silent Hill the best series with the worst fanbase?

Is Silent Hill the best series with the worst fanbase?

What fanbase?

>worst fans

Halo fan here. You'd be mad too if someone fucked up your favorite series.

Best series with the worst fanbase would be SMT.

The only real big rift in the fanbase I remember recently was when the Silent Hill wiki's moderator kept putting shit about circumcision into every article and then he got mad when people said what he said was about circumcision wasn't about circumsion at all. Got power hungry, banned people for not believing in his theories. He ended up getting banned though and replaced.

This
SH fans deserve to be bitter seeing that the last good SH game was over ten years ago. Ever since 3, the series kept getting raped harder and harder, and finally when something started to look good for the series, it gets cancelled.
>The last SH game was that shitty Vita dungeon crawler
>And lets not mention that SH movie

which movie the shitty one or the REAL shitty one

Probably the 3D one that was fucking awful garbage that raped the story harder then the first one.

>I actually liked the first movie
>Was hyped as shit because SH3 is my favorite game in the series
>In the first 30mins they killed Douglas off, changed Vincent into Heather's love interest, and instead Harry dying, he got kidnapped.
>And it only got worse from there
Never have I seen something I loved so much getting stomped straight into the fucking ground.

>The last SH game was that shitty Vita dungeon crawler

That really hurts. I hate how Tomm also tried to connect that game to every other game in the series making every story start with one of those fucking books he made up.

I had a drink with the guy who wrote/directed Revelations 3D once, he hates it as much as we do.

He wanted to basically make it a 1:1 SH3 adaptation but studio execs weren't having any of it.

I payed full price for the silent hill bom and im still fucking pissed.
Like how the fuck can you do that to silent hill. It was running start kick to the nuts bad. The franchise is dead, fuck everything.

What's wrong with SMT fans?

fuck you I liked 4 before liking it in hindsight was cool

4 that bad or just different?

>4 or SM bad
>praising kojimbofest

Oh look, its another "the homosexual retard canadian lets players i like started a new series, better talk about that game now" thread.

Was anyone else disapointed it wasn't sh1?
seriously probably the best silent hill.

thats the worst. Also bad when you randomly check out a video only to look at the comments and see a flood of some fags followers saying "faggot brought me here"

I certainly think they are the most deluded.

They seem to be under the impression that Silent Hill is some sort of intellectual giant of video games when it's really just a fairly simple story with a healthy dose of plagiarism. Sorry, "homages". And their desperate clinging to the label "psychological horror" is pathetic. They don't seem to understand that psychological horror is not synonymous with smart horror and the way they have to stretch the term to have it encompasses Silent Hill means it also now encompasses teen slasher trash like A Nightmare on Elm St.

1 is the best and its fanbase are cool dudes

No there's metroid

STOP REMINDING ME OF SILENT HILLS YOU FUCKS