"Fuck you, I liked it," thread

Post 'em.

Currently getting ready to do an almost-pure Will run (obviously I'll need to level up Toughness to not die and Dexterous Styles to kill Gargoyles).

Yeah, that was a good game, but its emoji shit, pointless marriage shit, ill designed landlord shit, and shitty end boss shit really dragged it down. Sad the series is dead, it may have eventually become something truly great.

Game was bugged to shit but with it being the sequel to my favorite game it's hard to completely hate.

>sound of rain outside
>90's nostalgia
>maximum comfy

>play game for first time
>hear you can play a girl and get pregnant
>make girl specifically for that purpose to see how it pans out
>hoping you get to run around with a pregnant belly and kill bandits and shit
>it's just a shitty cutscene and then baby.
Looking back, I don't know why I was expecting anything different.

Yeah, it's a shitty game, and?

I had fun

>it may have eventually become something truly great.
I seriously doubt it. The entire extended franchise has been a complete downhill slant from the start.

This trash.
Mostly thanks to the convoy missions and shooting mechanics.

I liked the artstyle, the guns were cool and I'm a britfag.

Still platinumed it in a day.

I've been interested in this since I saw just how good it actually looks, but for what it is, I don't think I'll pick it up until it hits the £10 mark. Maybe £15 for special edition, since I'm a sucker for shit like that.

I'll agree with Fable 2. It helped that I did not own a 360 until two years after this game came out, so I missed the Molyneux hype train.

Anyhow, I enjoyed Brütal Legend.

If it had just been a heavy metal Zelda like it was marketed as it would have been the best game ever. I really enjoyed it, but that last half was a disappointment.

>find amazing glitch in Fable 2
>too afraid to post it
I have a video on youtube, but its shit quality

>someone reading to you
>video game
ok

I think i gave up on this about halfway through or something (it was the second or third segment where you fight that goth chick who used to be your ex, and I just couldn't be bothered).

Spore

even the space stage

CoD: Ghosts

Yeah MP was pretty bad, only had like 1 1/2 days of playtime on that, but the campaign was pretty fun on veteran and extinction mode was a lot of fun. Probably spent about 250 hrs on that mode.

>worrying about people patching a game that old, on a different gen
dumb dog

Fallout 4 is a fun game once you stop treating it like a traditional Fallout game.

Hahahahaha made me laugh

Which traditional Fallout game are you talking about? The original FO1&2 or FO3&NV?

I doubt anyone expected it to be anything like FO1&2 by this point. The new standard is whether or not it is better than NV.