Sup Forumsidya drawthread

Previous Thread:
>Post references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>No Bumping
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/bKoGV
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=464954
i.imgur.com/QopXgyb.png
my.mixtape.moe/qigrud.webm
my.mixtape.moe/hvntgw.jpg
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=413325
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Rhajat dressed as any of these characters please.

imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/bKoGV

Anchor post

Taking spanking requests. Give me a girl and I'll make her ass red

Labrys or Aigis.

I'm sure the Wickefag would like that.

Deja Vu

Expire

Requesting the Mechanical Bosses from Terraria combining into a super robot.

Please and thanks!

That's not how the meme goes.

Requesting Labrys buttfucking Aigis.

Requesting a hairstyle chart of IF.

Your waiffu hates you and she'll see you burned at the stake.

What about aigis buttfucking labrys, or aigis buttfucking someone else, like another aigis, and add a third aigis, on the background, doing something like not include labrys on the pic

Requesting Stealth Elf with a body type like the left pic unzipping the jumpsuit she's wearing in the right pic.
Going for cheesecake, so no vag or nipples - just boobs and butts.

Also to the guy with the WiP last thread, it looked pretty good if I say so myself. Hope you finish it.

Misclick?

as long as aigis gets buttfucked

Requesting rule 63 Mistral wearing a sailor hat.

Requesting Koume doing cockworship, stroking and kissing a giant erect penis like this, caressing his testicles and drooling all over his mighty shaft gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=464954

Requesting a fusion of Sumika and Sumika Kagami

Requesting a Serperior completely coiled around Roxie while she complains to Rosa that she didn't need to powerlevel her starter all the way to its final form just for the second gym

Requesting Cyber Blue from Battle Circuit and Captain Falcon from F-Zero either fighting each other to see who will collect a bounty they're both after, them working together to get a bounty, or just them relaxing together in a bar for bounty hunters.

Requesting you fuck off already.

let's say you were drawing opal getting spitroasted...

would you give her huge tits or a flat chest. I mean I know in the game they draw all the characters with flat chests, but I think that's just the art style. I like the idea of her having huge tits. She is an elephant after all.

Requesting a drowsy Cicini fighting to avoid nodding off at a work dress with a cup of coffee

I wouldnt draw such thing at all, but answering to your question, dunno who youre talking about but just stick to the character 's actual shape, adding random huge breast to anything just because is lame, of poor taste and an obviously desperate bait for horny teenagers and virgin losers.

Requesting Sham (left) 'taking home' Sora (right) by carrying her while Sora is stuck in a sack with her head poking out, like how Aru is demonstrating the pose below

woops

Requesting Chie as a centaur kicking a shadow

Requesting Akari Ichijou slapping a talisman on someone to bind them to her will/control them

Requesting Flint humping Hinawa's grave with Lucas and Alec crying. Alec is masterbating, too.

Also requesting Kumatora pegging a magypsy as Lucas is in the room awkward and crying.

Also requesting Flint panicly humping Claus's dead body while saying "we're together again Lucas".

Also requesting pigmasks in the desert forcing Samba to suck their dicks in front of Salsa as he has his hands in his face.

>Koume
>not a slutty idol like makoto or Hibiki

Requesting Mae from BLUE REVOLVER getting kicked in the face by a BANDIT REVOLVER from Sol

I swear it's like you try to be the biggest fag here on purpose.

Like seriously, are you fucking gay?

Well, Copen literally made his own sexbot with Lola, so requesting CopenXLola lewds

Uncensored version?

Requesting a tired Misty with bed hair putting some wet food into a bowl for a Vaporeon.

Well I'm not done yet and probably won't be till tomorrow but here is the uncensored sketch if you really wanna see.

Okay he's not wrong there, sticking to a character's bodytype is admirable. But then it's a question of what do you like, the character itself or the idea of the character? I say the former fits best. You don't want to go into weird transformation /d/ tier stuff (usually).

Should I be glad that my waifu isn't popular? I kind of like having her to myself, but it is hard to find good art.

If I see another Aigis/Labrys request...

Believe me, it's better to have her to yourself than for her to be an Aigis-like drawslut.

You're lucky.

Learn to draw her yourself and you can create a hoard of art that has no weird fandom attached to it. And your art may inspire others. That's what Noill did.

Requesting Ningyo/Mermaidyn of Yokai Watch getting her fish booty slapped, maybe with an irritated expression. Or fish butt groping.

Requesting Labrys Bondage

Personally, I think Makky had the right idea leaving here when his wife got popular.

You guys are weird, and I hope that you never find out who my waifu is.

Honestly, I'd follow 's advice, but keep the art to yourself. Once you get really good, draw other stuff.

>tfw nobody else draws splash woman

Good taste.

Capcom girls best.

Requesting Aigis as an Alraune with solar panels instead of leaves

Literally who?

Its hard to grasp the fact not everyone thinks with their dick, huh?

Requesting Olivia in Pokémon SM getting her fine black ass groped
Or spanked. Either one works

In celebration of the recent Klonoa movie announcement:

Requesting Klonoa (top-left), with his shorts down around his ankles and with his back facing the viewer, tauntingly waving his butt (with his underwear still on) at Bubsy the Bobcat (top-right), saying, "Haha, I've got a movie and you don't!"

>Klonoa should be wearing Pac-Man boxer shorts (bottom-left)
>Panel of Blitz from the furry webcomic Coz/Effect (bottom-right) is for pose reference

Spank this gilr in the name of the lord and release from the grips of the devil

Amazon

Don't forget to do those life studies, user.

Why do you keep switching trips? Running away from something?

He's supposed to be perma B& from Sup Forums.

Small lesson about tripcode:
Theres a differebce between the user name and its tripcode, in this case the name is cellphonemarielx and the tripcode is all that comes next.
Changing your name does not affect your tripcode unless you alter the secret word.
Therefore i havent changed tripcode.

The more you know~

Requesting Vampire-Poppo biting a foot like this.

I'd let her bite more than my foot, if you know what I mean.

Requesting Patchouli Knowledge from Touhou wearing a leather/adidas tracksuit, hanging out with a few bandits from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Don't forget to use the report button~

What did he mean by this?

Requesting Es in her Lost Memories outfit in the bottom with her blue coat over it.

He'd let her bite za dusto!

Requesting Tethu from Ever Oasis lobbing around Isuna and using her like a club or a mace, much to her dismay

Requesting an image of Effie wearing a sexy nightgown.

Requesting Lucio from Overwatch stealing a pie from a window sill.

Tifa Lockhart from ff7

Requesting a human version of Noble Mandrago (Mega Man Zero 4) or a more humanoid but still robotic form. Or just anything cute or lewd if it's not 2/d/4u with her

Your waifu adores you. Even as the day darken, the earth freezes, and the frigid wind bites at ones face, she takes and solace knowing you are safe and sound.

Requesting Mai Shirunai with her hair down.

>she takes and solace

*warmth and solace.

I apologize, I just woke up and I'm not in a good mood either.

You could've just linked him to the FAQ and let him figure it out with his tiny brain.

Did something bad happen, user?

I'm starved, poor, and living in fear and stress, user. I have to sell the rest of my video games today to scrape by. I want this nightmare to be over.

>inserting Killer Queen into everything

We need more pictures like this.

Thanks for the delivery my nigga.

Requesting Hex Maniac in the Nightmare blood outfit

i.imgur.com/QopXgyb.png
Requesting this image, but with Aigis or one of her stretching open her own mouth with her fingers maybe saying "Robotgirl pussy".

Sounds exactly like my life after I decided to make a living off drawing

Requesting Homura eating this or about to eat it, drooling, and stars in her eyes my.mixtape.moe/qigrud.webm

For those who can't handle watching the whole process my.mixtape.moe/hvntgw.jpg

Requesting the waitress from the game Need for Speed ( 2015 ) being spanked softly and being groped in the butt by Spike and Amy in this scene. If possible she's incapable of doing nothing because she's carrying food with both hands.

Requesting Mion dressed as skullkid.

Requesting Edna sitting in her big brother Eizen's lap as he rams his big dragon dick in her tight ass. As rough and tender as you can make this reunion.

rozalin

Requesting this with
Squall (Final Fantasy VIII)
Zidane (FF IX)
May (Monster Monpiece)
or Haseo (.hack GU)

Shantae slime

requesting 4 Goddesses Online Vert removing her boots and telling the viewer to "worship the goddess's feet"
ref: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=413325

I'm just going to get my lectures over with and go to bed. Have a nice day, user. I hope it turns out for you.

Requesting this plushie in a crane game.

requesting twincest please and thanks

Why not have the slime girl engulf Shantae so she can fill all of her orifices?

Sorry, im used to try to assist helpless people, even when they are a lost cause.

good luck and night user

Start with yourself, son.